PDA

View Full Version : With the lower timers, I believe the energy costs need to go be lowered, too

bronislav84
05-02-2012, 01:11 PM
That, or make energy come back quicker.

There isn't enough time between timers to regain energy. When a batch is already finished, I don't have enough energy to activate the next batch of missions yet.

Could the costs be balanced with the new times please? Or make energy come back quicker?

(Don't tell me I can refill energy with plat, please)

Rare
05-02-2012, 03:48 PM
At least you don't have to wait as long to go to the next set of missions.

At most 2 hours as opposed to 8 or 12.

bronislav84
05-02-2012, 04:17 PM
Where are you seeing 2 hour missions? All the old 2ish hour ones got shortened to like 20 or 30 minutes. They expire before the bar fills. Did you even read what I said?

Rare
05-02-2012, 04:19 PM
Settle down broni.

Previously, you would have to wait 8 to 12 hours for some missions to complete before you can go to the next branch.

Now, the bottle neck is your energy which will almost completely refill in 2 hours.

Get my drift?

bronislav84
05-02-2012, 04:26 PM
No, I don't. And learn to say my name.

Longest regular mission is a half hour now. From full energy do about five regular missions which all end in a half hour. Come back to claim them and you can't re-activate them all.

Refill time is 2ish hours, finish time is 30 minutes. Missions complete too quickly now for what you're paying.

Get MY drift? Bet you don't.

Lowlyspy
05-02-2012, 04:44 PM
Well judging by how the energy is right now, It seems like should actually increase by like 1 or 2.

Think about it, most non-combat missions are 5-8 energy, times usually ranging from instantly done (being closer to the 8) to about 10 minutes (being closer to the 5). Before the change most of the longer ones (9-12h, 1d) had lower energy most likely to save you some energy to use on others stuff while you waited for them to finish.

Honestly I like it, in the time it takes the 30m to be done I am able to recharge 6 energy to reactivate the 30m immediately after it is done. Plus with regaining 6 I am able to start 2 after every second recharge.

bronislav84
05-02-2012, 05:43 PM
2 missions after every second recharge? I'm sorry Lowly, I'm not sure I follow. Do you mean if you're doing 4 energy missions eventually you can get 8 next recharge so you can activate 2 missions? Cause if that's it, then yea.

But I am getting the same impression as what you're saying. Can only activate one, maybe 2 every half hour, which is the most common duration now.

Samhayne
05-02-2012, 06:14 PM
Dammed if you do and dammed if you don't.

I think the team wants to wait and see how things shake out.

Broinslav, could you try, just for me, to be a little bit more friendly? Pm me if you want to discuss.

Thread closed.