PDA

View Full Version : Wondering if there is an ALL FEMALE guild?

Kalilith
04-29-2012, 04:30 PM
I'm just curious. All the guilds that I've been invited to have a lot of children, as I call them, men/boys, not enough ladies. They all hit on you, call you sexy, etc. I'd like to get into a guild that would treat me equally as a member. I am here to play the game and make friends. Not trying to hook up.

Nassar
04-29-2012, 04:46 PM
Sapphic Succubi?
They're specifically for bi/lesbian but they are all female..

Kalilith
04-29-2012, 08:28 PM
Im not bi/les so i don't think id help by joining. Thanks, though.

maneatingtree
04-29-2012, 08:32 PM
Hmm u know that a lot of guyz probably have chic toons

Blaquehaaart
04-30-2012, 01:22 AM
Would you like to join a guild of female toons that is into cyber?

gxs87
04-30-2012, 02:36 AM
I know you are looking for an all female guild, but you can join my guild The Covenant. In my guild we help each other out and play for fun, we also don't support child like behavior. You can pm me if you're interested I go by Lordviktor.

KingFu
04-30-2012, 10:37 AM
Posting your level may help. Generally, guilds with a more mature crowd and stricter rules recruit people in a specific level range. If you're level 12, there's less guilds looking to recruit you, however, if you're say level 30, some twink guilds may be willing to recruit you if they're levels 25-35. They're usually more PvP oriented, but that in turn comes with more rules and overall a better group of people than a "public" guild. Or you can always go guildless. Be warned though, guild or not, there's always gonna be kids trying to hit on you.

zhiekzfear
04-30-2012, 01:32 PM
I'm just curious. All the guilds that I've been invited to have a lot of children, as I call them, men/boys, not enough ladies. They all hit on you, call you sexy, etc. I'd like to get into a guild that would treat me equally as a member. I am here to play the game and make friends. Not trying to hook up.

In that case maybe you should try joining my guild, Immortal Saints... you will be treated the way you wanted it to be, trust me...

Snakespeare
04-30-2012, 01:40 PM
Firstly, if you don't like childish messages, mute the people who send them.

I really don't think it's possible in the cyber age to be certain about gender. A male player who is smart and careful can successfully pretend to be a female. So I think you might be looking in the wrong place by saying you are looking for an all female guild.

I think you should state clearly that you're not into certain things, and state exactly what you ARE looking for. People can tell you all day that their guild will make you happy. But unless you actually say what will make you happy, they're just guessing.

ArtStar
04-30-2012, 06:41 PM
Why don't you try joining a good guild with no children.
It is literally children saying most the dirty stuff. (omg kids these days.)
Just hit the ignore button and dont join their guild.

Xaphan Fox
04-30-2012, 07:36 PM
22/F/USA lookin for e-boyfriend...

Anazeua
11-28-2012, 08:59 PM

Hey K, it's me Anazeua from Apocalypse. We have an all female guild called Twilight of Apocalypse. Let me know if you are interested!

rosettacross
11-29-2012, 10:27 PM
Femme Fatale is an all female guild. Contact myself or my officer Illuminastia.