04-30-2012, 05:47 PM
It's rude. Have some respect.

Xaphan Fox
04-30-2012, 07:37 PM
Sparkling Pwnies recruiting!=P

haha *noselicks Blaquehaaart*

morfic
04-30-2012, 07:56 PM
A+ thread. Very informative and well thought out. If threads could be given a "Hotness" score, this would definitely be an 11.

On a different note, I donnnn't think pwnies really care what might be "rude". I also don't think respect is a value held to high standards amongst our crowd. But don't act like pwnies are consistently going into other established guilds threads saying, "Nah, screw these guys, join the pwnies!". But if somepony throws out a "<3 pwnies" in a "Might be starting a guild" thread, then who cares. Not us. I only say this because I know you started this based off the other thread earlier. Normally, I would agree with you. But what happened is no big deal.

So carry on.

Carry on!

Darkfader
04-30-2012, 08:00 PM
A+ thread. Very informative and well thought out. If threads could be given a "Hotness" score, this would definitely be an 11.

On a different note, I donnnn't think pwnies really care what might be "rude". I also don't think respect is a value held to high standards amongst our crowd. But don't act like pwnies are consistently going into other established guilds threads saying, "Nah, screw these guys, join the pwnies!". But if somepony throws out a "<3 pwnies" in a "Might be starting a guild" thread, then who cares. Not us. I only say this because I know you started this based off the other thread earlier. Normally, I would agree with you. But what happened is no big deal.

So carry on.

Carry on!

It's not big deal because it's your guild..... >.>
Anyways if you don't care what your guildies do or say, it shows to me how unorganized guild it is and in this phase of game it would be good idea earn your guild reputation for future.... Or is your answer "idc kthxbai". Don't even bother to answer...

morfic
04-30-2012, 08:13 PM
Anyways if you don't care what your guildies do or say, it shows to me how unorganized guild it is and in this phase of game it would be good idea earn your guild reputation for future.... Or is your answer "idc kthxbai". Don't even bother to answer...

This post is a clear indication that you do not know anything about the situation. I care plenty what they say..and if they every said/did anything wrong, I would have no problems talking to them. The issue here, is that no one did anything wrong and Blaque just blew things out of proportion. Granted, what we might consider to be "Wrong" is different than other people, but judging by your post, you have -0- clue about our guild. Our guild has been around long enough (and derped enough), that I don't believe any amount of brown-nosing or trolling could give us a better or worse reputation. It's pretty set in stone how it is.

(You also have no clue how much I enjoy posts like yours, so thanks. )

(And how often have you ever seen me say "idc kthxbai"?)

Darkfader
04-30-2012, 08:18 PM
This post is a clear indication that you do not know anything about the situation. I care plenty what they say..and if they every said/did anything wrong, I would have no problems talking to them. The issue here, is that no one did anything wrong and Blaque just blew things out of proportion. Granted, what we might consider to be "Wrong" is different than other people, but judging by your post, you have -0- clue about our guild. Our guild has been around long enough (and derped enough), that I don't believe any amount of brown-nosing or trolling could give us a better or worse reputation. It's pretty set in stone how it is.

(You also have no clue how much I enjoy posts like yours, so thanks. )

(And how often have you ever seen me say "idc kthxbai"?)

First get sense of humour, second learn to read posts to the very end. *yawn*

StompArtist
04-30-2012, 08:19 PM

Well... One of the main reasons I joined the pwnies is this "disorganization". Last thing I need is a wanna be father figure in a game and if some guild leader bosses me around he might as well kick me outright. Pwnies play to have fun, win and mainly laugh. Before I joined, I have seen the pwnies leak on several threads but also seen them go out of their way to help several people. Nothing is perfect but at least we know we ain't perfect. ;) Enjoy.

morfic
04-30-2012, 08:23 PM
First get sense of humour

Got too much of that already. Gave me diabetes.

second learn to read posts to the very end.

I don't recall saying "Idc kthxbai"

*yawn*

I liked the part where you acted like you were yawning to show that you were uninterested.

Darkfader
04-30-2012, 08:24 PM
Well... One of the main reasons I joined the pwnies is this "disorganization". Last thing I need is a wanna be father figure in a game and if some guild leader bosses me around he might as well kick me outright. Pwnies play to have fun, win and mainly laugh. Before I joined, I have seen the pwnies leak on several threads but also seen them go out of their way to help several people. Nothing is perfect but at least we know we ain't perfect. ;) Enjoy.

