PDA

View Full Version : Unity Has Arrived Once Again!

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

XghostzX
04-29-2012, 10:48 PM
Unity

What kind of guild is Unity?

Before any confusion is caused, I want to let you all know that Unity is a very "intense" and 'Elite' guild so to say. Just because if you request to join Unity and not granted it, this doesn't mean you're a bad player, a bad friend, etc. We're trying to keep our guild relatively small: Quality over Quantity. We believe that too large of guilds become out of hand, so we're very picky looking for the top-notch players.

Unity has been a well known guild a while ago, until It has had some in-guild drama issues. Several months came by and we decided to remake the guild, making it fun and very "family like". Our guild loves PvP: Not much more to say :D We're pretty competitive/involved in many tournaments. Other than that, we always help each other out when it comes to gear, pvp, farming, or anything else you can think of!

What are the guild requirements?
As I have already mentioned above, we have made our guild requirements a lot more basic due to lots of drama in the past. Anything regarding to "rules" we are not so strict on; it's Pocket Legends, when we come on, we want to enjoy our time on. :)

Our guild is currently active!

Edit: Nah - we inactive now

xbabybugszx
04-29-2012, 11:35 PM
Is there a level cap? And does it have to be just on Pvp? Because i have a lvl65 bear that would like to join. I merch on my main, and like to Pvp, but only on my twinks. I focus mainly on lvl35-37, lvl25-27, lvl30-31, lvl60/61, and lvl50/51. Those are my Pvp levels, but if your fine with my bear just being a merch, and having fun in the guild plz feel free to add me in-game.

-babybugszxx (Swagg bear')

XghostzX
04-30-2012, 06:51 AM
Is there a level cap? And does it have to be just on Pvp? Because i have a lvl65 bear that would like to join. I merch on my main, and like to Pvp, but only on my twinks. I focus mainly on lvl35-37, lvl25-27, lvl30-31, lvl60/61, and lvl50/51. Those are my Pvp levels, but if your fine with my bear just being a merch, and having fun in the guild plz feel free to add me in-game.

-babybugszxx (Swagg bear')

You may need to PM Kanitall or find him in game if you want to join up. I'd be happy to suggest you though.

Pinocciohh
04-30-2012, 09:50 AM
Cool Guild ;)

ReddWolfAK
04-30-2012, 01:32 PM
Looks good Ghost. Pretty sure you got everyone. Glad we're back!

XghostzX
04-30-2012, 06:21 PM
Looks good Ghost. Pretty sure you got everyone. Glad we're back!

Thanks man, yeah I'm really looking forward to the update with Unity.

Noodleleg
05-01-2012, 07:59 PM
Adam's the final decision? Shoot...good luck me...

Mothwing
05-01-2012, 08:11 PM
I might also be interested in joining...I'm pretty decent at PVP (I think). 10k CTF kills/7k or so deaths. PM my main: Mothwing if I can join. Thanks :) I do not level the elite vanities, so if that is a problem ignore this. Unfortunately I don't buy platinum, or I would level to 66.

XghostzX
05-01-2012, 08:19 PM
I might also be interested in joining...I'm pretty decent at PVP (I think). 10k CTF kills/7k or so deaths. PM my main: Mothwing if I can join. Thanks :) I do not level the elite vanities, so if that is a problem ignore this. Unfortunately I don't buy platinum, or I would level to 66.

Hey moth, I see you a lot in game! Find me in game sometime and we can definitely try and work something out.

Mothwing
05-01-2012, 08:20 PM
Hey moth, I see you a lot in game! Find me in game sometime and we can definitely try and work something out.

WOOHOO! Thanks so much Cos :) You just made my day...literally...!!!!!!!!!!

Petrichor
05-02-2012, 12:01 PM
Good luck guys :)

WoundedEagle
05-02-2012, 01:59 PM
Hey there. Open spot for a former member?

XghostzX
05-02-2012, 03:19 PM
Hey there. Open spot for a former member?

Thanks Chloe!

And Morgaan! Yeah bro, it's not 100% my choice I can definitely try to get you in. Find me in game!

Mothwing
05-02-2012, 06:13 PM
Thanks Chloe!

And Morgaan! Yeah bro, it's not 100% my choice I can definitely try to get you in. Find me in game!

Sent you a request :) Tell me when you'll be on.

Walkhardd
05-02-2012, 06:17 PM
Gl william!! ;) ^^

Otukura
05-02-2012, 06:39 PM
If it's arrived once again, will it die once again too? :D

/troll

XghostzX
05-02-2012, 06:59 PM
If it's arrived once again, will it die once again too? :D

/troll

Let's hope :D 3rd time's a charm heh.

@Steve Thanks broseph.

Swords
05-02-2012, 07:02 PM
Adam said u need to be "mature" and "Pro Pvper" But idk if he changed that requirement or not

Livemau
05-02-2012, 07:22 PM
Hey kanital I know you can hear me here unless you already muted. Im guessing im not allowed in xD lemme know if you would ever let me in after our "debate"

XghostzX
05-02-2012, 08:30 PM
Adam said u need to be "mature" and "Pro Pvper" But idk if he changed that requirement or not

Well, we definitely don't want immaturity, dealt with that before. The "pro pvper" part, well we're just really competitive and love PvP is all.

Livemau
05-02-2012, 09:21 PM
very competitive i see hmmmmm
Tell kanital to unmute me sometime
its annoying when i say something funny about him and he never hears the joke about him

Noodleleg
05-02-2012, 09:28 PM
Hey er Will...
Adam even going to take me into consideration?

Xazic
05-02-2012, 10:28 PM
Hey er Will...
Adam even going to take me into consideration?

Thought of asking him personally? He is on pretty much daily so it shouldn't be a problem to find him.

Noodleleg
05-02-2012, 11:00 PM
Thought of asking him personally? He is on pretty much daily so it shouldn't be a problem to find him.

That I will do =p oh and if I get muted...
-fingers set for the point-

XghostzX
05-03-2012, 06:52 AM
Livemau and Noodle,

I'm just an officer in the guild. It was a pretty simple rule that Kanital makes the decisions; he just wanted me to make this thread to get the word out. He's the one that decides who is in the guild and who is not.

Noodleleg
05-03-2012, 08:36 AM
Adam said that guild was closed yesterday... Was like aw I didn't apply in time. I don't think it closed, but rather because of our relationship >.>

KaiserOfDeath
05-03-2012, 03:49 PM
Im interested i love pvp but i dont like ctf lol mt stats in pvp are 151 kills and 82 deaths, im a 66 bird

Swimmingstar
05-03-2012, 05:31 PM
Livemau and Noodle,

I'm just an officer in the guild. It was a pretty simple rule that Kanital makes the decisions; he just wanted me to make this thread to get the word out. He's the one that decides who is in the guild and who is not.

Your guild is a dictatorship then.

XghostzX
05-03-2012, 05:46 PM
Livemau and Noodle,

Your guild is a dictatorship then.

