PDA

View Full Version : how to benefit Guild Halls!

Flaorakrisa
05-01-2012, 08:25 PM
As you have noticed Guild Halls are pretty useless at the moment. For example our guild "Fallen Angels" has more than 700 members and no one is hanging in the guild hall because there is nothing to do there and the are no any benefits whether it's the smallest guild hall or 100plat one.
I think the best way to make players spend more time together in GH is by making your energy regeneration rate more by certain % This will benefit both players and developers, since players will spend more time in Guild Halls and, on the other hand, Developers can make more money since 100 plat GH will give you the most fastest energy regeneration rate.
P.S regeneration doesn't have to be extreme.. Even 1 minute off from each energy bar will keep us (players) happy enough to spend our valuable time in our guild halls with our guildies :)

Lowlyspy
05-01-2012, 08:46 PM
I like it.

Btw, what happened to cheaper potions in the top tier? What's the point in spending all that plat when there is nothing more than a little more appealing look to it?

PablobobChan
05-02-2012, 12:21 AM
I like it.

Btw, what happened to cheaper potions in the top tier? What's the point in spending all that plat when there is nothing more than a little more appealing look to it?

I thinkk the potions are coming soon. I really like this idea, we've got the 100plat gh and it is pretty useless at the moment.

HunterSLAYER
05-02-2012, 02:35 PM
Yeah people should be given small incentives so that they will Urilise the guild hall.

YuNoEatBeaRs
05-05-2012, 02:49 AM
Also i'd like to suggested adding some group activities there too, mini-games, maybe open 1v1 arena (where other players can gather around and watch), also an access to CTF/DM through guild hall would be nice. something to make guild hall exciting and fun and add a little purpose for being there, low-priced potions or elixirs is nice but ain't fun.

Flaorakrisa
05-06-2012, 07:33 AM
Also, it would be nice to have a Guild Hall button on the Map screen...

ArtStar
05-06-2012, 08:38 AM
I love the idea. Ha ha it is a bit far-fetched, but it would be awesome.

Lol SP has a blast with just the desks and props in the 100p hall xD
But we do agree that there should be something that makes it better than the others.
The others actually seem pretty equal for some reason.
They are just different settings, like a different flavor of ghalls.

Baocak
05-07-2012, 01:00 AM
While your at it, add a pvp entrance and vendors in the halls (as Yuno said). The more expensive the hall, the more that's put in it.

Blaquehaaart
05-07-2012, 01:28 AM
I add a dueling room...

Mrsberry
05-07-2012, 04:07 AM
I think the energy regen time decrease is a great idea. Idk about the pvp and all that would be fun though.
It would be nice to just join a guildie in gh with a join button.

Econodeath
05-08-2012, 07:16 AM
I have to agree with all of the suggestions above. I personally like to refer to our guild halls in all the sts games as home.
I have felt the same as all of these guys since guilds in dl came out. There is nothing in there to make it special for us. It seems like an old railroad style
home. Straight run to nothing. I think regeneration would be key here to keep people on longer and enjoy the game more. Discounts being there a huge plus as well. Lets face it if people log on spend energy and log off it would get real dull for the people that love to hang out and have some fun.
I hope the devs move towards changing this up a little bit.

Blaquehaaart
05-08-2012, 06:20 PM
That's fine for lvling guilds. What about end game guilds?

Econodeath
05-09-2012, 06:44 AM
That's fine for lvling guilds. What about end game guilds?

Someone above did mention having a sparring room where people could battle eachother for fun.
I think thats a great idea as well. Honestly I never seen a guild for only end game players so I am at a loss
of what can be added for that type of guild specifically.
Maybe someone else has an idea.