PDA

View Full Version : Who Want's to Help a DL newbie?

XghostzX
04-29-2012, 04:51 PM
I've been getting into Dark Legends lately, almost level 20. So I figured I might ask... what's a good build that balances out PvP and PvE? (Just the skills, I'll figure out the gear.) I'm aware that vermin swarm is key...? Not sure honestly, I'm more of a PL player. Anyone care to help? :D

Zel
04-29-2012, 04:57 PM
Sure, Vermin Swarm is fairly key. As is Leap. You could pve without Swarm or Leap though (but make sure you have one of the two).

I would definitely make sure you have a point in the +health and damage passives, defence and attack are nice but not necessary.

Apart from that, Unholy Blessing is fantastically useful in PvP and situationally awesome in pve and the same applies to fatal burst.

Have fun!

Blaquehaaart
04-29-2012, 05:45 PM
I can't wait till vs and fb get nerfed again...it's so annoying.

XchilangopwnX
04-29-2012, 05:46 PM
I nicely would like to like to show you by inviting you to check out my Assassination Build Thread found in the PVP discussion area. :) The level 20 build works fairly well in PVE :)

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?55356-Chilango-s-Assassination-Build(s)

I can't wait till vs and fb get nerfed again...it's so annoying.
Umm again, sir? Why should they? In my opinion they have been revamped enough. Just my .02
Oh, you in no way were on topic of the OP's question.

Blaquehaaart
04-29-2012, 06:05 PM
I nicely would like to like to show you by inviting you to check out my Assassination Build Thread found in the PVP discussion area. :) The level 20 build works fairly well in PVE :)

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?55356-Chilango-s-Assassination-Build(s)

That is the address but can't make it a link on mobile app soz.

Umm again, sir? Why should they? In my opinion they have been revamped enough. Just my .02
Oh, you in no way were on topic of the OP's question.

This is something you should PM to him.

XchilangopwnX
04-29-2012, 06:10 PM
This is something you should PM to him.

Lol OK? Thanks for making it a link. G'day.

Blaquehaaart
04-29-2012, 06:13 PM
Lol OK?

This isn't a question. You shouldn't use a question mark.

XghostzX
04-29-2012, 07:48 PM
Well, thanks for the feedback!

Hiromei
04-29-2012, 09:04 PM
I've been getting into Dark Legends lately, almost level 20. So I figured I might ask... what's a good build that balances out PvP and PvE? (Just the skills, I'll figure out the gear.) I'm aware that vermin swarm is key...? Not sure honestly, I'm more of a PL player. Anyone care to help? :D

Even though I've just played this game for a little over a week, here's from experience since I'm level 20. I reseted my skill points to match more PvP. Even though the skills are good for PvP they're extremely good for PvE also.

Here's a picture of my skills that I go by:
http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l203/JoseMunoz13/Skills.png

With this skill, I've noticed that in PvP I last way longer with defense instead of having health. When PvEing I've stacked nothing but attack and it works out pretty well also, since you'll be killing faster. But all attack wont last at all in PvP since you'll have no durability. This is just what I use it tends to work out, you may have different taste. But IMO this works out well.

Walkhardd
04-29-2012, 09:11 PM
Stop being such a nub and figure it out. Gosh!

Zel
04-29-2012, 11:57 PM
Stop being such a nub and figure it out. Gosh!

This may have been said in jest, but it isn't particularly constructive. We shouldn't be making people feel bad for asking a question.

Aylilth
04-30-2012, 05:12 AM
I dunno part of the fun is making a few guys tll ya get the right build lol

*Zero*
04-30-2012, 06:18 AM
I roll in a balanced stat build. Protection, Hardened, Malicious gems. And yes VS and Leap are needed for both pve and pvp.
Stats are as followed:
150 att
165 def
815 hp
60 dam.