False, we don't want offivers/recruitetd inviting just players they want into the guild. Stop with the sarcasm,

Mothwing
05-03-2012, 05:49 PM
False, we don't want offivers/recruitetd inviting just players they want into the guild. Stop with the sarcasm,

If Kanital doesn't trust his officers, why does he have them anyway? I don't like banging on people's guilds, but it seems impossible for average players to get into the guild. It seems as though the only way to get into the guild is if your bff's with Kan. WoundedEagle got rejected and he's a GoA! Sorry, doesn't seem right to me.

XghostzX
05-03-2012, 06:03 PM
If Kanital doesn't trust his officers, why does he have them anyway? I don't like banging on people's guilds, but it seems impossible for average players to get into the guild. It seems as though the only way to get into the guild is if your bff's with Kan. WoundedEagle got rejected and he's a GoA! Sorry, doesn't seem right to me.

Look, I guess it's safe to admit that Kanital is pretty picky with the people he wants in his guild. I'm mean sure, I don't disagree with you. He's one of my best buds, perhaps that's why I may have gone in as well as others. Kanital has officers to make sure there is a sense of leadership going around in case he can't be on for a while.

I understand where you guys are coming from, but please try to keep the complaints away from this thread and PM me instead. If you feel that the rules aren't satisfactory, then maybe the guild isn't for you.

Walkhardd
05-03-2012, 06:22 PM

I don't want to help derail this thread, but Unity isn't for average players, and they can run their guild anyway they want.

Mothwing
05-03-2012, 06:57 PM
Look, I guess it's safe to admit that Kanital is pretty picky with the people he wants in his guild. I'm mean sure, I don't disagree with you. He's one of my best buds, perhaps that's why I may have gone in as well as others. Kanital has officers to make sure there is a sense of leadership going around in case he can't be on for a while.

I understand where you guys are coming from, but please try to keep the complaints away from this thread and PM me instead. If you feel that the rules aren't satisfactory, then maybe the guild isn't for you.

I honestly don't think the guild is for anyone. If you want a guild for your close buds, so be it. Just don't open it to the rest of the community if they have zero chance of getting in. Im not complaining about how you run the guild, or the rules, simply stating that if you are "reopening" the guild, truly "reopen" it. I can see that you have a very specific audience, and you will not find those players on the forums. If you are posting a thread about your guild here, especially one as elite as yours, expect to get a variety. And if you don't like it, specify your rules so people dont waste their time. Don't take this post the wrong way please. I will now leave this thread.

XghostzX
05-03-2012, 07:42 PM
I honestly don't think the guild is for anyone. If you want a guild for your close buds, so be it. Just don't open it to the rest of the community if they have zero chance of getting in. Im not complaining about how you run the guild, or the rules, simply stating that if you are "reopening" the guild, truly "reopen" it. I can see that you have a very specific audience, and you will not find those players on the forums. If you are posting a thread about your guild here, especially one as elite as yours, expect to get a variety. And if you don't like it, specify your rules so people dont waste their time. Don't take this post the wrong way please. I will now leave this thread.
Why rub it in? I understand, I have for a while. You don't have to complain about it, nothing will change. It's frustrating how people need to get a last word on this. This guild may not be for everyone. It's like Revelation. It's pretty tough getting into that guild.

birdmasta
05-03-2012, 08:30 PM
I wanna join!!! im on quite often. seen u cosmic tons of times :) btw love ur 35 mage :)

Mothwing
05-03-2012, 08:35 PM
Why rub it in? I understand, I have for a while. You don't have to complain about it, nothing will change. It's frustrating how people need to get a last word on this. This guild may not be for everyone. It's like Revelation. It's pretty tough getting into that guild.

Again, I'm not complaining. In sorry of you take my comments harshly but I'm simply stating how I feel.

Otukura
05-03-2012, 08:37 PM
Again, I'm not complaining. In sorry of you take my comments harshly but I'm simply stating how I feel.

I'm not quoting you right now.

birdmasta
05-03-2012, 09:07 PM
guys stop hating... dont like the officer and recruiter stop then dont join guild... other guilds have this requirement too. by vote or gm chooses

Livemau
05-03-2012, 10:04 PM
I think kanital is immature
He mutes me because I win a fight!
He says he will 1v1 me then brings his entire guild
He runs more than all marathon runners combined (funny story)
So we were on the same team (sadly) and so I fired a few shots andran to the back of the room and he says ur supposed to be the warbird stop running so I say "says mr marathon" I found it hilarious but since he has me muted he never got the joke... until now xD he may have the most kills but dex birs are easy kills for me so he can stop acting all tough

birdmasta
05-03-2012, 11:25 PM
@live ur pretty haughty bro... always thinking u best... asking ppl to pay 100k for dumb warbird lessons. (max evade, max focus, max shatter, max blast, etc.) easy build no money needed... and now... insulting guild... get outta here then if u dont like this gm. just dont hate...

XghostzX
05-04-2012, 06:52 AM
So we were on the same team (sadly) and so I fired a few shots andran to the back of the room and he says ur supposed to be the warbird stop running so I say "says mr marathon" I found it hilarious but since he has me muted he never got the joke... until now xD he may have the most kills but dex birs are easy kills for me so he can stop acting all tough

Livemau,

Quit with the complaining. Clearly Unity isn't for you then. There's a couple hundred other guilds out there, why don't you go try one? I've said at least five times, please don't troll/flame after I've already told you to. I don't want this page being locked, and I also want this guild page up for my guildies.

Xazic
05-04-2012, 07:00 AM
You guys seem to miss the point of this thread. It is definitely NOT for complaints. If some of our policies do not suit you, refrain from posting useless hate comments or PM one of the officers or the master.

And I'm just saying this, last time Unity was up, it went down due to the wrong people who we let join. So there you have our reason for the "dictatorship". Happy?

Petrichor
05-04-2012, 05:32 PM
One thing is although kanital makes the final decision I don't have any doubt that he asks his officers. He is not one to simply invite someone without consulting others if they agree with him. I am sure that before he invites he goes to will and mentions someone who wants in that way will (xghostzx) can say what he thinks about it. Kanital has always been one with strong opinions and he is one of those who can actually make a decision for himself. He is not an undecided person which is great. There could be reasons behind why the decision resulted in a "no." To moth who said wounded is a goa and could not get in. His status should not give him, or anyone for that matter a vip spot. I have the same title as him and I was offered a spot. However, I choose to stay with my close friend cloakker and I wasn't sure if I could accept or not. I know he look at many factors before deciding. He's only a teenager, he's still learning and changing. If he says no it's okay. That does not mean never. Maybe at some point in the future he will reconsider or you can try again. He's picky on letting people in because he doesn't want what happened last time to happen again. I cannot blame him because what happened last time must have definitely had an impact on the way he leads.

