PDA

View Full Version : Time left?

KingFu
05-01-2012, 05:14 AM
I realize it's cutting it close, but is there still time to get my bear to 66? The more I think the more I just wanna get to 66 and get the fang armor. I'm 1/3 of the way there, and am wondering if I can use 4Xs to get there? I figure the contest gives me at least a weeks time, but is that enough?

Thanks...

Xionskull
05-01-2012, 05:20 AM
Yea it's possible if u use thrashers... Yea I'm 65 and want fang armor but... I'm out of platinum, lol. But it is very possible. Good luck ;-)

Appleisaac
05-01-2012, 06:29 AM
you can deffinatly make it... STS is still hosting contest for item design wich means that not all Humainia items have been designed yet ^_^ i say "GO 4 IT"

Elysony
05-01-2012, 06:41 AM
Yeah! For sure I got Elysony from 65 and 3/100k xp to 65 and 85/100k XP in less than a day.

seanman20
05-01-2012, 07:02 AM
i try to get platuim but it says cant pruced and then it says in game app something and itll take min and i had money

wvhills
05-01-2012, 07:43 AM
yeah, u can get 10k xp an hour on thrashers so you're looking at 6 or 7 hours tops. Let me know if you need help.

Samhayne
05-01-2012, 08:51 AM
We're still a bit out from Humania release. As others mentioned, we've just kicked off the item design contest. It will take a bit after that wraps up to create the items and get them ready to go along with the content. Have fun!

Skeletonlord
05-01-2012, 09:44 AM
We're still a bit out from Humania release. As others mentioned, we've just kicked off the item design contest. It will take a bit after that wraps up to create the items and get them ready to go along with the content. Have fun!

The contest deadline is May 16, and if it is after that for you to create the items, then we are looking at early June for release?

Chopper
05-01-2012, 01:03 PM
yeah, u can get 10k xp an hour on thrashers so you're looking at 6 or 7 hours tops. Let me know if you need help.

Im in the same boat. About 20k/100k so far. Just started playing about 2 months ago and i have my first chance at reaching a level cap and vanity item. I'd like to beat the clock too.

Chickenrunnn
05-01-2012, 01:11 PM
I had done 65-66 like this :

9H of Crypt runs, in trasher runs ( all players were using x4 elixirs), not killing boss, and fast remakes :)

It makes about 11k XP per hour with those parameters. Good luck ! :D Do it before the 15th May !

Swimmingstar
05-01-2012, 03:04 PM
I need 15k and can't get thrashers yet because I haven't gotten a prize from contest but might be able to. and if you do runs can I join them?

dingermtb
05-01-2012, 05:52 PM
Same here. I think we have plenty of time though. As Samhayne said in another post, the May 15th date is the contest deadline. He stated that after the contest, the winning entries will still have to be designed and implemented in the expansion. I'm guessing possibly early June for Humania. I host Crypt runs on weekends and during the mornings. IGN: Nekromantic

Sent from my AlienFusion-VM670 using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2

Matutd
05-01-2012, 06:00 PM
The contest deadline is May 16, and if it is after that for you to create the items, then we are looking at early June for release?
There's nothing to say that they didn't already create all the items, think about the fiery doom weapons, they can easily be added in as extras. I'm not saying they have or haven't been designed yet, but I don't think they would leave it right to the last minute for such an important part of the campaign

Swords
05-01-2012, 06:33 PM
i say we have like 15 days left until Humania? Its just my estimation

Pandamoni
05-01-2012, 06:42 PM
Yeah, you totally have time. I'll help, too, if you need it!

dingermtb
05-01-2012, 06:49 PM

There's time :)

Sent from my AlienFusion-VM670 using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2

wvhills
05-01-2012, 06:50 PM
Im in the same boat. About 20k/100k so far. Just started playing about 2 months ago and i have my first chance at reaching a level cap and vanity item. I'd like to beat the clock too.

Ok, why not. Add wvhills and I'll help u out. Just let me know ur ign. (I only help if u kill bosses though. Lol. Plus u can make some gold while u grind).

Otukura
05-01-2012, 06:50 PM
Don't do it! When DL comes out, you'll wish you didn't waste the plat :D

Swimmingstar
05-01-2012, 10:03 PM
Can someone help me too? :)

And I think the contest weapons that win will be implemented as like side pinks. Or maybe they'll put quests to get them!

RedRyder
05-01-2012, 11:59 PM
Can someone help me too? :)

And I think the contest weapons that win will be implemented as like side pinks. Or maybe they'll put quests to get them!

All the gear creation contest winners have been rare drops lol.

