PDA

View Full Version : Log you pink drops

KillaSkillz
04-29-2012, 07:13 AM
I've never got a pink drop. Well I fell asleep logged in and someone gave me a L20 pink weapon while I slept (thank you magical pink fairy! Lol) so I am wondering where people are getting them from?

So please, if you remember, what map/mission/enemy dropped the pink?

thanks for your time!

Elyseon
04-29-2012, 07:24 AM
On the missionscreen before you do a mission, in the bottom right corner you can see every possible drop for that level

KillaSkillz
04-29-2012, 08:19 AM
so what you're saying is, find a map with a legendary drop that i want (i.e. gem type or weapon type) then run that mission a million times and hopefully it will drop.

i been doing that already for a couple weeks, and no dice.

i'm really wondering if solo or multi has a higher chance or if it is boss or ghost only, or if it can be a double drop from boss and ghost? details like that. Of course that goes to superstition probably because its all luck and odds..... hmm maybe i will try a naked run? lol

Darkfader
04-29-2012, 09:39 AM
so what you're saying is, find a map with a legendary drop that i want (i.e. gem type or weapon type) then run that mission a million times and hopefully it will drop.

i been doing that already for a couple weeks, and no dice.

i'm really wondering if solo or multi has a higher chance or if it is boss or ghost only, or if it can be a double drop from boss and ghost? details like that. Of course that goes to superstition probably because its all luck and odds..... hmm maybe i will try a naked run? lol

Yeah find map with item you want and start grinding it as much as possible. With 2,3% drop possibility you should get one within 100 runs on that map. Solo and multi have same drop rates and least I seen pink drop only from boss and ghost not from normal mobs.

Aculeas
04-29-2012, 09:54 AM
If you break all the objects and get a ghost or a sub boss that raises your chance chance of getting a pink drop another 2.3% so remember break EVERYTHING!

Takezaki
04-29-2012, 09:55 AM
Not really necessary to keep a log when you can just check the mission rewards and figure out what will drop.

For now I only farm Gems of Assault, they sell the best on auction house.

KillaSkillz
04-29-2012, 11:04 AM
Not really necessary to keep a log when you can just check the mission rewards and figure out what will drop.

For now I only farm Gems of Assault, they sell the best on auction house.

How are you farming by stat type? I know you can farm by blood, shadow, moon, beast. But how can you tell if it is assault or protection ect?
A beast gem let's say shows 2.3%, isn't the stat type random?

Takezaki
04-29-2012, 11:33 AM
You click on the reward's picture and it tells you what it is.

Maybe that's a secret I should've kept to myself :)

Fyrce
04-29-2012, 12:28 PM
The mission tells you the exact name of the item, which of course includes the level. It was one of the features, in the feedback threads, people really liked.

As for dropping pinks, I still see lots of people skip the breakable items -- maybe they don't see them? Vases, lamp things, trash bag things, candle things, mailboxes, barrels, shelves, chests -- people skip lots of these and my 1st bunch of pinks came from ghosts!

In 1/2 the groups, I trail the group while I break these things. In the rest of the groups, we break them together, which btw, is much more fun.

KillaSkillz
04-29-2012, 11:12 PM
Wow thanks fyrce, i did not know that. Now i think i stand a fair chance of getting a pink gem and the one i want :)

Beanmachine
04-29-2012, 11:56 PM
You click on the reward's picture and it tells you what it is.

Maybe that's a secret I should've kept to myself :)

I'm pretty sure one of the hints on the HUD says you can see the available loot by clicking the bottom right button on a mission.