Ikr, I have one pl toon in sparkling for very long time and know what's going on there. (even morphic says I have zero knowledge but seems he won't even know his members)

morfic
04-30-2012, 08:36 PM
Ikr, I have one pl toon in sparkling for very long time and know what's going on there. (even morphic says I have zero knowledge but seems he won't even know his members)

?

PL guild is dead brotha. We we active like a month or two.

If you mean SL, then I haven't truly played that game in months. I don't know any of the new fangled members there.

Elysony
04-30-2012, 08:39 PM
Hate to get in on the hatin' but I must! Lol, I just joined Pwnies 3 days ago and the reason i'm so satisfied with it is because we ARE NOT SO SERIOUZ! I do indeed see the point in having a very serious guild like a few I know, but that's not the way I like my guild to be. I know Stomp, Morfic, and I all love our guild mainly because we just laugh and have fun and don't do absolutely everything like a boot camp. It's a GAME it was made for fun and shall be fun!

bronislav84
04-30-2012, 08:40 PM
I'm only in pwnies in DL so I can't speak of how it is in other games, but personally I love the guild for the randomness that can go on at times.

Also the people I recognize and respect from this forum, but that's a given.

StompArtist
04-30-2012, 08:41 PM
Sorry to derail a bit but: can anyone give me free gold?

Lowlyspy
04-30-2012, 08:42 PM
Bask in the light of the king of pop, forget all your troubles.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h_D3VFfhvs4&feature=youtube_gdata_player

FluffNStuff
04-30-2012, 08:47 PM
Sorry to derail a bit but: can anyone give me free gold?

Sorry, ran out of conflict free gold, only stuff I can give you was looted off of brutal dictators.

Blaquehaaart
04-30-2012, 09:03 PM
I never single out the pwnies...they seem to do that fine themselves.

I've seen other guilds do it as well. However I'm just throwing it out there because...well it's rude...and it will reflect on a guild as a whole.

Some guilds care about perception, some don't. Serious guilds usually don't allow anyone but officers to make public statements...it's the same for real life organizations.

Elyseon
04-30-2012, 09:06 PM
Yeh thats so rude
Stop it the rudeness one step at a time in-
<Forum Legends>
Join today
Rules and restrictions may apply
Prohibited in madagascar

Cahaun
04-30-2012, 09:39 PM

Walkhardd
04-30-2012, 11:38 PM
I never single out the pwnies...they seem to do that fine themselves.

I've seen other guilds do it as well. However I'm just throwing it out there because...well it's rude...and it will reflect on a guild as a whole.

Some guilds care about perception, some don't. Serious guilds usually don't allow anyone but officers to make public statements...it's the same for real life organizations.

Lol..if this is about me saying "pwnies <3" to that other guys thread, then you need to just take a deep breath.

He was saying that he was was "maybe" going to make his own guild. I was reminding him the best guild (imo) would welcome him with open arms. :D

Ps.- I <3 u

Xaphan Fox
05-01-2012, 01:37 AM
I am more serious in a typical day than most are required to be in a week.

When I play this game... I like to turn off and have fun.

If me, or my guildie's definition of fun are not your cup of tea... you can:

-Learn to deal with it

-Learn to enjoy it and partake in shenanigans

-get out of our way cause pwnie stampedes are dangerous

It is never intended to harm, but crying will never get the reaction you want out of us.

WE WILL LOVE AND TOLERATE THE SHIZ OUT OF YOU...

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic has taught me as much.

Rainbow Dash is best pony. I dare you to combat that statement.

woof...

StompArtist
05-01-2012, 02:47 AM
I am more serious in a typical day than most are required to be in a week.

When I play this game... I like to turn off and have fun.

If me, or my guildie's definition of fun are not your cup of tea... you can:

-Learn to deal with it

-Learn to enjoy it and partake in shenanigans

-get out of our way cause pwnie stampedes are dangerous

It is never intended to harm, but crying will never get the reaction you want out of us.

WE WILL LOVE AND TOLERATE THE SHIZ OUT OF YOU...

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic has taught me as much.

Rainbow Dash is best pony. I dare you to combat that statement.

woof...

Shuri
05-01-2012, 05:49 AM
Blaaaaaq..... Lean to not take things so serious, games are for fun not seriousness. Otherwise they'd be called real life not games. o.O

On a side not;
Ever since I joined the pwnie club I've had a blast and fader, I don't think you know what really goes on inside the pwnie club unfortunately it even says on the SP Guild thread

" if it is apparent that you cannot take a joke are too serious of a player, you could be kicked. "

Sorry morfic! I ripped it from the bookie! D:
Either way I'll leave you with this..

