PDA

View Full Version : Honor pvp

Entities
04-13-2021, 11:55 PM
just an idea yall can either agree or disagree, in honor matchups either no talking or names should be displayed due to toxicity, especially towards new honor players there is a high level of toxicity for those of us trying to get into this aspect of the game thus i feel it should be implemented.
I know i could get flamed for having this idea but i don’t care [emoji2369]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Spooked
04-14-2021, 02:40 AM
Cant stand in windmoore for longer than 5 minutes before someone is shouting how bad the -class of choice- is.
A pretty big majority of the PvP community is outstandingly toxic in this game treating every match like theyre playing in an esports team

Gnarsito
04-14-2021, 02:47 AM
just an idea yall can either agree or disagree, in honor matchups either no talking or names should be displayed due to toxicity, especially towards new honor players there is a high level of toxicity for those of us trying to get into this aspect of the game thus i feel it should be implemented.
I know i could get flamed for having this idea but i don’t care [emoji2369]

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkI agree, sometimes I go into windmore and just see how toxicity could honor be, the reason behind this is cus ppl can't go with premade team, which means they have to go with ramdoms trying to winning and if someone do something bad, well i don't think it's necessary to say that, this idea could be complemented with clothes of guild battleground that way u don't know with who are u playing and toxicity will decrease, since toxicity couldn't be stopped, we should avoid or dodge it [emoji2371]

Enviado desde mi ANE-LX3 mediante Tapatalk

kabulok23
04-14-2021, 06:52 AM
I AGREE. When i played 1st time yesterday my team was being toxic to me LOL .

+1

Sent from my RMX2001 using Tapatalk

Wap
04-14-2021, 10:16 AM
No, that would hurt team communication and adaption as different players have different playstyles and you have to adapt depending on your team.
As for the trash talking, I’m going to be honest about that topic, it’s honestly not that deep. I get that it can get toxic at times but you really shouldn’t be affected by what people on Arcane Legends are saying... just look away from your screen or somethin and boom problem solved. Theres trash talk in every game and if you’re getting flamed by everyone for how you played then either ignore it or fix it so you don’t get flamed next time.

Scll
04-14-2021, 10:20 AM
No, that would hurt team communication and adaption as different players have different playstyles and you have to adapt depending on your team.
As for the trash talking, I’m going to be honest about that topic, it’s honestly not that deep. I get that it can get toxic at times but you really shouldn’t be affected by what people on Arcane Legends are saying... just look away from your screen or somethin and boom problem solved. Theres trash talk in every game and if you’re getting flamed by everyone for how you played then either ignore it or fix it so you don’t get flamed next time.

+1 communication is needed. Get good if ur getting flamed

CouchPass
04-14-2021, 10:25 AM
every1 talks but ngl my feelings be hurt sometimes

Mcmikeguapo
04-14-2021, 11:42 AM
I like to hide the name idea but not talk due to communication.
There should be also a special “report player” for tt in honor and if this person gets a lot of reports ban for some days from honor.

Onawaoka
04-14-2021, 02:23 PM
I feel like we should have a mute button at least that you can mute that player while in game. Sometimes people just start tt for no reason even tho it wasn’t your fault or the other player fault. So we should be able to mute them while in game that way it can solve many taunting comments.

XxretepxX
04-14-2021, 03:23 PM
Some people that i know that just started getting into honor almost always say theyre told to leave or sit out just so the other people can fight whoever they want. Its annoying that they think they run the honor maps or whatever. Thats personally why i dont do honor

Sent from my LM-K500 using Tapatalk

Desrian30Dongtal
04-14-2021, 04:02 PM
Tap thanks a lot

Greazemk
04-14-2021, 04:33 PM

+1 for team comms, but I do think that disabling all chat in pvp would be cool but not team chat.

Also when the match ends teleporting back to their houses would be nice to prevent trash talks from opposing players, if the player do not have a house maybe teleport randomly in any towns.

capeo
04-15-2021, 01:04 PM
Honor needs some work. I stopped going in for several reasons and the toxic people with 100000 alts is one of them.

Teams are a good way to solve part of it. At least you know who is on your own team.

I like the idea of having brackets or tiers. Let the people that take it seriously fight each other while new people can fight other new people.

Tt is an easy fix. I ignore the worst ones and life goes on.

Honor is its own thing, if you want to pvp but not buy pvp gear then you deal with the toxic environment. Just do what everyone else does now. Use an alt so your main isn't involved.

bielotop
04-18-2021, 05:35 PM
+1 nice idea.