PDA

View Full Version : Kicking Alts

umarrahim
04-14-2021, 06:13 AM
Hi,

I think it'll be a great to have the option to kick alts of the person you are kicking from the guild.

When an officer is kicking someone, a confirmation box shows up which has a small checkbox to kick all the alts associated with the main account being kicked.

Sincerely,
Avta

Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk

PatD
04-14-2021, 07:29 AM
+1 Indeed!!

Juki
04-14-2021, 07:35 AM
It will be helpfull, +1, nice idea

sweeetcakes
04-14-2021, 09:55 AM
+1 great idea, I always kept a list of everyones alts, but it is a pain in the butt, this would be much simpler

deathhbringer
04-14-2021, 10:00 AM
Then we need to have an option to mark one of our char as main

umarrahim
04-14-2021, 10:14 AM
Then we need to have an option to mark one of our char as mainIf you are getting kicked, you are probably not welcomed in the guild as an individual.

No matter which account is getting kicked, if the option is enabled, all characters associated with the account in question will be kicked.

Switchback
04-14-2021, 02:01 PM
It should be an info page. Any character in the guild should be listed for everyone to see, as long as your in the same guild.

If you have 3 characters in the same guild, it should reflect that somewhere. Officers and gms should not be excluded.

This is like a power trip thing, invading privacy.

umarrahim
04-14-2021, 09:34 PM
It should be an info page. Any character in the guild should be listed for everyone to see, as long as your in the same guild.

If you have 3 characters in the same guild, it should reflect that somewhere. Officers and gms should not be excluded.

This is like a power trip thing, invading privacy.It's not invading privacy lol.

As I mentioned in my other reply, if you as an individual is not welcomed in a guild anymore, then your alts have no rights to stay as well.

If the officer wanna kick all your alts along with you, then they should have the option to do so.

It tidious and annoying to keep a list of people and ign of their alts incase kicking needs to happen.

GucciBang
04-14-2021, 09:53 PM
+1

+ guild black list, just like ignore, no character of the person can be invited to the guild

Shonex
04-15-2021, 04:57 AM
We. Need. This. +1

kulldeepboro
04-15-2021, 05:06 AM
100000+ we need this so bad

Avaree
04-18-2021, 09:53 AM
Hi,

I think it'll be a great to have the option to kick alts of the person you are kicking from the guild.

When an officer is kicking someone, a confirmation box shows up which has a small checkbox to kick all the alts associated with the main account being kicked.

Sincerely,
Avta

Would be a good tool for guilds.

This could be difficult to implement. Bc it’s more than just making a check marked box. Bc the devs would need to make a filter that would check guilds for accounts’ alts. Imagine the anger if you kick main and all his alts got kicked from various guild.

-Rogue-
04-18-2021, 10:45 AM
I dont think it would be hard, creating 'banlist' for guilds and working same as ignore list (if you ignore someone's main, all his alts getting ignored too and getting deleted from FL if they still were there)

Kaheri
04-18-2021, 11:13 AM
+69

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

umarrahim
04-18-2021, 03:44 PM
Would be a good tool for guilds.

This could be difficult to implement. Bc it’s more than just making a check marked box. Bc the devs would need to make a filter that would check guilds for accounts’ alts. Imagine the anger if you kick main and all his alts got kicked from various guild.They can tag every alt with a unique code for that account.

Then the system scans for other players with the same unique code within the the guild as the one getting kicked if the box is checked, and kicks all the matched results within the guild.

grymnir1993
04-19-2021, 08:37 AM
this is great idea,but than we need to mark our mains

umarrahim
04-19-2021, 10:38 AM
this is great idea,but than we need to mark our mainsWhy need to mark main?

If any of your account is getting kicked and the box is ticked, then that means you are not welcomed in the guild anymore. So all accounts should be kicked.

If you do something bad in your alt and make people angry, and the officer want to kick you and all your account, then all account will automatically be kicked including main.

Platmaker
04-21-2021, 11:12 PM
+111111 its so usefull

Switchback
04-22-2021, 12:16 AM
It's not invading privacy lol.

As I mentioned in my other reply, if you as an individual is not welcomed in a guild anymore, then your alts have no rights to stay as well.

If the officer wanna kick all your alts along with you, then they should have the option to do so.

It tidious and annoying to keep a list of people and ign of their alts incase kicking needs to happen.

Why is it so important for an Officer/GM to keep their privacy but others not? Point being that any system put into a game is going to be exploited. To ensure everyone is held accountable, what's the big issue with things be equal to both sides of the argument? Never seen or heard of a 'Not what they seem' officer or gm? It does happen, and you cannot just protect people because they finally made it to officer in a guild.

Add: Having better discretion when adding people to the guild, and to officer positions for maintaining peace and fairness, will yield better results than a system to 'carry your light work'.

umarrahim
04-22-2021, 12:34 AM
Why is it so important for an Officer/GM to keep their privacy but others not? Point being that any system put into a game is going to be exploited. To ensure everyone is held accountable, what's the big issue with things be equal to both sides of the argument? Never seen or heard of a 'Not what they seem' officer or gm? It does happen, and you cannot just protect people because they finally made it to officer in a guild.

Add: Having better discretion when adding people to the guild, and to officer positions for maintaining peace and fairness, will yield better results than a system to 'carry your light work'.I don't see any relevance of your comment to this post.

The concept is simple, if an individual is not welcomed in the guild, then officers should have the option to kick all of their account from their Guild. Simple.

I don't get why u are talking about privacy and accountability.

BaronB
04-23-2021, 10:15 AM
Hi,

Sincerely,
Avta

This idea is a brilliant one and I know been thrown around in conversations I've had and seen before in the past.

It shouldn't be that difficult either, we already have a ignore feature as a player where if you put someone on ignore it will also ignore any of their alt chars attached to the account on ignore.

So if guilds had a black list so to speak that a gm/officer can type the username that needs to be put on, an can instant throw out the guild along with any alts attached to the account that was put on the list.

Each player has their own ignore list, each guild could have effectively the same thing.

1 <3

arcanefid
04-23-2021, 12:40 PM

I don't think Umarrahim says that officers are being protected in any way here. If you want to keep your alts safe from being exposed, then simply don't send them all in the same guild.

Add: Having better discretion when adding people to the guild, and to officer positions for maintaining peace and fairness, will yield better results than a system to 'carry your light work'.

I have no idea why you decided to add this here - are you suggesting that GM/officers trying to find all the alts of a scammer (example) in their guild, maybe spending hours and days in the process, is better than just getting it done with a click?

Anyway, +1 for the OP's suggestion. It's really needed, along with stuff like the ban-list and thousands of other suggestions, which I'm hoping will be added with the new guild events update.