View Full Version : Big data problem..

Moscu
04-17-2021, 06:33 PM
Hey! me again here in Technical Issues and Bugs

From now on: I play on PC.

Since a few days ago i have a little problem with the game, always i enter, i need to charge the all game from 0. I mean download all the game all the +110 packages. It is tedious to be downloading the game every time I log in and configuring all my setup from 0.

The few times that I have entered the week I have had to load the game many times, it does not remain in the browser as before, it was only to load it and you entered normally or if there was maintenance only the small updates are downloaded.

I don't know if someone else will have this problem.

I have already:
- Rebooted my PC.
- Updated my browser.
- I restart my browser.

And the problem continues, any solution?

I usually plays on:

Opera GX version: LVL 2 (core: 73.0.3856.434)
Windows 10.

Futumsh
04-17-2021, 08:21 PM
Nothing has changed on our end in regards to this. It sounds like you've got some setting either clearing site data on exit, or browsing in private mode or something. I don't use Opera, so I don't know what their equivalent settings for those things are. You can always use a different browser to play if you can't figure it out.

Moscu
04-19-2021, 10:53 AM
Nothing has changed on our end in regards to this. It sounds like you've got some setting either clearing site data on exit, or browsing in private mode or something. I don't use Opera, so I don't know what their equivalent settings for those things are. You can always use a different browser to play if you can't figure it out.

Thanks for your answer, and if it seems that my browser is crashing in some way, I have already tried other alternate browsers and the game works correctly.

I think that in the last updates of Opera GX they are touching the cookies and data of third parties (it has already happened to me that I have problems with other websites such as Facebook or YouTube) and that is why it does not give me the correct access in the game, even if I have it downloaded from before.

From now on I will play in a browser called Midori (literally look for browsers that do not consume resources only to use it to play AL) until the problem is fixed in Opera GX.