PDA

View Full Version : Goblin exterminator chest

gamerpvp
04-15-2021, 07:44 PM
I have a question about this chest, why didn't sts make it tradeable? It is unstaseable too, also I don't see it very useful in endgame since it can be achieved by crafting or reaching the silver tier, I see it profitable for "twinks" and it is much more tedious to farm points with "twinks", I would like the chest to be tradable now either for the Hero pet, to get the pandemic set or blighted amulet :D

have a nice dayhttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20210416/6cce346fca6702e3a9496e4616effaae.jpg

Enviado desde mi Redmi Note 7 mediante Tapatalk

Combination
04-28-2021, 04:13 AM
“ I have a question about this chest, why didn't sts make it tradeable? It is unstaseable too, also I don't see it very useful in endgame since it can be achieved by crafting or reaching the silver tier, I see it profitable for "twinks" and it is much more tedious to farm points with "twinks", I would like the chest to be tradable now either for the Hero pet, to get the pandemic set or blighted amulet” :/

Oakmaiden
04-28-2021, 06:55 AM
Most events have a chest like that, useless imo as well. I would rather open on another toon also.

gamerpvp
04-28-2021, 10:20 PM
“ I have a question about this chest, why didn't sts make it tradeable? It is unstaseable too, also I don't see it very useful in endgame since it can be achieved by crafting or reaching the silver tier, I see it profitable for "twinks" and it is much more tedious to farm points with "twinks", I would like the chest to be tradable now either for the Hero pet, to get the pandemic set or blighted amulet” :/I could save a lot of time :)
I farmed 70k points in a war lvl 15 n its so hard cuz lvl low cant do goblin dimension n all that to get 140 goblin exterminador chest :/ So stfu

Enviado desde mi Redmi Note 7 mediante Tapatalk