PDA

View Full Version : I'm Almost Back!

Register
04-30-2012, 06:50 PM
I haven't been active oon the forums or in-game much in the past...long time. I've been meaning to make this post for a long time, but never got around to it. Once school ends in a few weeks, I'll be playing more. School takes up tons of time. I've seen many new names here on the forums, a lot less forumers I know. If you know me from before, please send me a PM, I would like an idea of who still plays and who has quit. I'm on the lookout for some more friends, as Alterra is getting rather lonely.Another note, I just took a glance at the threads in the General area of the forums and see quite a few threads that should be, or might fit better, in another part of the forums.
I could've sworn Price Check, Buying, Selling, Threads go in the Trader's Market Area :P

Dear, Swim, Ayc, and the Rest of the Bunch,
Please let me know if you are still active

Lowlyspy
04-30-2012, 06:57 PM
Woo, Reggie :D

Ayc2000
04-30-2012, 06:59 PM
I'm still here!!!!!!! :)
I was scared you disappeared off the face of the earth or something :O
Pvp buddy :)

Swimmingstar
04-30-2012, 07:22 PM
I haven't been active oon the forums or in-game much in the past...long time. I've been meaning to make this post for a long time, but never got around to it. Once school ends in a few weeks, I'll be playing more. School takes up tons of time. I've seen many new names here on the forums, a lot less forumers I know. If you know me from before, please send me a PM, I would like an idea of who still plays and who has quit. I'm on the lookout for some more friends, as Alterra is getting rather lonely.Another note, I just took a glance at the threads in the General area of the forums and see quite a few threads that should be, or might fit better, in another part of the forums.
I could've sworn Price Check, Buying, Selling, Threads go in the Trader's Market Area :P

Dear, Swim, Ayc, and the Rest of the Bunch,
Please let me know if you are still active

Hi. I'm TOO active. I'm going to start posting and playing less now. :p

Appleisaac
04-30-2012, 07:36 PM
Yay :) you probably don't remember me, but I was that bird you helped get to lv 21 for sandstone a while ago. Great to see you back :)

Piosidon
04-30-2012, 07:42 PM
I know you but you don't know me

Irulelol
04-30-2012, 07:42 PM
Nice to meet you! I've been here awhile but I just stalk the forums for info lol feel free to add me ingame irulelol :)

LwMark
04-30-2012, 08:54 PM
Im lwmark obviously..ive seen yur name here n there..nice to meetya :)