PDA

View Full Version : Help level me up please

costalot
04-29-2012, 02:51 PM
Hey guys right now im a level 24 bear looking to get some levels up today at 7 pm est. im going to buy an elixir so if anyone would mind helping me out please post a reply oh and i do commentaries using skype if u wanna do that too

Sky../
04-29-2012, 03:28 PM
Hi there. Question for you. Is this your first character? If no, what levels are your mains and have you had a bear before?

costalot
04-29-2012, 03:36 PM
Yes this is my first character but im not new to mmorpgs

Sky../
04-29-2012, 03:40 PM
I see. I can't promise that i'll be online at that time, but if i am i'll add tou and jump in.

By the way, have you at least read the bear guides in the bear section of the forums?

dudetus
04-29-2012, 05:50 PM
As it is ur first char, I recommend not to ask for powerleveling services from the community.

Powerleveling in general is frowned down and especially if this is first char AND it is bear. There are already too many powerleveled and simply awful bears in this game. Bear is by far the most difficult class in the game and it takes time and dedication to learn how to play with a bear effectively.

Not trying to say that u were automatically bad if u get powerleveled but it is more likely to end up being a bad bear by powerleveling than if u went by the "normal" way.

My intentions are not to offend... But just wanted to point out that there is nothing worse in PL than an awful bear. Just want to be sure u won't end up being one.

Roc
04-29-2012, 07:33 PM
But if you DO pursue being leveled, ask for some advice from the person leveling you on how to play your bear as you go along in addition to the suggested idea of reading the forum threads on bears :) If you ask a fellow bear (a non-scatter bear, that is) it's pretty cool watching them at work :biggrin:

Zamu
04-29-2012, 07:35 PM
I wouldnt reccomend getting powerlvled. You will enjoy this game more if you play it correctly and lvl up the right way. Sure its slow but once you hit lvl 33 and go to Alien Oasis 1, thats when it gets better.

Please dont go asking for powerlvling, we all frown upon it because its not fair on us old time vets when we lvled up the right way.