PDA

View Full Version : How much are Firebrands?

Blaquehaaart
04-29-2012, 05:43 PM
After factoring out much fire brands and pestilences issued, in accordance with how many times the grab boxes are played, how much is each one worth?

Is it $100? I'm thinking it's somewhere around 100 dollars...

XchilangopwnX
04-29-2012, 05:54 PM
Ask them directly:
support(at)spacetimestudios.com
Replace (at) with @
G'day.

Elyseon
04-29-2012, 06:08 PM
The forums are for community discussion and for personal issues that u need answered specifically by devs it is best to ask the directly.

This question, however, does relate to others, in fact, i think the community would give a better answer for this, as devs have not told exactly what the % of getting the items are.

To answer your original question, it took me about $60 to get the firebrands

Blaquehaaart
04-29-2012, 06:20 PM
Hey what happened to my response?

This is question does relate to the community. I think people should have an idea about how much they are going to spend on the 2 best weapons in the game. There is really no way to tell how much you are going to spend considering it's a random drop.

I played about 12 times till I finally quit because of how absurd the whole thing was.

Blaquehaaart
04-29-2012, 08:45 PM
Ask them directly:
support(at)spacetimestudios.com
Replace (at) with @
G'day.
5. Non-Constructive posts are prohibited.
Below is a non-exhaustive list of examples of non-constructive posts. As a rule, non-constructive posting is not permitted:

Rare
04-30-2012, 07:44 AM
5. Non-Constructive posts are prohibited.
Below is a non-exhaustive list of examples of non-constructive posts. As a rule, non-constructive posting is not permitted:

It was constructive.

And to answer your question, it's worth what someone will pay for it. For me, not much, that's why i only tried twice.

If you're willing to spend 100 (which is absurd to me) then that's what it's worth.

Samhayne
05-01-2012, 09:08 AM
Hey guys,

No need to argue over forum rules. Rather than reply saying someone is breaking the rules and getting into it, please use the Report Post button and let our Moderation Team take care of it.

Back to the original question - as Aedenos states, they're worth what people are willing to pay.

In general however, we don't discuss specific pricing questions. If you have further questions, please feel free to send me a Private Message or contact our support team at support@spacetimestudios.com

Thread closed.