PDA

View Full Version : I need help with skills

adis
04-29-2012, 06:00 PM
I am a lvl 52 PvE mage and I want some advice on skills. I don't do PvP.
I have these attributes. 131 base STR, 131 total STR, 2 dex(base and total), 132 base int, 174 total INT.
0 frostbite
0 lightning
6 heal
1 resurrect
0 firestorm
0 icestorm
6 drain life
0 weakness
0 nightmare
0 magic shield
6 blessing of vitality
6 blessing of might
My fighting tactics are I use the 2 blessings whenever it's available, I always look at my team's healthbar and that of my own and I revive them if they die. When I fight I use weakness and nightmare to weaken them first, and I use the auto attack button. My combo is icestorm+firestorm+lightning(in that order). Please advice me on other combos and better gameplay. And what skill should I lvl up next? I have 26 skill points unspent.

Dudjdj
04-29-2012, 08:48 PM
I recommend having one skill point on each weakness and maxing out both of your blessings

FluffNStuff
04-29-2012, 09:32 PM
Lose frostbite and drain life. Drop Rez, icestorm and mana shield to one. Max fire storm, bless of might and bless of vite in that order.

Alternate bless of vite with mana shield. Use bless of might when mana shield is up. Own Everything.

Kaytar
04-29-2012, 09:44 PM
Drop str. No good on mages in my opinion. Put those str points on dex.

Sky../
04-29-2012, 10:55 PM
Can't you get free plat from tapjoy? Anyway, without respec, max both blessing and firestorm.

FluffNStuff
04-30-2012, 09:59 AM
If you can't respec, alternate vitality and might till they are full, then fill up fire storm.

Chickenrunnn
04-30-2012, 02:50 PM
Maybe this will help you :)

LvL51 Mage (enigadaz’s build)

Base points : - 129 DEX, 130 INT
Skills points : 3 mana, 6heal 6 fire 6 drain 6 frost 1 rev 5 light 4 icestorm, 1 weak, 1 night, 6might, 6 vitality
Items : Mega mage set wand or staff
Combo : might, vitality, frost drain fire light heal RUNNNnn (use mana shield when ur gonna die and icestorm when ur close)
Tips :
- If u use wand set, its for defense, if u use staff set, its for attack
- If the opponent unfreeze the 1st froze, use the second just after lol

From my guide, link : http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?52628-The-mega-GUIDE-PvP-Gears-Skills-tips-for-all-LvLs

Cya :P

adis
04-30-2012, 06:15 PM
I recommend having one skill point on each weakness and maxing out both of your blessings
I thought reducing the attack and armor is good because it makes us die harder and allow the team to do more damage.

Lose frostbite and drain life. Drop Rez, icestorm and mana shield to one. Max fire storm, bless of might and bless of vite in that order.
I know I should have had only 1 revive. Assigning the second point is a big mistake.

Can't you get free plat from tapjoy? Anyway, without respec, max both blessing and firestorm.
Nah I can't get it.

Maybe this will help you :)

LvL51 Mage (enigadaz’s build)

Base points : - 129 DEX, 130 INT
Skills points : 3 mana, 6heal 6 fire 6 drain 6 frost 1 rev 5 light 4 icestorm, 1 weak, 1 night, 6might, 6 vitality
Items : Mega mage set wand or staff
Combo : might, vitality, frost drain fire light heal RUNNNnn (use mana shield when ur gonna die and icestorm when ur close)
Tips :
- If u use wand set, its for defense, if u use staff set, its for attack
- If the opponent unfreeze the 1st froze, use the second just after lol

From my guide, link : http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?52628-The-mega-GUIDE-PvP-Gears-Skills-tips-for-all-LvLs

Cya :P

Sorry I forgot to tell you that I am a PvE mage. I don't do PvP. But still, thanks for your help.

Sky../
04-30-2012, 09:27 PM
Yes. I assumed PVE anyway. So max both blessing (vital and might) then max firestorm. Or you can do it the other way (fire first before bless)

Livemau
05-02-2012, 09:23 PM
Load up the buffs and the heal
Drain must be full with fire lighting snowball ice and listen to a mage ima lvl 30 mage

adis
08-08-2012, 09:09 AM
I have updated the information to the present.

josh699669
08-08-2012, 08:42 PM
6 on lightning! are u kidding me a skill that regends in 3 secs come on, and its area. and your shield should be 6, u want to stay alive dont u? ur main strategy stay alive. if ur confident u can go in and blast, do so. but otherwise spam heal and that thunder.

donzai
08-14-2012, 11:26 AM
Well to me... As i play as a healing unit always.. I dnt do pvp as i dnt like it much.. So pve i recommend go for full int. Others will not help you much. Then when it comes to skills max out ur heal, lightning, fire,frost,drain,ice strom, nightmare,other debuff spell,buff spells and put 1 point on mana shield and revive as of now.. Do it in the order as i have written it.
While fighting go for combos like ice strom+fire
Frost +fire
Or use fire +lightning.

Or use it in an order like this frost+ lightning+fire. This will do nice damage and whats good is that casting fire will throw ur enemieis away from you so that you can plan ur second move to either heal or debuff ur opponents.
When it comes to heal spam heal whenever ur team needs it. Keep an eye on ur team health while hunting in groups.
While you are solo i recommend to use drain more than heal as it will drain life from your opponents. Use heal if required. If the opponent is too tough then use mana shield and keep moving. Use buffs and debuff skills time to time. Keep an eye on ur health and u will be fine.

I personelly think that enchantess is the best class in pocket legends as its the most balanced one. They are fragile but if you know how to use them they are a leathel weapon.

I hope my views will help....

Sent from my Galaxy Note.

Livemau
08-14-2012, 06:53 PM
this is a hard mess to clean up
snowball and fire are good for killing
ur debuffs dont need oto be that high
mages pride and joy is in shield heal and drain (not for a combo just good skills)
lighting is another often used attack

modalex
10-15-2012, 03:36 AM
If your going to be a str mage i recommend dropping your heal skill a bit lower.

If your going to be a dex mage (which is what i have chosen to be better) keep your heal skill at 6 and when your like 65 or something higher it to 7.