My suggestion is before joining unity for the status that the name brings, get to know the people in it. Get to know kanital. I don't mean follow him around like a puppy, just get to know him and see if you like him. I cannot see why anyone would want to be in a guild not liking the leader. That will cause problems and problems is what they want to try to avoid. Just get to know him more and see if it really is for you.

what is the point of bringing your opinion of him on this thread? This is not a "let's hate on the leader" thread. It is about applying to the guild. I don't know if this is supposed to stop people from applying or if you just feel like flaming. Despite your reason it is not something that needs to be brought to public attention. If you have a problem and he has muted you, there are other options before this. You could privately pm him about it. You could ask one of these officers to let him know you need to talk to him. I wouldn't doubt that there is more to it than that. Try and think about your actions during that moment. Were you being rude? calling him names? making judgements against him? were you "egging him on" to do something like mute you? If he runs then what are you going to do? Learn to fight people who run. It's their style and words is not going to change their style. Learn what to do when people do that. In pvp you have to expect the unexpected. Not everyone is going to play the same nor are they going to do what you want them to. That point where you mock the fact that he runs...clearly he is not all to blame. He is a pure dex bird. I challenge you to become pure dex. Let me know if your playing style changes. You have much more dodge, health, health regen, and armor which enables you to do more head on fights. That's what he meant by the "ur supposed to be the warbird." you made your build so that you'd be a tank. I'm going to finish this by saying, consider your own actions before putting the blame on someone else. Think about what you are saying before you say it.

Thank you.

Xazic
05-04-2012, 05:39 PM
One thing is although kanital makes the final decision I don't have any doubt that he asks his officers. He is not one to simply invite someone without consulting others if they agree with him. I am sure that before he invites he goes to will and mentions someone who wants in that way will (xghostzx) can say what he thinks about it. Kanital has always been one with strong opinions and he is one of those who can actually make a decision for himself. He is not an undecided person which is great. There could be reasons behind why the decision resulted in a "no." To moth who said wounded is a goa and could not get in. His status should not give him, or anyone for that matter a vip spot. I have the same title as him and I was offered a spot. However, I choose to stay with my close friend cloakker and I wasn't sure if I could accept or not. I know he look at many factors before deciding. He's only a teenager, he's still learning and changing. If he says no it's okay. That does not mean never. Maybe at some point in the future he will reconsider or you can try again. He's picky on letting people in because he doesn't want what happened last time to happen again. I cannot blame him because what happened last time must have definitely had an impact on the way he leads.

My suggestion is before joining unity for the status that the name brings, get to know the people in it. Get to know kanital. I don't mean follow him around like a puppy, just get to know him and see if you like him. I cannot see why anyone would want to be in a guild not liking the leader. That will cause problems and problems is what they want to try to avoid. Just get to know him more and see if it really is for you.

what is the point of bringing your opinion of him on this thread? This is not a "let's hate on the leader" thread. It is about applying to the guild. I don't know if this is supposed to stop people from applying or if you just feel like flaming. Despite your reason it is not something that needs to be brought to public attention. If you have a problem and he has muted you, there are other options before this. You could privately pm him about it. You could ask one of these officers to let him know you need to talk to him. I wouldn't doubt that there is more to it than that. Try and think about your actions during that moment. Were you being rude? calling him names? making judgements against him? were you "egging him on" to do something like mute you? If he runs then what are you going to do? Learn to fight people who run. It's their style and words is not going to change their style. Learn what to do when people do that. In pvp you have to expect the unexpected. Not everyone is going to play the same nor are they going to do what you want them to. That point where you mock the fact that he runs...clearly he is not all to blame. He is a pure dex bird. I challenge you to become pure dex. Let me know if your playing style changes. You have much more dodge, health, health regen, and armor which enables you to do more head on fights. That's what he meant by the "ur supposed to be the warbird." you made your build so that you'd be a tank. I'm going to finish this by saying, consider your own actions before putting the blame on someone else. Think about what you are saying before you say it.

Thank you.

Nicely put.

XghostzX
05-04-2012, 07:07 PM

Thank you.

Thanks Chloe, you seriously have no idea how much that means for not talking for a weeks on end :)

Petrichor
05-04-2012, 07:33 PM
No problem will :) I still consider you guys like a family and I'm not going to stand aside! I'm still here :o

Kanitall
05-04-2012, 09:05 PM
Thanks chloe. I Could not find better words:)

kellylita
05-06-2012, 04:10 PM
Just wanted to say its nice to have our guild back up and i enjoy playing along-side all the old-school members from sewer. Since Unity has resurfaced all our members have become much more active, making Unity a active and competitve guild. All our members have been through many hurdles and tough experiences making our bond even stronger. If you do make it into unity, it is a huge accomplishment. All our members are veteran players with alot of experience and much to offer to the other unity members. Unity is truely an elite guild.

If any mages need someone to train with before asking to join, send me a pm. Ill be more than happy to train and practice with you as long as you are serious. I highly reccommend you get with one of our members for some training before asking kanital or Ghost to join this guild. Unity is a guild that only accepts the best:) Good Luck everyone and see you in-game.

-Imkelly

Swimmingstar
05-06-2012, 04:54 PM
The dictator thing was just a joke. No means to offend anyone.

EDIT: Awhile back... I don't know if he was kidding, but I got an offer to join Revelation but declined.

XghostzX
05-06-2012, 05:47 PM
Just wanted to say its nice to have our guild back up and i enjoy playing along-side all the old-school members from sewer. Since Unity has resurfaced all our members have become much more active, making Unity a active and competitve guild. All our members have been through many hurdles and tough experiences making our bond even stronger. If you do make it into unity, it is a huge accomplishment. All our members are veteran players with alot of experience and much to offer to the other unity members. Unity is truely an elite guild.

If any mages need someone to train with before asking to join, send me a pm. Ill be more than happy to train and practice with you as long as you are serious. I highly reccommend you get with one of our members for some training before asking kanital or Ghost to join this guild. Unity is a guild that only accepts the best:) Good Luck everyone and see you in-game.

-Imkelly

It's nice having someone with words of wisdom in our guild. Well said Kell :)

Elitephonix
05-06-2012, 06:40 PM
Im guessing no twinking level :D?

I'm a L56 twinker and i admit im pretty good :D lol jk thats for you to decide

Noodleleg
05-06-2012, 07:49 PM
Noodleleg's chance of getting in: as much as glyph drop rate.

Kanitall
05-06-2012, 11:25 PM
The dictator thing was just a joke. No means to offend anyone.

EDIT: Awhile back... I don't know if he was kidding, but I got an offer to join Revelation but declined.

You are not alone. Baha I still laugh about it.

Otukura
05-07-2012, 12:10 AM

Hello Swimmingstar,

We used to have a oh-so-pro troll called Dolloway in Revelation, who took it upon himself to invite noobs for ****s and giggles. If you were a victim of his actions, please accept our deepest apologies.

Best regards,
Revelation

XghostzX
05-07-2012, 06:46 AM
Hello Swimmingstar,

We used to have a oh-so-pro troll called Dolloway in Revelation, who took it upon himself to invite noobs for ****s and giggles. If you were a victim of his actions, please accept our deepest apologies.

Best regards,
Revelation

Eh, c'mon Otu, I know that you dislike at least some of our guild and I know Dollo is part of it, but let's not go that far -.-

AbsolutePally
05-07-2012, 06:59 AM
Well I must say PL is not the same without its villain Unity, for awhile Olympus took up the helm in its absence. I'm glad to see you all work it out again, and reform Unity once more. And many more I hope!
The Re-reforming of Unity has inspired Rev to wake up and for that I am thankful. Regardless of who does/did what, we are all avid hardcore fans and competitors, and in a lot of cases friends. Egos and being competitive may get in the way, but if Unity ever needed help, guidance, assisstance Rev would gladly be there.
I look upon Unity as my very talented but highly troubled little brother. Wanting him to suceed consistantly in many fields and be happy. It is nice to have another skilled and talented guild out there, who would go 9/10 in an epic unforgettable CTF 5/5 thriller? Thank you all for the memories, may we all have fun and prosper.
God luck in the tournie as well, I see very promising teams, very tough too from Unity.

