PDA

View Full Version : Noone Is too trust Large anymore, Untill farther notice.

largecommand
05-01-2012, 04:17 PM
Ill explain later, but anyone who knows largecommandr, or any of my alts, DO NOT TRUST THEM, That Acc has been hacked. The only char i have left is a 53 mage called Tictacmage. As for now i will be on tictac, my chars are,
Largecommandr(66 bird)
Largecommande(61 mage)
largecomander(58 bear)
imlarge(56 bird)

You have been warned, this person will try to scam you useing the trust I built up in people. And yes people have asked me about my 56 obedeince set. that is also gone.

Intill farther Notice Noone trust the toons mentioned above. I will post on forums when I have my acc back. I have sent a message to sts, but like always they probably wont help, just like the time i bought plat and never got it.
But so far i got 0g 0 gear, 0 ANYTHING.

Late
05-01-2012, 04:18 PM
wow, thats terrible

Swimmingstar
05-01-2012, 04:20 PM
Ouch STS should help their inbox could have just got cluttered that other time.

xxpanzeexx
05-01-2012, 05:18 PM
Ya I recently got hacked too, I know how you feel. They stole 5.5mil an 300 plat but sts hasn't done anything and probably still won't do anything. Ill help you lvl up and just play with you because I can relate:) message me me ign Nopantspanzee , XoGuardianoX, XxPanzeexX

Suentous PO
05-01-2012, 06:07 PM
I'm not placing blame at all but I'm curious were you really hacked as in you have never given anyone your account info, or that you have, and someone took advantage.
Sorry to be nosey, sometimes I think my definition of hack is different than how others use it.
In any case sory to hear about this and hope for the best.

maneatingtree
05-01-2012, 06:10 PM
Dude i just pvped you (thedeadelf)!

You need help :p send mail to support and/or contact player in game and try to get back stuff

Swords
05-01-2012, 06:19 PM
i feel bad for isabel :(

Noodleleg
05-01-2012, 06:35 PM
I saw imlarge passing by in pvp not so long ago... Best wishes bro =/

wvhills
05-01-2012, 08:04 PM
not trying to flame or anything but how could you have your account hacked? Did someone actually hack it or did you give out your info? Thanks for the warning though. I think I have ur bear on one of my friends lists. I hope you get your toons back. Add wvhills on ur mage. I have some level 51 int gear u can have.

largecommand
05-01-2012, 08:40 PM
You know what to the hell with isabell, I cant even beilve that she WOULD do this. btw she also scammed birdz 56 sm
Idk what atm she has scammed a total of what 50mill worth of items? including my cash, my pinks, my items, my ob set, birdz sm set. anyways just watch out people.

thedream
05-01-2012, 11:42 PM
You know what to the hell with isabell, I cant even beilve that she WOULD do this. btw she also scammed birdz 56 sm
Idk what atm she has scammed a total of what 50mill worth of items? including my cash, my pinks, my items, my ob set, birdz sm set. anyways just watch out people.Sorry but whats isabells ign?

Samhayne
05-01-2012, 11:52 PM
Whoa, dudes, whoa. In pretty much all cases "hacking" ends up being an issue of account sharing or device sharing and not secure passwords. We typically help people in these situations to recover and re-secure their accounts. Of course, if they don't do that properly (you know, never re-change their passwords and it happens all over again) then it will continue to happen until the account becomes secure.

The Terms of Service do not allow for sharing or trade of accounts. Please don't do it and keep your account secure. Please visit our support website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com or write support@spacetimestudios.com with the details if we can assist you.

Thread closed.