PDA

View Full Version : Feeding on zombies...

Blaquehaaart
04-29-2012, 11:05 AM
Can we get this?

XchilangopwnX
04-29-2012, 11:44 AM
This fits more into the suggestion forum.

Blaquehaaart
04-29-2012, 01:06 PM
It's pvp specific. I don't see why it can't go here.

It's a topic better suited for pvpers.

Technically, every topic that asks a question can go in the suggestion forum. I think it comes down to how general or specific a topic is. Considering this topic would only impact pvpers I think it's better suited here.

Nassar
04-29-2012, 01:45 PM
That would be an interesting way to replace speed/health boosts, since both are automatically granted when you feed.

Would make zombies less of an absolute frustration, too.
Now instead of drawing aggro from flag carry, you'd also try to kill zombies so other team can't feed. Using Leap, probably. Which would in turn leave you handicapped without that attack for a few seconds.

Hm.

Blaquehaaart
04-29-2012, 04:22 PM
Yeah...and generally on a two dimensional board where there are set boundaries and equal numbers, the middle is the best strategic area to have your forces, because you have the quickest access to all areas of the board. The zombies definitely makes it hard to play for that area...

Blaquehaaart
04-29-2012, 08:47 PM
5. Non-Constructive posts are prohibited.
Below is a non-exhaustive list of examples of non-constructive posts. As a rule, non-constructive posting is not permitted:

Otukura
04-30-2012, 12:29 AM
That would be an interesting way to replace speed/health boosts, since both are automatically granted when you feed.

Would make zombies less of an absolute frustration, too.
Now instead of drawing aggro from flag carry, you'd also try to kill zombies so other team can't feed. Using Leap, probably. Which would in turn leave you handicapped without that attack for a few seconds.

Hm.

Really like the reasoning for this, anything that adds a new level to PvP.

Ripper McGee
04-30-2012, 01:00 AM
Unlike others, I like having the zombies in the matches as they are. Yes, they're frustrating as hell, but they're also an equalizer. I like that they slow down players, forcing them to decide how best to travel between point A and point B, forcing them to decide if the risk is worth it.

Blaquehaaart
04-30-2012, 01:13 AM
I use them to kill myself

Ripper McGee
04-30-2012, 01:36 AM
Me, too. Same with switches.

Otukura
04-30-2012, 09:13 AM
Me, too. Same with switches.

Except w/ switches you get a death anyway, so I consider it best to do as much damage as possible.

razurblade
05-05-2012, 12:13 PM
i think the feeding off zombies would be pointless since the zombies used to slow us down or kill us.... makes more of a challenge if you keep it the way it already is

Lady_Pebbles
05-05-2012, 06:37 PM
Makes it more of a challenge if we are allowed to feed on the zombies for a certain amount of time. If they were to glow or have an emote over their heads and our feeder icon pops up, then we can feed but if the feeder is there as a distraction and the icons or glow effect aren't there, then we can't feed and have to find hearts. This might be a good solution for both parts. Doesn't make it a free for all on zombies all the time in CtF but allows us another challenge of hitting them with Leap when an oppoilent tries to feed (as someone else mentioned) and making us a lil vaulnerable without the use of that skill until its off of cool down.

Sort of a win/win situation right thurr. XD

Zolum
05-05-2012, 07:00 PM
I agree

Cahaun
05-05-2012, 07:17 PM
5. Non-Constructive posts are prohibited.
Below is a non-exhaustive list of examples of non-constructive posts. As a rule, non-constructive posting is not permitted:
That was constructive btw

Otukura
05-05-2012, 07:25 PM
That was constructive btw

As was that.

I like this idea <-- obv. makes this constructive :D