PDA

View Full Version : Beware of this again!

Greazemk
04-15-2021, 09:12 PM
If you are looking for people to run altar with, it must be a friend or a guildy.

Random people now are taking advantages to form pt and tell you to open altar first, when it's their turn they will leave pt.
Unfortunately I can't drop names so just beware!

Naaabmage
04-15-2021, 11:02 PM
That scam will nvr die always happens during these types of events....sucker born every minute

Archugejackmen
04-16-2021, 09:47 PM
+1 everyone beware

Soyeonara
04-17-2021, 05:07 AM
I had detected some of them from guild of Philippines Finest, as I had been scammed by these idiot scammers. Fortunately, it just 1 altar and I have to be careful next time... . Thanks for the advice!

Jkoevy
04-17-2021, 08:03 AM
If you are looking for people to run altar with, it must be a friend or a guildy.

Random people now are taking advantages to form pt and tell you to open altar first, when it's their turn they will leave pt.
Unfortunately I can't drop names so just beware!Considering how they'll go to the altar pretending they consumed the relic. Then after the party realized something some guy didn't put then that guy says something like "huh?"? "Wdym"?

So yeah be careful guys

Sent from my SM-A205FN using Tapatalk

snakeeyes
04-17-2021, 08:26 AM
I had detected some of them from guild of Philippines Finest, as I had been scammed by these idiot scammers. Fortunately, it just 1 altar and I have to be careful next time... . Thanks for the advice!

isn't it forbidden to put ign and guildname here on the forum if there is an accusation? if you have a problem with a player report it but don't mention the full guildname here.