-Alwaysdtf

nmyxspaceship
05-07-2012, 03:07 PM
Hey ghost I'm looking for a permanent guild. I have gotten into pvping in the last few weeks. I get on daily if I can and I'm level 66 if that matters. I won't start up any drama or hate post against the leader. IMO kani is really helpful. On my first night of pvp, he gave me a few tips that really got me going. Also if the guild was looking to have part in contest or community stuff, I could help. Might give the guild a great outlook.

Swimmingstar
05-07-2012, 03:28 PM
Hello Swimmingstar,

Best regards,
Revelation

Not Dolloway.

Livemau
05-07-2012, 05:28 PM
Im not hating just listing the things that happen between us

@live ur pretty haughty bro... always thinking u best... asking ppl to pay 100k for dumb warbird lessons. (max evade, max focus, max shatter, max blast, etc.) easy build no money needed... and now... insulting guild... get outta here then if u dont like this gm. just dont hate...

XghostzX
05-07-2012, 06:04 PM
ds
Hey ghost I'm looking for a permanent guild. I have gotten into pvping in the last few weeks. I get on daily if I can and I'm level 66 if that matters. I won't start up any drama or hate post against the leader. IMO kani is really helpful. On my first night of pvp, he gave me a few tips that really got me going. Also if the guild was looking to have part in contest or community stuff, I could help. Might give the guild a great outlook.

Hey nmyx! Find me in game sometime: cosmicXghost or add me. We can talk things up.

Otukura
05-07-2012, 06:06 PM
Eh, c'mon Otu, I know that you dislike at least some of our guild and I know Dollo is part of it, but let's not go that far -.-

I like doll, just ribbing him as I always do.

XghostzX
05-09-2012, 03:31 PM
Devs changed my name in game to Ghost. See ya guys around :)

Swimmingstar
05-09-2012, 03:55 PM

What you got a free change? o.O

Walkhardd
05-09-2012, 04:05 PM

What you got a free change? o.O

Wills so pro, sts paid him to change it.

XghostzX
05-09-2012, 04:44 PM

I asked the devs for a name change since I never see the username Ghost around... only around on DL. I asked him on DL the original ghost name if he plays PL. He said no, please take it. So basically that's how i got it.

Noodleleg
05-09-2012, 05:41 PM
Volcano about to erupt! Guys get the duct tape! Can't afford Rinzler to get in here!

Blind
05-09-2012, 07:50 PM
I asked the devs for a name change since I never see the username Ghost around... only around on DL. I asked him on DL the original ghost name if he plays PL. He said no, please take it. So basically that's how i got it.
I will still call you Cos.

octavos
05-09-2012, 08:13 PM

If you ever want to change your name back... think of me, ill help ya out k. :p

Swimmingstar
05-09-2012, 08:34 PM
Off topic. :p
But I was asking did you get it for free.

XghostzX
05-09-2012, 08:47 PM
Off topic. :p
But I was asking did you get it for free.

Ah no, I had to pay 50 plat. it was worth it :)

birdmasta
05-09-2012, 09:56 PM
im not hating just listing the things that happen between us

no one cares :)

XghostzX
05-10-2012, 09:44 PM
Welcome Zucee to Unity! I'm sure you'll love the guild :)

Noodleleg
05-10-2012, 10:23 PM
Welcome Zucee to Unity! I'm sure you'll love the guild :)

As in Zeus? As in Parth?

XghostzX
05-10-2012, 10:25 PM
As in Zeus? As in Parth?

Recently known as Ozuce :)

Noodleleg
05-10-2012, 10:27 PM
Recently known as Ozuce :)

I feel bad about myself now... I can't beat a guy named Ozuce...

Otukura
05-10-2012, 10:33 PM
I feel bad about myself now... I can't beat a guy named Ozuce...

She's a girl.

XghostzX
05-11-2012, 10:18 AM
She's a girl.

Yeah, I called her bro at first... she's like Im a girl.. we talked though, she's cool.

Stompy
05-13-2012, 04:30 AM
Glad too see Unity back up and running! :)

Stompy
05-13-2012, 05:57 AM

Sweet! Since the Name 'Coke' is inactive i asked STS to remove that acc so i can use it :D

Pretty Beast? No?

XghostzX
05-13-2012, 10:36 AM
Sweet! Since the Name 'Coke' is inactive i asked STS to remove that acc so i can use it :D

Pretty Beast? No?

Haa nice, I also liked the names King and Prophet

Stompy
05-13-2012, 12:49 PM
Haa nice, I also liked the names King and Prophet

Ahhh There pretty beast names :D

Zeus
05-13-2012, 01:31 PM
Woh,

A lot of drama in this thread caused by people who didn't get accepted. I only have one thing to say to those: Get better, then try again. The guild shouldn't have to conform to you, you should be willing to bend over backwards for the guild if you really want in.

Ever heard the quote, "Ask not what America can do for you, but what you can do for her"? I feel like it is best used in this case, although, Unity does not represent America. -.-

Anyways, good luck, Will! You know I always look past guild rivalries when it comes to my friends. :)

~Parth

Oh, and one more thing to anybody who's saying Kan's biased. If you were a guild leader and didn't like somebody, would you let them in? Why would you have any reason to trust them? They could be the factor that causes their guild to break apart again. I'm pretty sure Unity wants to stick around this time.

Noodleleg
05-13-2012, 03:09 PM
For some reason, Adam hates me a hella lot...

Otukura
05-13-2012, 03:12 PM
Woh

Whoa*

Zeus
05-13-2012, 03:19 PM
Whoa*

Misspelled purposely :) Keep trying to troll! You're getting closer, bro. ^_^

Otukura
05-13-2012, 03:28 PM
Misspelled purposely :) Keep trying to troll! You're getting closer, bro. ^_^

?

I try to help, and you call me a troll. Thanks.

XghostzX
05-13-2012, 03:39 PM
Woh,

A lot of drama in this thread caused by people who didn't get accepted. I only have one thing to say to those: Get better, then try again. The guild shouldn't have to conform to you, you should be willing to bend over backwards for the guild if you really want in.

Ever heard the quote, "Ask not what America can do for you, but what you can do for her"? I feel like it is best used in this case, although, Unity does not represent America. -.-

Anyways, good luck, Will! You know I always look past guild rivalries when it comes to my friends. :)

~Parth

Oh, and one more thing to anybody who's saying Kan's biased. If you were a guild leader and didn't like somebody, would you let them in? Why would you have any reason to trust them? They could be the factor that causes their guild to break apart again. I'm pretty sure Unity wants to stick around this time.

Thanks Parth,

I guess since we like remaining as an elite guild as well as others guilds such as Revelation and what not; we got to be ready to take some heat. It's what makes us closer in a way because we're always there for each other when others are hating.

