PDA

View Full Version : Bday event

Rawrbaby
04-11-2021, 01:50 PM
Is there gonna be a event ?
People are saying no ppl say it’s today then say it’s 15th? Yes or no?

namca
04-11-2021, 02:39 PM
Event will be thats fact

Unknownhatedguylol
04-11-2021, 02:58 PM
well once again few group of players wanted to act like god and now we can THINK that Admins are not happy about it.

Everyone already knows that usually events start on a thursday (like few days before the actual date or on the exact date) It has been like this for the last few events. But this group of players had the geniousity of making up an Date acting like gods for the event when cinco didnt even said if he would do an event for us.

What happen was... I think cinco was thinking on doing somethig on the game birthday (10 april) instead of Sin pats event. Sin pats wasnt done so it would be our POSITION to believe we would probably have something on the date and not ASSUME like he ACTUALLY HAS TO make the event. Some players have the hard time thinking that we are playing CINCOs game and not cinco WORKS for us. i mean thats the soul of a business, its true he kinda does it for us, and some of us pay for it in exchange of plats and etc but that doesnt mean HE HAS TO.

Enviado do meu ASUS_Z01QD através do Tapatalk

Warzone
04-11-2021, 04:45 PM
well once again few group of players wanted to act like god and now we can THINK that Admins are not happy about it.

Everyone already knows that usually events start on a thursday (like few days before the actual date or on the exact date) It has been like this for the last few events. But this group of players had the geniousity of making up an Date acting like gods for the event when cinco didnt even said if he would do an event for us.

What happen was... I think cinco was thinking on doing somethig on the game birthday (10 april) instead of Sin pats event. Sin pats wasnt done so it would be our POSITION to believe we would probably have something on the date and not ASSUME like he ACTUALLY HAS TO make the event. Some players have the hard time thinking that we are playing CINCOs game and not cinco WORKS for us. i mean thats the soul of a business, its true he kinda does it for us, and some of us pay for it in exchange of plats and etc but that doesnt mean HE HAS TO.

Enviado do meu ASUS_Z01QD através do TapatalkDoes it for us? Lmao he does it for his pockets

Sent from my moto g(7) supra using Tapatalk

namca
04-12-2021, 05:42 AM
Its gonna be event as I said before ..nd yes sts is a company who makes games ..like all or most businesses around world Im sure covid affected on how they working nd thats why all these delays or postpones ..
Nd not hit Bella aka habbibi that she shared wrong info ..she assumed wrong just thinking of how events roll each year..nd from all I hear cinco will bring us something good as bd event ..I hope I not assume wrong too :D
We love Dl we keep playing Dl nd we look forward for coming updates..

Rawrbaby
04-12-2021, 07:51 AM
Dude I can’t make this up I started to think same thing that guild done made cinco so update he probably won’t do event ��
2dt they came up with there own items (most likely a suggestion) but they decided let’s come up with their own date like u said so I actually appreciate u giving me truth bc no one believes me when I said he never promised any event ��

Unknownhatedguylol
04-12-2021, 08:14 AM
Does it for us? Lmao he does it for his pockets

Sent from my moto g(7) supra using TapatalkHe decides if he does it or not. I am a dev of another game as well and i share the same vision, we dont exactly "need" it for our pockets because 1 game barely gives us an proper income, Youve to understand that they dont care so much about that nor have the need. Youre forgotten they stopped doing events for 2 years? They brought them back because players cried their a** off

Enviado do meu ASUS_Z01QD através do Tapatalk

Arhk
04-13-2021, 05:31 AM
He decides if he does it or not. I am a dev of another game as well and i share the same vision, we dont exactly "need" it for our pockets because 1 game barely gives us an proper income, Youve to understand that they dont care so much about that nor have the need. Youre forgotten they stopped doing events for 2 years? They brought them back because players cried their a** off

Enviado do meu ASUS_Z01QD através do TapatalkSomeone ban this guy from here , he's starting a war over here lmao.

Sent from my Redmi 7 using Tapatalk