PDA

View Full Version : Scorpion infestation

Nottsforlife
04-20-2021, 09:34 PM
Hello everyone.
I humbly request the devs to do something about the Scorpions crawling everywhere. Just take a look at the maps/towns during busy hours it's unbearable to look at with arachnids popping in and out of the map over and over, perhaps just make the aura effect larger and remove the Scorpions entirely or make it one that stays close to the user it's attached to.
And just to be sure that I wasn't the only one I asked a lot and I mean a lot of people on their views regarding this issue they weren't happy either. Thank you for reading.

Crocodile
04-20-2021, 09:36 PM
+1 The crawling scorpion is real eyesore. Confusing me when killing mobs.

Greazemk
04-20-2021, 10:04 PM
Just make an option to disable Auras, similar to Badges and Titles.

Oakmaiden
04-20-2021, 10:07 PM
Just wait til next event, a new aura will replace it.

Gaurav Arora
04-20-2021, 10:31 PM
+1, these things irritate me also

will0
04-20-2021, 10:47 PM
Make it spawn only 2 like the snake aura

Mojos
04-20-2021, 10:50 PM
i love the scorpions / snake in my aquarium but not in town

Achates
04-21-2021, 05:20 AM
Sorry but i dissagree, i think removing those scorpions is not good since not all hate it, lots of people even love it out there. I think it is better to make an option which can make them invisible instead of removing or reducing the amount of the scorpions :) sorry for my bad english i hope you understand.

Ilove_Poopoo
04-21-2021, 05:46 AM
Option to disable auras would be the fittest solution.

Again, not everyone has top of the line devices nor x-ray vision.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

Stephencobear
04-21-2021, 09:05 AM
Just make an option to disable Auras, similar to Badges and Titles.

+1

I made a thread asking for this just a day or two ago.

Sts pls allow us to disable auras, this is the 5th thread on this topic

Ummmmm
04-21-2021, 09:20 AM
There just needs to be a way to turn off scorpions, but keep the part on your character. Unfortunately, because plat tier is so easy, practically half the people have the aura, and it was meant to be fun but now they are like roaches.

Achates
04-21-2021, 11:15 AM
There just needs to be a way to turn off scorpions, but keep the part on your character. Unfortunately, because plat tier is so easy, practically half the people have the aura, and it was meant to be fun but now they are like roaches.
They are all cute 😀 they move around like a walking jelly

Oawaoebi
04-21-2021, 02:10 PM
In 2 weeks nobody will wear the aura anymore don't worry.

Hamburgerking
04-21-2021, 02:23 PM
+1

I made a thread asking for this just a day or two ago.

Sts pls allow us to disable auras, this is the 5th thread on this topic

More like 5 threads a day since auras came out.... I like auras personally but if it would make everyone stop complaining, then I'll agree to an option to disable. If they don't add though plz stop complaining

Stephencobear
04-21-2021, 03:44 PM
More like 5 threads a day since auras came out.... I like auras personally but if it would make everyone stop complaining, then I'll agree to an option to disable. If they don't add though plz stop complaining

Lots of ppl complained that the gold cap wasn’t enough, took more than a few posts and threads before sts saw enough reason to add it.
If constructive criticism annoys you feel free to skip it- no disrespect intended

“Complaining” is the reason we no longer have to pay rent on our houses also lol