PDA

View Full Version : New PvP Idea

Buddyf97
08-14-2010, 01:18 PM
I have recently came up with an idea that I believe hasn't been said. The idea is a large war.

The Basic Idea

There should be one about every 5 minutes so people can join and have a decent amount of people. There will be auto balance so the teams are even. Once the war starts the people charge at each other and fight basically. There is no regeneration so revive can be used. The fight will continue until everyone dies. The group who has the last man standing wins.

How Can We Make This Suceed?

The more people the merrier. For this you should have at least 10 people on each team. If this does come out I hope it is either free or low platinum. Because this game need a lot of people the more platinum it costs, the less people. The more people, the more fun. The more fun, more purchases.

Expanded?

This could be expanded to guild wars where 2 guilds fight each other. I believe many people will enjoy this and will be played. Different environments could be added and once it gets started strategies will be formed. For example, tankers in first wave, mages in the back to

How Can You Help?

I believe I am going to start a list of people who would enjoy this and will also ask how much platinum they would spend. If you would like this please put your name and how much platinum you would spend on this. Hopefully this could be a fun new game!

Please Comment With Your Feedback! Good or Bad, All Feedback Counts! These Comments Can Help Make This Become a Reality

Devs-Please take this in consideration, I think this will be a great idea.

cbreuner
08-16-2010, 11:59 PM
This is a cool idea, although a revive system would be cool so we could have like 3 lives per battle or something. I vote for this fersure!

Klemen
08-20-2010, 04:16 PM
me too i hope it will be free

Staffed
08-20-2010, 04:37 PM
yeah i love new pvp ideas i think this would be a cool one. But this might be the next step after just guild fighting 5 vs 5. I think that we should take one thing at time. A war could be like the highest biggest type. and about the lives i think that there might be a problem with everyone wanting to go in the last surge because everyone probably wants to be the last man standing.