PDA

View Full Version : Feedback: Legendary (pink) Items not dropping...

Shuri
05-01-2012, 03:33 AM
Not sure about everyone else but I've ran "Enemy Number One" on solo and multiplayer for the Shadow Gem of Assault over 200 times now and seen Mikal well over 20 times, Seen 80+ Ghost and broken everything in the stage yet I have not gotten my drop yet that I desire. Is anyone else having this issue or just me? Because it seems before Guilds were available I used to get pinks everywhere even in multiplayer and better in solo.

I'm not sure if the item drop has been messed up or if something happen however the 2.3% drop seems to be a 000.01% as I have a lot of people on my friendslist and also in the guild asking and PMing me if I've gotten a single pink drop and I always say the same thing, Not since guilds launched. I find it rather weird considering I love my pinks, They are what makes me cash.. But I can't afford my blood packs without my income now can I?

STS can you reply to this or anyone else with feedback if they have this happening to them as it's rather strange.

Edit: I've run this on both Shuri & my Alt Toon and no drops at all, Alt's level 15 so the % is lower but still.. Shuri? C'mon..

Cahaun
05-01-2012, 04:17 AM
Weird. I got two last night.

Shuri
05-01-2012, 04:57 AM
Weird. I got two last night.

Hm very.. I've been farming like crazy whenever I get 25/25 while my timers tick down but yet to receive anything beneficial from the runs and same goes with a lot of my friends.

Takezaki
05-01-2012, 03:15 PM
Well you know, from what I gather you've had 300 events (Bosses/Bouties/Ghosts) with a 2.3% chance of dropping a pink each time.

I just think you were on the wrong side of statistical variance for those 300 events.

I understand the frustration but keep grinding.

I was level 20 and had nearly 5k PvE kills before seeing my first legendary drop. I've had about 5 or 6 since.

Shuri
05-02-2012, 10:19 AM
Well you know, from what I gather you've had 300 events (Bosses/Bouties/Ghosts) with a 2.3% chance of dropping a pink each time.

I just think you were on the wrong side of statistical variance for those 300 events.

I understand the frustration but keep grinding.

I was level 20 and had nearly 5k PvE kills before seeing my first legendary drop. I've had about 5 or 6 since.

I'm level 20 with 14600 on my PvE going 21 soon but its started happening since the release of guilds I'm not complaining just curious if its happening to anyone else. is all :)

Fyrce
05-02-2012, 11:50 AM
Could just be the usual "it's like water in the desert -- mostly there isn't any, but sometimes there's a flood."

I have dropped at least 3 pinks since guilds launched -- just checked screenshots for the 2 days following guild launch. I think there're more recent drops, also.