Zeus
05-13-2012, 03:41 PM
?

I try to help, and you call me a troll. Thanks.

Lol, Chris. ._.*

Otukura
05-13-2012, 03:44 PM
Lol, Chris. ._.*

?

what's that * you keep giving me at the end of that face?

Swimmingstar
05-13-2012, 08:02 PM
?

What's that "*" you keep giving me at the end of that "._." face?

*Ahem* *Cough, cough*

Otukura
05-13-2012, 08:03 PM
*Ahem* *Cough, cough*

?

cough drop?

Swimmingstar
05-13-2012, 08:06 PM
?

Cough drop?

Uh I fixed the coughing and "ahemming". I also fixed your caps. Everyone wins!

Otukura
05-13-2012, 08:07 PM
Uh I fixed the coughing and "ahemming". I also fixed your caps. Everyone wins!

why the heck do we need caps?

Swimmingstar
05-13-2012, 08:21 PM
why the heck do we need caps?

cuz da godz of grammarz sez soz

13lacklegionz
05-13-2012, 08:29 PM
Before any confusion is caused, I want to let you all know that Unity is a very "intense" and 'Elite' guild so to say. Just because if you request to join Unity and not granted it, this doesn't mean your a bad player, a bad friend, etc. We're trying to keep our guild small: Quality or Quantity. We believe that too large of guilds become out of hand.

I believe you meant to say "Quality over quantity" instead of "Quality or quantity".

XghostzX
05-13-2012, 08:49 PM
Before any confusion is caused, I want to let you all know that Unity is a very "intense" and 'Elite' guild so to say. Just because if you request to join Unity and not granted it, this doesn't mean your a bad player, a bad friend, etc. We're trying to keep our guild small: Quality or Quantity. We believe that too large of guilds become out of hand.

I believe you meant to say "Quality over quantity" instead of "Quality or quantity".

Yessir, thank you... let's see what other things Chris has to say for us haha :D

Stompy
05-17-2012, 09:57 AM
Woh,

~Parth

Well Put! :)

Sryyoulose
05-17-2012, 11:19 AM
Bahahahaha I was like Oooo Will made a unity Thread, anyways good choice in players! Maybe I'll join Humania... Sick of the new kids in pvp this cap. Grrr... It fell with the Nuri cap but oh well...

Hmmm... Then again Adam says I'm the mos annoying person in the world :)

XghostzX
05-17-2012, 03:19 PM
Bahahahaha I was like Oooo Will made a unity Thread, anyways good choice in players! Maybe I'll join Humania... Sick of the new kids in pvp this cap. Grrr... It fell with the Nuri cap but oh well...

Hmmm... Then again Adam says I'm the mos annoying person in the world :)

Haa thanks. Also, we want to welcome DeviousDemon into the guild!

birdmasta
05-20-2012, 10:50 PM
Haa thanks. Also, we want to welcome DeviousDemon into the guild!

ghost how can i join? do i have to have an endgame pvper. i have 56 bird that might join if allowed

XghostzX
05-21-2012, 07:05 PM
ghost how can i join? do i have to have an endgame pvper. i have 56 bird that might join if allowed

Bro, you may need to find Kanital or myself in game.

Also welcoming two new members: xxgluttonyxx and freeusfromgcd (aka Skimmey)!

Noodleleg
05-21-2012, 07:09 PM
K... If I go to finals for 51 tourney... You think Adam will change his mind lol? I'm one away from finals...

Mothwing
05-21-2012, 07:16 PM
K... If I go to finals for 51 tourney... You think Adam will change his mind lol? I'm one away from finals...

Unity isn't all about PVP, it's about friendship, good people, personalities, etc. (Im not exactly in the position to say this but...)

Even though the players in Unity freakin pwn pvp, doens't mean its all about pvp.

Our guild loves PvP: Not much more to say :D We're pretty competitive/involved in many tournaments. Other than that, we always help each other out when it comes to gear, pvp, farming, or anything else you can think of!

So don't think proving yourself in pvp makes you a good person. Being a good player is more than just "strength". It includes wits, kindness, and generosity.

Coke
05-22-2012, 07:21 AM
Unity isn't all about PVP, it's about friendship, good people, personalities, etc. (Im not exactly in the position to say this but...)

Even though the players in Unity freakin pwn pvp, doens't mean its all about pvp.

So don't think proving yourself in pvp makes you a good person. Being a good player is more than just "strength". It includes wits, kindness, and generosity.

Good Point Mothwing :D

Petrichor
05-22-2012, 04:25 PM
Bro, you may need to find Kanital or myself in game.

Also welcoming two new members: xxgluttonyxx and freeusfromgcd (aka Skimmey)!

is he back again? lol. btw i have a question about your member list but i'll pm you lmao

XghostzX
05-22-2012, 04:56 PM
is he back again? lol. btw i have a question about your member list but i'll pm you lmao

Haha got your PM. About Skimmey, Adam claims that he might be coming back, but I'm yet to see him. :)

Livemau
05-22-2012, 07:55 PM
hello dont forget about powermint

sky8er
05-22-2012, 08:15 PM

Otukura
05-22-2012, 09:03 PM
would leik to join

koreancake

i best bird, u can't refuse me.

Xazic
05-22-2012, 09:08 PM
Talk about trolls...

Otukura
05-22-2012, 09:09 PM
Talk about trolls...

who? me? no troll, best bird only.

Xazic
05-22-2012, 10:25 PM
Yeah, absolutely. ��

XghostzX
05-28-2012, 10:43 AM
Updated list!

birdmasta
05-28-2012, 10:43 AM
i wanna be in so bad... lost to fruitshake so bad tho -.- still getting better

XghostzX
05-28-2012, 01:44 PM
i wanna be in so bad... lost to fruitshake so bad tho -.- still getting better

You'll improve in time :encouragement:

AbsolutePally
05-28-2012, 03:57 PM
Thanks Parth,

I guess since we like remaining as an elite guild as well as others guilds such as Revelation and what not; we got to be ready to take some heat. It's what makes us closer in a way because we're always there for each other when others are hating.

Pimpin ain't easyy.. It's tough out there for a pimp.

Deeci
05-28-2012, 05:18 PM
Hey:pp Can I tryout? I would like to join Unity.:victorious:

XghostzX
05-28-2012, 07:40 PM
Hey:pp Can I tryout? I would like to join Unity.:victorious:

Hey lex XD I know ya wanna join pretty bad. I'll keep talking to you in game, & I'll do my best to get you in since you've been waiting patiently.

Deeci
05-29-2012, 06:11 PM
Hey lex XD I know ya wanna join pretty bad. I'll keep talking to you in game, & I'll do my best to get you in since you've been waiting patiently.

Thx Will<3:smile:

Whirlzap
05-29-2012, 07:39 PM
Yep, Kan said Skimmey was on last week today during a run.

GCD lol.
Needs a name change.

Also.

HEY UNITY
GUESS WHAT I FOUND OUT TODAY

There's a new guild called Unitys.

If you want a screenshot, I has one.
/toolazytopost

Know of any such "Unitys" guild?

