PDA

View Full Version : Disapointed with Pocketlegends current path.

Leach
08-14-2010, 03:44 PM
This is purely my option, ill go out and say when Pocket Legends was released i was a huge fan, enlisting lots of my friends to download it and try. Plenty of them did and fell in love with the game,the community and vision the SpaceTime Studios held. PL held such great potential, the development team seemed to envision what the community wanted in a hand held action 3D mmo.
That being said, there has been a complete degradation of PL. I've noticed a shift from content, community input and the constant release of fun and interesting zones to cheeky customizations, inevitable pets and other gimmicks. These are ploys lesser games use to create interest in a horrible product. Is the content well dried up, are fuchsia hats or pretty pink pet cats the development team ambitions? If so please let the community know.

jonboy
08-14-2010, 05:04 PM
Read more development posts,your eyes need opening to the bigger picture.

Furrawn
08-14-2010, 05:41 PM
Why do you think there is a shift away from creating content? the devs have worked incredibly hard creating new campaigns like AO1 & AO2. They have added quests and are working on more. At least once a month there is a MASSIVE update. There are small updates almost daily. The game becomes more polished daily. The devs listen to feedback
and change things if needed.

My hubby is a big WOW RPG MMO player. He loves
this game. So do I. We teamed up with another husband/wife
team last night and laid waste to AO2! The point being that this
is a game loved by diehards like my hubby and also is bringing in
new players like me to this gaming genre...

Not to mention that this game is literally pioneering the future
of handheld gaming!!!

Lastly, what do you have against pink hats?
If you don't like the customizations, don't buy them:)
Pink hats don't make people play badly.

** if the post format is odd- am on my iPhone.

Iambirdman
08-14-2010, 06:16 PM
The stuff that you call cheeky customizations is a very good thing that the devs are doing,
My point of view is that they are releasing the little things so that it doesn't seen very long for the big thing to come,
For those of you that played the big mmo know what I am talking about.

So there is no shift as you say, they are doing everything that the game remains fun and fresh at all times.

If all these little things didn't come out so often than you would have waited long time for the main update and maybe even quit cAuse you ARe impatient, I mean it's alot of work making everything for the game to be good.

Had something to sAy more but forgot by the time I wrote that:(

Dizko
08-14-2010, 07:42 PM
Three words; Pocket Legends Adventures.

You can't tell me thats not major content.

Vynnr
08-15-2010, 12:09 AM
IT'S LOVELY.

What other mobile MMO that you can play has the same caliber of Pocket Legends Adventures?

Violentsaint
08-15-2010, 02:57 AM
i bought an ipad just to play pocket legends adventures on a bigger screen... thats what i think of this game...

sure id love for ao3 to come out cos ive been waiting a month and a half but hey...

at furrawn saying "pink hats dont make people play badly"

with 1 armor in my head slot, i cant help but play badly! but ill look cool while im doing it! :D

Inching
08-15-2010, 10:41 PM
i bought an ipad just to play pocket legends adventures on a bigger screen... thats what i think of this game...

sure id love for ao3 to come out cos ive been waiting a month and a half but hey...

at furrawn saying "pink hats dont make people play badly"

with 1 armor in my head slot, i cant help but play badly! but ill look cool while im doing it! :D

hahahah funny

I just got the iPad over the weekend also and to tell u the truth, i think im gonna go blind... it huge man~!!