PDA

View Full Version : Dark Legends Suggestion to Weapon Upgrade?

Krushal
05-01-2012, 03:28 PM
I havent seen a thread about this subjuct so i thought i would ask. I think it would be neat to have a shop to go to so i can upgrade my weapon every so often so i can keep it as strong as my level. I have Firebrand swords and i want to stick with those because i think they look the coolest so far. I know level cap is 21 right now but later maybe this would be somthing to look into once the level cap excels.

Kind Regards;

Krushal

Cahaun
05-01-2012, 03:45 PM
Yes. Weapon upgrades will be awesome! Like a weapon starts at a low lvl and you can purchase different things for it:
Damage
Bleed (Sharp)
Stun (Blunts)
Handling (Speed)
Procs (Flame, ice, pestilence, necromancy-soul-stealing-corruptness, and more!)
And maybe some color schemes
/excited_ideas

bronislav84
05-01-2012, 04:08 PM
I have this level 19 pink daggers that looks like ten times as cool as everything at 20. Including the plat pack weapons IMHO. Shame its gonna be out of style once level cap goes up.

So yea, I support this thread.

KingGiant
05-01-2012, 10:50 PM
everything scales to your level. Essentially the way to upgrade your firebrand would be to randomly get it in a plat pack again at a higher lvl. Say for instance at lvl60 the firebrand plat pack is still in the store you could get a lvl60 firebrand. Essentially upgrading it to your level.

Krushal
05-02-2012, 06:05 AM
everything scales to your level. Essentially the way to upgrade your firebrand would be to randomly get it in a plat pack again at a higher lvl. Say for instance at lvl60 the firebrand plat pack is still in the store you could get a lvl60 firebrand. Essentially upgrading it to your level.

Well yes I know that what i was saying was it would be nice if i didnt have to keep spending PLAT to get the same wepon i already have i can spend gold or something in a shop to upgrade it to my level.

Krushal
05-02-2012, 08:19 PM
Maybe this can jus be a premium feature since now all free wepons are as strong as premium almost?