Petrichor
05-29-2012, 08:39 PM
There's a new guild called Unitys.

If you want a screenshot, I has one.
/toolazytopost

Know of any such "Unitys" guild?

lmao i died when i saw it. the gm is like: trolololo or something...spelling isnt right so dont try adding the spelling i just did -.-
on that note, there's a revelations too. holla ;)

XghostzX
05-30-2012, 06:52 AM
lmao i died when i saw it. the gm is like: trolololo or something...spelling isnt right so dont try adding the spelling i just did -.-
on that note, there's a revelations too. holla ;)

Haters gonna hate, haa. ;)

XghostzX
06-17-2012, 02:49 PM
We'd like to welcome Flawless and Blessyoutoo into Unity! :)

razerfingers
06-17-2012, 03:28 PM
I might be interested, but kind of dont want bird to leave home guild lol ill think about it :P im not the best pvper but i do it to have fun :D lol

Sent using spray paint

Blind
06-17-2012, 04:18 PM
We'd like to welcome Flawless into Unity! :)
Rofl swoosh u made it onto the pedestal. Unity - i'm shaking my head in awe.

@razer u aren't 12 r u, then why u makw it awkward for Ghost whos is gonna start typing in a nice way saying u guys will talk about it that it will be seen through and a that. It's obvious u won't be able to join because u don't pvp, be realistic and don't put people into uncomfortable position.

razerfingers
06-17-2012, 04:26 PM
Rofl swoosh u made it onto the pedestal. Unity - i'm shaking my head in awe.

@razer u aren't 12 r u, then why u makw it awkward for Ghost whos is gonna start typing in a nice way saying u guys will talk about it that it will be seen through and a that. It's obvious u won't be able to join because u don't pvp, be realistic and don't put people into uncomfortable position.

Im actually 16 and to be honest i do pvp and also i dont care what you think but thanks for your opinion, and it wasnt awkward for him he told me to talk to kanital so no need to put him under the spot id appriciate it if you wouod reread your post and think if that was said to you how you would like it then PM me your answer to avoid further hijacking of this thread and we can speak like adults so feel free to PM me.

Sent using spray paint

XghostzX
06-17-2012, 04:52 PM
It's all good guys! I'll talk to ya in game Razer.

dudetus
06-17-2012, 07:10 PM
Oh Will, u r such a nun :).

Where am I D: ?

Hahahahabirdy
06-17-2012, 07:30 PM

You're a member in their hearts :). That's all that matters silly ninja!

-pulledachloe

Kanitall
06-17-2012, 08:57 PM
I'm banned for 7days, don't ask me why, I do not know. Ill probably wont start humania with you , sorry about that...

Ghost will lead while im gone and no recruitment will be done.

Thanks,

~ Your nun Adam :/

XghostzX
06-17-2012, 09:24 PM

Sorry nunja! :P I added you in!

Will do Adam, see ya in a week bro.

Xazic
06-18-2012, 09:02 AM
Should be more fun with more cool people
(=´∀`)人(´∀`=)!

Also as much as I love to be the only "Offcer" 😱 of the guild, might you be able to do somehing 'bout it bro?

XghostzX
06-18-2012, 12:11 PM
Should be more fun with more cool people
(=´∀`)人(´∀`=)!

Also as much as I love to be the only "Offcer" �� of the guild, might you be able to do somehing 'bout it bro?

What do you mean? You're not the only officer ^^

Xazic
06-18-2012, 01:02 PM
What do you mean? You're not the only officer ^^

The spelling, bro, the spelling...

dudetus
06-18-2012, 01:19 PM
The spelling, bro, the spelling...

Xaz, u won and at this very moment it was Will who was slow and not u, Matt :)

Xazic
06-18-2012, 01:45 PM
Xaz, u won and at this very moment it was Will who was slow and not u, Matt :)

Zomg, give up on that joke already ( ̄ー ̄)

Kanitall
06-18-2012, 03:15 PM
(=´∀`)人(´∀`=)!

Is this an ***? Well a weird one..

Glad
06-18-2012, 03:41 PM
Oh Kan! Who's gonna whoop Oh Yeah butt with me now?!

Kanitall
06-18-2012, 03:58 PM
It won't be ever the same DPA, you will miss me.

XghostzX
06-18-2012, 04:19 PM
Hahah, well that sucks Adam. You're going to miss the update when it comes out, daha.

And yeah Matt, I changed it to Officer. If the update is out tomorrow I won't be able to catch up with you guys until tomorrow night. I have the big soccer tryouts tomorrow all day, nervous as hell.

Hopefully it's out Wednesday.

Xazic
06-18-2012, 06:20 PM
Is this an ***? Well a weird one..

Lmao! You really love to troll me, huh?

Chickenwinu2
06-18-2012, 09:34 PM
Lol

Kanitall
06-18-2012, 09:48 PM
Unbanned guys, thx mjolstin :)

Anyways it was for innapropriate speech... Hello im canadien -.-
Whatever...

XghostzX
06-19-2012, 06:48 AM

Whatever...

They took you off the leader boards though? Maybe it wasn't updated.

dudetus
06-19-2012, 06:57 AM

Whatever...

They took you off the leader boards though? Maybe it wasn't updated.

Yay thank goodness u were able to unban urself Adam so we can run Humania :D!

And Will, I do think it's just cause the leaderboards haven't updated. Adam's all kills were just deleted? I can hardly believe it as Adam is not perma banned. I am sure he is now holding the top spot again :)

Xazic
06-19-2012, 07:02 AM
Yup, he is there again on his usual spot ��

Vuvuzaylor
06-19-2012, 09:13 AM
wow just noticed, that i have about 6 friends inside the 'elite' guild :D

I'm feeling sooo special now hehe

Whirlzap
06-19-2012, 03:19 PM
Hallo.
Mage on 4x Combo LF> Runners.

XghostzX
06-20-2012, 10:14 AM
I gotta admit, I love seeing our guild using 4x to reach the cap right away. We're so impatient, but it's awesome to see our guild on the leader boards for a few weeks :)

Updated the list.

Deeci
06-20-2012, 01:11 PM
Lol... why did fruitshake leave for a rushers guild? :pp

Dolloway
06-22-2012, 11:44 PM
Unity fo fo fo lyfe

XghostzX
06-27-2012, 03:06 PM
Until things get better in PL I won't be on as much, I'll be on Order and Chaos a lot. PL is consuming too much of my money and I don't have that big of a passion for PL as much lately.

PvP has been completely ignored too ;(

See ya nuns around.

Kanitall
06-28-2012, 12:37 AM
Hey guys, I'm taking a break from PL. I'll be back sometimes to see how the guild is doing and if they change the UI back. Real talk: I would like to get payed to play this game instead of paying to play it now.

Please keep the guild as fun as it was.
I'll be wakeboarding most of the time as usual.(Not on O&C like some jews i know) :)

Miss you all,

Note to Tyler: Text me if anything changes.

~ Adam

Riccits
06-28-2012, 03:40 AM
Until things get better in PL I won't be on as much, I'll be on Order and Chaos a lot. PL is consuming too much of my money and I don't have that big of a passion for PL as much lately.

PvP has been completely ignored too ;(

See ya nuns around.

