PDA

View Full Version : Exit application ...

Hullukko
04-30-2012, 05:20 AM
For a casual game I find it odd how laborious it is to exit the app...

1) press menu
2) press "quit to menu"
3) press "I want to leave this mission."
really? I just pressed the freakin "quit to menu"
4) dismiss deal of the day
5) press "logout"
6) press confirmation "Log out"
oh come on ...
7) press back button
8) press confirmation "Close"
ask me one more time and I'll check the confirmation dialog count for uninstalling this app

Darkfader
04-30-2012, 05:39 AM
Or press home button and then close application manually from running process menu. :)

Jugernugetx
04-30-2012, 05:39 AM
Or u can hit the
1. Home button
And thats it:) unless your on your computer.

undertheradar
04-30-2012, 06:10 AM
Or, if you want to know the secret super easy exit method, just throw your phone in some water, or off a cliff.

Shaocalur
04-30-2012, 07:37 AM
Or, if you want to know the secret super easy exit method, just throw your phone in some water, or off a cliff.

Thanks, now I can only play on a computer...

Deathpunch
04-30-2012, 08:37 AM
Or u can hit the
1. Home button
And thats it:) unless your on your computer.

Other than its still running in the background, eating up system resources, this would work. You would still need to either stop it in the running apps menu or go through the whole process as described in the op. It is a bit convoluted to actually exit the app.

-----
Sent from my HTC Evo 3D

razerfingers
04-30-2012, 09:22 AM
Other than its still running in the background, eating up system resources, this would work. You would still need to either stop it in the running apps menu or go through the whole process as described in the op. It is a bit convoluted to actually exit the app.

-----
Sent from my HTC Evo 3D

Maybe he uses ios? Thats how you exit apps/force logout you close the app on older models the newer ones you can switch between apps like the ipad for example but i might be wrong. Thats my 2 cents

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk

Fyrce
04-30-2012, 11:01 AM
Actually even on computer, you can just close the window, the computer equivalent of the Home button. I've done that several times accidentally while trying to take pictures during the boss fight. I can assure you, you definitely exit, the game is gone and you have to relog to get back in. And of course, get to the boss all over again...

Deathpunch
04-30-2012, 11:53 AM
Maybe he uses ios? Thats how you exit apps/force logout you close the app on older models the newer ones you can switch between apps like the ipad for example but i might be wrong. Thats my 2 cents

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk

Perhaps, but DL isn't out for ios yet, so why suggest it?

-----
Sent from my HTC Evo 3D