Bebsi
05-02-2012, 05:38 AM
I have a lvl60 intbear that I try to max out.
Ign is 'bounbear'

Will gladly join ^_^
Killing boss is ok with me.

Zeus
05-02-2012, 08:28 AM
I'll help with Zeus. Yes, you got the time, bro!

KingFu
05-02-2012, 09:58 AM
I'll help with Zeus. Yes, you got the time, bro!

Thanks bro^^ Appreciate it. Once I get down to the bank to pull some money for an iTunes card I'll get some plat, until then only 30 or so bucks in my wallet:p. Hopefully today or tomorrow.

wvhills
05-02-2012, 10:11 AM
Thanks bro^^ Appreciate it. Once I get down to the bank to pull some money for an iTunes card I'll get some plat, until then only 30 or so bucks in my wallet:p. Hopefully today or tomorrow.

that sucks, you should have been on last night. The noobs did tons of runs. Slimcutr, crazycliff and me helped smoke and doubletime (both of whom have come out of retirement) level up.

KingFu
05-02-2012, 10:21 AM
that sucks, you should have been on last night. The noobs did tons of runs. Slimcutr, crazycliff and me helped smoke and doubletime (both of whom have come out of retirement) level up.

Smoke was on?:( I haven't seen him in ages. I fell asleep early last night lol

wvhills
05-02-2012, 10:26 AM
Smoke was on?:( I haven't seen him in ages. I fell asleep early last night lol

yeah, i saw him on a week or so ago and was introduced to him. He was on again last night.

Petrichor
05-02-2012, 10:33 AM
I'll help you whenever you are leveling!:o re-add my main though....it's a long story. I'll explain it to you later haha. You can doooo it

Otukura
05-02-2012, 10:36 AM
Everyone should gang up on someone, and delete them from their friend's list for a day.

Swimmingstar
05-02-2012, 03:28 PM
All the gear creation contest winners have been rare drops lol.

Have they ever given them to winners? If they did not before they must not be terribly overpowered or rare.

And Myst can I join your runs?

KingFu
05-02-2012, 03:42 PM
Have they ever given them to winners? If they did not before they must not be terribly overpowered or rare.

And Myst can I join your runs?

Sure. As long as there's a spot:p Also, they always have given em to the winners. The designer of the Dreamers Witch Toad Tiara was given one (even though it dropped prior to the contest), and Tullen got his Khopesh. Only item that's been created and put in by a contest was Tullen's, and people were crazy dissapointed with the stats on the Khopesh (only had damage), so that's why we have Khopesh of thoth, Horus, etc. Devs have probably learned after that though.

imxoriginal
05-02-2012, 05:08 PM
I have come back from a break of about a year and I'm buying plat today or tomorrow anyone want to be generous and let me join along in their runs as well :p?

wvhills
05-02-2012, 07:59 PM
I have come back from a break of about a year and I'm buying plat today or tomorrow anyone want to be generous and let me join along in their runs as well :p?

sure, the more the merrier. ign is wvhills.

Swimmingstar
05-02-2012, 08:15 PM
Add my main I guess then. I need 12.88k xp.

Chopper
05-03-2012, 08:54 AM
Had a few runs last night. Only had a thrasher team or an hour. Got 10k in one hour. Ran with non thrasher team after that with eluxir ans got only 5k. A dedicated team makes a big difference obviously.

Im up for thrasher runs too. EdtheEagle

Chopper
05-09-2012, 09:50 AM
Finally reached Lvl 66! Yay.

However, now what?

Mt. Fang armour didn't give me any bonus (since it was my first lvl cap). No new weapons or items.
Farming gold is not much fun, and the items i want to buy will go on fire sale after Humania comes out so im not going to waste my money on high prices now.

I've gone around helping other players do XP runs, but the game seems to be pretty boring now. I guess I'll essentially wait for Humania.

Stompy
05-09-2012, 10:07 AM
I realize it's cutting it close, but is there still time to get my bear to 66? The more I think the more I just wanna get to 66 and get the fang armor. I'm 1/3 of the way there, and am wondering if I can use 4Xs to get there? I figure the contest gives me at least a weeks time, but is that enough?

Thanks...

Go for it Mystic! You can do it! :D

Bebsi
05-09-2012, 02:07 PM
I hit the cap with my intbear too.
So I started another Mage xD
That way I earn some cash and sometimes a few rare pink drop too.

Bebsi
05-11-2012, 01:32 AM
If the contest ends May, 15th how much time do you need to implement the weapons from the contest?

A day, a week, a month... ?

Just asking cause I don't wanna waste two weeks on grinding xp if the release is (very) close.