PDA

View Full Version : House issue

Snowdager
04-12-2021, 02:26 PM
So I switched house locations, and when I switched back to the mountains I noticed something strange. I’d previously covered the igloo completely in massive gold piles to decorate it, however now it appears the massive gold piles or the location itself has shifted its position. (See photo below).

-Rogue-
04-12-2021, 02:31 PM
https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?564624-Hideout-house-floating-in-mountain-location
Hope you understand what happenned :D
Enjoy fixing your golds

Snowdager
04-12-2021, 02:47 PM
This didn’t happen to me until today, so it seems the issue still isn’t fixed. According to that 2 week old response it was supposed to be fixed on the following update. I’m fairly sure there’s been an update since then? Can a dev confirm if this is still being worked on?

Stephencobear
04-12-2021, 07:59 PM
This didn’t happen to me until today, so it seems the issue still isn’t fixed. According to that 2 week old response it was supposed to be fixed on the following update. I’m fairly sure there’s been an update since then? Can a dev confirm if this is still being worked on?

-rogue- answered correctly.
In that thread you see someone complain that the ground is too low compared to the house, Futum responded it is fixed.
He raised the entire location so houses won’t float. A consequence is that your items now appear to have been lowered (they haven’t).
No dev is working on anything with that location.
You have some redecorating to do

Snowdager
04-12-2021, 11:46 PM
-rogue- answered correctly.
In that thread you see someone complain that the ground is too low compared to the house, Futum responded it is fixed.
He raised the entire location so houses won’t float. A consequence is that your items now appear to have been lowered (they haven’t).
No dev is working on anything with that location.
You have some redecorating to do

I see, thank you! I misunderstood the linked post explanation.