PDA

View Full Version : What is a good draw app? (for the humania contest)

Imsebastiaanl
05-02-2012, 03:34 AM
Anyone knows a good one?

NECROREAPER
05-02-2012, 04:48 PM
Sketchbook Pro is excellent

RedRyder
05-02-2012, 05:42 PM
Im using ArtRage and procreate. Both are in the 4.99 price range, with procreate offering HD resolution. A cheaper alternate it sketch club, which is the app I use for my speed drawings. It has an in app community, in app recordings, and an array of brushes, customizable brushes, and brushes made by the community available via always free download. All that for only 2.99.

Art rage is the most advanced realistic painting app in all of the apple and google play app stores and procreate is also on a high tier. However, they both require skill to use. Sketch club is appropriate for all levels and even has tutorials in the app.

Imsebastiaanl
05-03-2012, 01:29 AM
Im using ArtRage and procreate. Both are in the 4.99 price range, with procreate offering HD resolution. A cheaper alternate it sketch club, which is the app I use for my speed drawings. It has an in app community, in app recordings, and an array of brushes, customizable brushes, and brushes made by the community available via always free download. All that for only 2.99.

Art rage is the most advanced realistic painting app in all of the apple and google play app stores and procreate is also on a high tier. However, they both require skill to use. Sketch club is appropriate for all levels and even has tutorials in the app.

Thx! Which one do u advice for a beginner (like me)?? ProCreate or ArtRage?

RedRyder
05-03-2012, 01:58 AM
Neither, try out sketch club. It's vector tool cleans up the lines for you. It's the cheapest too.

Imsebastiaanl
05-03-2012, 05:57 AM
Neither, try out sketch club. It's vector tool cleans up the lines for you. It's the cheapest too.

Hmm ok can I edit screenshots there? I mean draw over a screenshot?

RedRyder
05-03-2012, 10:21 AM
Hmm ok can I edit screenshots there? I mean draw over a screenshot?

I don't see why not lol. You can do that with any art app.

razerfingers
05-03-2012, 10:28 AM
I use artrage on computer its quite fun :P

Sent front my HTC Evo 3D using tapatalk 2

Imsebastiaanl
05-04-2012, 05:46 AM
I don't see why not lol. You can do that with any art app.

Kk ty, you will see why xD