PDA

View Full Version : Sanctuary Bar, Elixer mechanic for DL

KingGiant
05-01-2012, 06:37 PM
I know we have the ability to earn buffs through missions, but ide like to see the bar,bartender and bar stools interface as an elixer vendor. We click a bar stool, our vamp takes a seat and then the bartender "takes your order" and have a variety of cocktails that impart bonuses. Plat and gold cocktails both should be available. They could even enhance one stat and impart negative effects aswell as stack so the more you drink the better one stat gets while another continually gets worse. Your vamp gets drunk.

Shuri
05-02-2012, 10:34 AM
No.. Just no, I'n sorry but last thing I want to see is a bunch of platinum using elixer addicts running around in PvP one hitting everyone. Let alone going from level 10 to 20 in a few minutes. it defeats the entire purpose of the energy aspect of this game and also defeats what platinum can already give someone (Weapons, EXP, Bypassing missions)

Also another reason this is a bad idea is due to the fact that Platinum purchasing already is expensive and if elixers were implemented it would mean people would be using it mainly to benefit in PvP and get the titles faster thus STS won't allow outside-mission buffs to be carried into PvP arenas as you already are able to one hit things with them at level 20 and FB>VS>Leap is OP as is even with the new UB nerf.

Elyseon
05-02-2012, 10:55 AM
No...elixirs are what brought down PL imo, why would you want it here.
Learn to play well, dont rely on invinciblity power boosts