PDA

View Full Version : Skills bug

shadow90
05-01-2012, 05:59 AM
Hi i am at level 17 and i only have 4 skills (Unholy Force - 2 points, Shadow Dance - 2 points, Unholy Blessing - 2, Hellblade - 2)
Is this normal or is it a bug?
Why i asked if its a bug because there are other skills that are available to my level (like Fatal Burst, Curse, Vermin Swarm, Sanguinary Wrath, Blood Shield, Vampiric Strength and Vampiric Vitality)

Cahaun
05-01-2012, 06:23 AM
My guess is that you didn't turn off the auto lvling. Did you?

shadow90
05-01-2012, 07:26 AM
My guess is that you didn't turn off the auto lvling. Did you?

Exactly...
But is there a way to restore back my skill points?
Like Redistribute power/skill points?

Gluttony
05-01-2012, 07:26 AM
Exactly...
But is there a way to restore back my skill points?
Like Redistribute power/skill points?

Yes there is for 8 plat, choose Lair then Powers and in there is an option to Respec Power Points, choose that one and you can redistribute your powers, make sure that auto level is off this time.

http://img855.imageshack.us/img855/892/sc20120501052927.png

Did auto leveling up until 17 really put 2 points into all of those? I don't think it's a bug but more like a horrible build, once again the auto level fails and forces a player to respec, imo. The same thing happens in SL, where they place stat points into STR/DEX/INT in some sort of order but it just seems random to any avid gamer.

shadow90
05-01-2012, 09:17 AM
Yes there is for 8 plat, choose Lair then Powers and in there is an option to Respec Power Points, choose that one and you can redistribute your powers, make sure that auto level is off this time.

http://img855.imageshack.us/img855/892/sc20120501052927.png

Did auto leveling up until 17 really put 2 points into all of those? I don't think it's a bug but more like a horrible build, once again the auto level fails and forces a player to respec, imo. The same thing happens in SL, where they place stat points into STR/DEX/INT in some sort of order but it just seems random to any avid gamer.

I bet 50% of the players at Dark Legends didnt know about this.
Lol

Fyrce
05-01-2012, 01:19 PM
I think the new tutorial tells you to turn off auto-leveling? I forget but it's got a spiel about auto leveling now.

I'll remember when I've done it like 5 times, but at the moment, I've only done it once :p