PDA

View Full Version : Wow awsome improvements!

SlingShot
08-14-2010, 04:33 PM
WOW is all I can say right now with seeing all the improvements and advancements that has happened to this game. I have been a member of this game since it came out. I stopped playing when the level cap was level 30. Just today I was looking around for new apps and I saw Pocket Legends. I wanted to check out the new stuff. I was shocked when I got on and I am currently just getting back to playing it again. I have to 15 more levels to go in order to reach the level cap. Well hope to see everyone in the game and nice being back.

P.S. Great job developers and keep it up.

Royce
08-14-2010, 04:38 PM
Welcome back. The game has definitely changed a lot since the LE days (you've probably never even seen secure trade before :D ).

SlingShot
08-14-2010, 05:12 PM
LOL nope there were no trades. I am so glad to see this game becoming elite. Now I would like to see an Auction House of some sort be implemented into the game. Also thanks :)

Rebel
08-14-2010, 05:46 PM
LOL nope there were no trades. I am so glad to see this game becoming elite. Now I would like to see an Auction House of some sort be implemented into the game. Also thanks :)

You're in luck! The auction Haus is soon to be! ;)