You may think you know but what you don't know is what you know but it's not what you actually know :D

Blaquehaaart
05-01-2012, 06:25 AM
Having fun is great when it's not at someone elses expense. However, it seems like the pwnies don't understand that, which is why they are labeled as the kiddie guild.

For all I know you guys could be 40...but I'm thinking pubescent boys. Amirite?

Cahaun
05-01-2012, 06:37 AM
Having fun is great when it's not at someone elses expense. However, it seems like the pwnies don't understand that, which is why they are labeled as the kiddie guild.

I don't think your grammer is :p
No one is having fun at someone else's expense as far as I know.

Shaocalur
05-01-2012, 07:12 AM
Come on guys, Pwnies has been through enough already. You can bash and what not all you want but at the end of the day they are still the #2 SL guild. (Um, sorry Pwnies. Leader boards talk not me :P)

During the 3 short hours I spent in Pwnies I found they are a very playful and helpful bunch of pony loving people. So cut 'em some slack or I'll get the Sparxtans on your outer spaced butt. We got your back Morfic. :cool:

P.S.- Yeah was only in Pwnies for 3 hours, was just visiting. :P /Ninja

morfic
05-01-2012, 09:09 AM

I think average age of our guild is around 28. We are a bunch of old fogies. Do you not think that being labeled as a "Kiddie" guild .. is possibly part of the plan? I mean for christ sakes... we post pony pictures and sparkles everywhere. Our humor is the lovechild of childish humor and cancer/tumors/death & destruction. The resulting mixture is a wonderful wonderful thing.

Blaaaaaq..... Lean to not take things so serious, games are for fun not seriousness. Otherwise they'd be called real life not games. o.O

On a side not;
Ever since I joined the pwnie club I've had a blast and fader, I don't think you know what really goes on inside the pwnie club unfortunately it even says on the SP Guild thread

" if it is apparent that you cannot take a joke are too serious of a player, you could be kicked. "

Sorry morfic! I ripped it from the bookie! D:
Either way I'll leave you with this..

You may think you know but what you don't know is what you know but it's not what you actually know :D

Haha. Nice digging up the pwny rules! We have enjoyed your presence in the pwny club immensely Shuri! <3

I don't think your grammer is :p
No one is having fun at someone else's expense as far as I know.

Exactly. We don't really have fun at other peoples expense.... We just have fun at EVERYTHING's expense. If someone gets in the way, as Test beautifully said....The stampede can be painful.

FluffNStuff
05-01-2012, 09:38 AM
The end is near, and judgement is coming!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FIY41LrvMFQ

Wolves
05-01-2012, 04:30 PM

Which of your toons is in the Pwnies? "Eng"? Pwnie roster shows a member named "Engi". Is that you? Mayhaps you should review your toons names before asking officers to review the roster.

Log on and do some xp runs with me before the cap raise. Hurry. *yawn* *buttscratch* *junkadjustment*

Darkfader
05-01-2012, 04:59 PM
Which of your toons is in the Pwnies? "Eng"? Pwnie roster shows a member named "Engi". Is that you? Mayhaps you should review your toons names before asking officers to review the roster.
.c
Log on and do some xp runs with me before the cap raise. Hurry. *yawn* *buttscratch* *junkadjustment*

It's not one in my sig, it's my undercover agent lol. Also "eng" is my character, "engi" is someone else...
And no thanks, I don't really like sl.

Blaquehaaart
05-01-2012, 08:24 PM
Ummm...going into another guild's thread, or spamming pwnies stuff in a bunch of threads in general is at the expense of others.

It's fine if you wanna run your ramble inside the own guilds thread. However, it's spilling into other threads, which is rude for other guilds. This sub section of the forum is designated for all guilds. If the pwnies consists of members of the average age of 28, you should know better.

You might have rules requiring your members to be silly and stupid, which is fine if you keep confined in your guild.

However, you are subjecting those outside your guild to your pwnies spam.

Xaphan Fox
05-01-2012, 08:59 PM
Seems the only furson really mad is you.

Lots of your threads seem rather argumentative and sour.

I know what will sweeten you up:

CUPCAKES!!

Delphina
05-01-2012, 09:03 PM
I'm closing this thread. FYI please don't post posts about your guild in other guild threads. If you feel a post breaks the forums rules please use the report post button. Thanks guys!