U can add me in OnC (AF server): RicciUM and -Ricci-
can do runs sometimes.

Petrichor
07-05-2012, 04:45 AM
U can add me in OnC (AF server): RicciUM and -Ricci-
can do runs sometimes.

Or meeeee! Dalliance, ŁuŁu, Chloé. !!!! I'll play when I go home for a day

Livemau
07-07-2012, 09:41 PM
powermint would like to challenge all of your players to 1v1 first to ten fights
(im pretty much alone :'(``` )

XghostzX
07-08-2012, 10:48 AM
powermint would like to challenge all of your players to 1v1 first to ten fights
(im pretty much alone :'(``` )

Kay. Good luck.

Livemau
07-08-2012, 11:05 AM
Kay. Good luck.

my internet is horrible i can hardly get on forums and when i click the thing to get on PL it says the app is currently unreachable
when it gets back to normal I will be ready

Vinilla1
07-08-2012, 12:27 PM
HEY GUYS! ITS SHOOTERPOO. how have you guys been? Could i possibly join?

XghostzX
07-08-2012, 01:44 PM
my internet is horrible i can hardly get on forums and when i click the thing to get on PL it says the app is currently unreachable
when it gets back to normal I will be ready

Kay. Good luck.

@Shooter find me in game.

Vinilla1
07-08-2012, 01:47 PM
Sure im on right now lol

XghostzX
07-08-2012, 01:52 PM
Sure im on right now lol

I can get on later today. I'll catch ya later in game.

Vinilla1
07-08-2012, 02:02 PM
Ok see u in game then

XghostzX
07-08-2012, 02:39 PM
Ok see u in game then

Aright see you.

And I need to update the list.

Vinilla1
07-08-2012, 02:53 PM
Ok im glad i can do forum and PL same time lol

Chrysys
07-08-2012, 08:06 PM
Ok im glad i can do forum and PL same time lol

Something smells.... like... Hey poo! <3

-Say-

Jblazer
07-09-2012, 05:49 PM
I'm more on SL and DL but I have a 63 might he join?

XghostzX
07-09-2012, 09:02 PM
I'm more on SL and DL but I have a 63 might he join?

You a character at 70 or 71! Sorry!

Jblazer
07-09-2012, 10:29 PM
You a character at 70 or 71! Sorry!
Np like I said I'm not much of a PL player.So I wont be leveling up in PL until I'm capped in DL also.

shhhnfight
07-10-2012, 11:39 AM
Yay my names on there

oneofthem
07-18-2012, 08:11 PM
(Sorry I reposted thos but i clicked post by accident so I'll just say everythig again) Wow, this guild sounds really awesome. I really want to join. I have 19k kills 10k deaths in arena and 4k kills and 2.5k deaths in CTF. Like i said I would really like to join but I have read your other post from 2011 ghost but didn't quite understand. I'll leave my information here and hopefully you will contact me.
My main:
ZAFFRE Level 67 mage
ZAPREK Level 35 mage

These are the only character I get on mostly. Please contact me in game!

Kanitall
07-19-2012, 04:31 AM
(Sorry I reposted thos but i clicked post by accident so I'll just say everythig again) Wow, this guild sounds really awesome. I really want to join. I have 19k kills 10k deaths in arena and 4k kills and 2.5k deaths in CTF. Like i said I would really like to join but I have read your other post from 2011 ghost but didn't quite understand. I'll leave my information here and hopefully you will contact me.
My main:
ZAFFRE Level 67 mage
ZAPREK Level 35 mage

Will do.

Livemau
07-19-2012, 07:37 AM
My main:
ZAFFRE Level 67 mage
ZAPREK Level 35 mage

i fought him yesterday and won with my 66 bird >.>

Kanitall
07-19-2012, 10:01 PM
I'm leaving tomorrow for the week. Take care everyone! Cya soon.

Elitephonix
07-20-2012, 01:07 AM
i fought him yesterday and won with my 66 bird >.>

Cool story bro, make me a sandwich noob warbird ;)

SuperGotenks
07-20-2012, 03:40 PM
Will, I still don't know why adam wont let me in..is it because I dislike Kelly..? I mean I have 33k pvp kills...
But all in all, it's alright if I can't join anymore. I was technically the drama In the guild >.<.
Cheers, gotenks.

synco123
07-21-2012, 08:02 AM
Hey guys could I join? I'm awe aweseiniator lvl 69 going to 70 contact me and I will get back to u ;) pvp kills on this char is 7k-deaths 4.5k

Livemau
07-21-2012, 09:38 AM
I'm leaving tomorrow for the week. Take care everyone! Cya soon.

what is that on your signature i see a fork and knows what else
i am not trolling you at all right now but im sorry i dont get that picture

synco123
07-22-2012, 10:43 AM
Nvm I don't need a guild ;) mistake I'm awe aweseiniator

Blind
07-22-2012, 07:30 PM
what is that on your signature i see a fork and knows what else
i am not trolling you at all right now but im sorry i dont get that picture
It's a painting by Salvador Dali, called Autumn Cannibalism

kizokiller
07-28-2012, 10:00 AM
i would love to join int/dex mage lvl 70

ebagovax
08-04-2012, 11:13 AM
i would like join :) can my lvl 61 bird join :D his name is serrozgang :) hope i can join :D

Entertaining
08-04-2012, 03:54 PM
Not sure if you only allow end-gamers to join or not, but I would like to have <Entertaining> join Unity. I'm a very elite player down at low level.
K/D: 16376 / 3990 (4:1)
I also do have an end-gamer, but he is currently only level 68.

Kanitall
08-04-2012, 11:46 PM
Not sure if you only allow end-gamers to join or not, but I would like to have <Entertaining> join Unity. I'm a very elite player down at low level.
K/D: 16376 / 3990 (4:1)
I also do have an end-gamer, but he is currently only level 68.

Only endgame.

Entertaining
08-04-2012, 11:51 PM
alright. Ty. My end-gamer has a nearly 4:1 kd, but only has 2400 kills atm.

Kanitall
08-05-2012, 12:24 AM
We absolutly dont care about kdr since it means nothing. I pick members myself by watching their performances in pvp / ctf on a long period of time.

Entertaining
08-05-2012, 12:33 AM
Alright. Ty for the info.

Yich
08-05-2012, 11:57 PM
As someone completely irrelevant to the recruiting for Unity, I nominate Entertaining to be invited.

Entertaining
08-06-2012, 01:32 AM
Lol, yich.

Xazic
08-06-2012, 11:31 AM
Reporting in:
I apologize for my absence, but I'll be back from my "vacation" in Finland in approximately three weeks' time. I hope it, and I mean the absence, didn't/won't cause any trouble for anyone.

Alright, see you guys then!

Kanitall
08-06-2012, 03:21 PM
No prob, will be waiting for you Matt:)

Noodleleg
08-06-2012, 07:01 PM
Reporting in:
I apologize for my absence, but I'll be back from my "vacation" in Finland in approximately three weeks' time. I hope it, and I mean the absence, didn't/won't cause any trouble for anyone.

K Matt! Hope to see you soon!

P.S.
Hope you don't bump into 'dem Swedes o_O!

Xazic
08-07-2012, 12:13 AM
K Matt! Hope to see you soon!

P.S.
Hope you don't bump into 'dem Swedes o_O!

So do I, so do I...

XghostzX
08-07-2012, 06:41 PM
Hey, sorry guys. Been gone a month and all, I'll update this thread as soon as I settle in. Nice to see you all again!

Randomguy
08-07-2012, 07:21 PM
Mind if I join? I'm a lv 69 bear

XghostzX
08-08-2012, 11:21 AM
Mind if I join? I'm a lv 69 bear

You must be at least 70-71, sorry.

Randomguy
08-08-2012, 09:36 PM
Ok I'm 4000 xp away from lv 70 when I'm 70 I'll ask to join

XghostzX
08-09-2012, 08:20 AM
Kanital is taking a small break (he'll come back if he needs us) but in the mean time, I'm going to be the Leader of Unity.

Kanitall
08-10-2012, 02:04 AM
Kanital is taking a small break (he'll come back if he needs us) but in the mean time, I'm going to be the Leader of Unity.

Good job with the guild nun. I'll get u maple syrup for ur matzah next time I'll be on. =)

Livemau
08-10-2012, 06:41 AM
Good job with the guild nun. I'll get u maple syrup for ur matzah next time I'll be on. =)

that goes right with my canada joke
rubs hands together now to unleash the beaver toss olympic joke on him

XghostzX
08-10-2012, 08:02 AM

Thanks nun, I'm looking forward to that matzah with maple syrup. I'll update the list once things settle.

Arsenal
08-10-2012, 10:30 AM
Reporting in:

Cant wait bro!

XghostzX
08-10-2012, 11:59 AM
Cool, I updated the list. We plan on recruiting more :)

Nihiliste
08-10-2012, 04:40 PM
Is there room for 1 more? ;)

Livemau
08-10-2012, 05:56 PM

no.

XghostzX
08-10-2012, 06:04 PM

What's you're level?

Nihiliste
08-10-2012, 07:36 PM
@Mau, Too bad, im in.

@Will, it's glad. ;)

XghostzX
08-10-2012, 08:28 PM
@Mau, Too bad, im in.

@Will, it's glad. ;)

Oh haha, didn't know you had a different forum name. And yeah, welcome anyways ;)

Otukura
08-10-2012, 08:38 PM
Oh haha, didn't know you had a different forum name. And yeah, welcome anyways ;)

Whoa, serious? Cuz I have the name Gladycakes in game...

Nihiliste
08-10-2012, 08:50 PM
That is wrong kind sir, that is mine.

Otukura
08-10-2012, 08:57 PM
That is wrong kind sir, that is mine.

Hun, pics don't lie.

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/76414288/Screenshot_2012-08-10-18-58-54.png

That clearly isn't you, it's me.

edit: why is pixel double on...?

Nihiliste
08-10-2012, 09:02 PM
LOL, your using another device hon.

Blind
08-10-2012, 09:08 PM
Hun, pics don't lie.

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/76414288/Screenshot_2012-08-10-18-58-54.png

That clearly isn't you, it's me.

edit: why is pixel double on...?
Had to log on, Kev u damn traitor, :/ :\

Otukura
08-10-2012, 09:08 PM
LOL, your using another device hon.

Wut?

Had to log on, Kev u damn traitor, :/ :\

Rev sorta died.

Blind
08-10-2012, 09:15 PM
oh ****, sucks :-(

Nihiliste
08-10-2012, 09:28 PM
Blind, Rev died.

I can't make up my mind wether I should stay in Unity or not. Something doesn't feel right D:

XghostzX
08-10-2012, 09:29 PM
oh ****, sucks :-(

Long time Blind, and yeah. Everyone kind of left :/

razerfingers
08-10-2012, 11:35 PM
So unity broke again? Sad story bro :/

Sent using spray paint from a "can"

Nihiliste
08-11-2012, 06:13 AM
Razer no...Rev did.

XghostzX
08-11-2012, 06:45 AM
So unity broke again? Sad story bro :/

Read above ^^ Revelation did. Unity building up more.

razerfingers
08-11-2012, 09:35 AM
Read above ^^ Revelation did. Unity building up more.

Ohhhh i didnt read the older posts my bad. Lol

Livemau
08-11-2012, 09:37 AM
i notice a few of unitys guys left
no one will tell me exactly why though except for that they were not forced to leave

Nihiliste
08-11-2012, 10:09 AM
They came back.^^

XghostzX
08-11-2012, 10:34 AM
i notice a few of unitys guys left
no one will tell me exactly why though except for that they were not forced to leave

Livemau, such as who?

Spectre
08-11-2012, 10:42 AM
So nice to be in unity again ;)

Livemau
08-11-2012, 03:12 PM
Livemau, such as who?

saycred and gladiator

Spectre
08-11-2012, 06:06 PM
saycred and gladiator

They are in guild man.

XghostzX
08-12-2012, 07:25 PM
Welcome to the guild, Hawk!

Otukura
08-12-2012, 07:25 PM
Glad payed me 25m for his name. I could make a business out of this!

XghostzX
08-12-2012, 07:47 PM
Glad payed me 25m for his name. I could make a business out of this!

35 mill!!

Nihiliste
08-12-2012, 08:59 PM
No I didn't lol

Otukura
08-12-2012, 09:00 PM
No I didn't lol

I mean he bought Gladiator back for 25m when I gave him Gladycakes to rename to.

starfletcher
08-13-2012, 05:26 AM
Good Guild, thinking of joining

XghostzX
08-14-2012, 09:11 AM
Welcome our three newest members! Undepheated, Prevent, and XBrod!

Nihiliste
08-15-2012, 07:48 PM
Hey Will, you can remove my name from the list, I don't want to be part of Unity anymore.

XghostzX
08-15-2012, 11:48 PM
Have fun back in Rev!

Otukura
08-15-2012, 11:54 PM
Have fun back in Rev!

not there either :s

I will be selling another name shortly, keep tuned.

Nihiliste
08-16-2012, 04:39 AM
Not in Rev. Lol Otu.

Walkhardd
08-16-2012, 07:28 AM
Have fun being a fat bear.

Nihiliste
08-16-2012, 08:59 AM
Have fun being a fat bear.

Lmao.

Deeci
08-16-2012, 11:34 AM
Can I Join? :D

XghostzX
08-16-2012, 11:58 AM
Added you to the list, Steve.

Azataso
08-16-2012, 02:26 PM
We absolutly dont care about kdr since it means nothing. I pick members myself by watching their performances in pvp / ctf on a long period of time.

Yikes! Im being watched...

Entertaining
08-16-2012, 04:00 PM
Kanital...Would you consider yourself as a stalker? Oo

Kanitall
08-16-2012, 04:02 PM
Kanital...Would you consider yourself as a stalker? Oo

No, and I'm getting stalked all the time.

Flawless
08-16-2012, 04:10 PM
Worst bird checking in.

Entertaining
08-16-2012, 04:10 PM
Worst bird checking in.

2nd worst*

XghostzX
08-16-2012, 06:38 PM
Worst bird checking in.

Good night, Jordan!

<3