PDA

View Full Version : "The Elite" Recruiting!!

Rauekat
05-02-2012, 02:46 PM
So hello everybody! " The Elite" is recruiting lvls 65+! We have the most top lvls and are the best guild by far!! If u want to join post on this thread and i will meet u in game!

birdmasta
05-03-2012, 11:28 PM
ill join add theskullreap.

fuzzylazer
05-04-2012, 12:54 AM
Still remember this guild was on leaderboards during the 61 cap and recruited my noob 19 bear. :p

Rauekat
05-04-2012, 01:44 PM
birdmasta ill meet u in game tonite srry for late response

birdmasta
05-09-2012, 10:00 PM
birdmasta ill meet u in game tonite srry for late response

haha srry for late response too xD. will be on maybe tomo or this weekend. california time :)

Rauekat
05-10-2012, 07:56 AM
haha srry for late response too xD. will be on maybe tomo or this weekend. california time :)
ok lol this weekend for sure. I will be on mountain so we should see each other. I added u last week. thx

starfletcher
05-10-2012, 10:26 AM
Ill join when im that level at the minute im level 48 Pm me the rules and ill see you soon

Rauekat
05-14-2012, 11:57 AM
We have just passed the legends a few days ago! JOIN NOW TO BE ON THE BEST GUILD IN PL!

Rauekat
06-25-2012, 12:35 PM
bump!

omgazn
07-08-2012, 09:09 PM
We have just passed the legends a few days ago! JOIN NOW TO BE ON THE BEST GUILD IN PL!

Not in my eyes. You guys aren't gay friendly. i had a couple of heated discussion with the elite leader back when i was in. Just remember equality for all across the board. Gays, straight, white, black etc.

PS. Stop having your member add me for trasher runs.

aniybo
07-20-2012, 05:10 PM
Not really the best guild ever but u guys are in top 5 but I've seen ur numbers drop

Rauekat
07-20-2012, 07:10 PM
Not really the best guild ever but u guys are in top 5 but I've seen ur numbers drop

We have been nuber 1 for a long time before Humania and are still number 1!

Livemau
07-20-2012, 08:02 PM
We have been nuber 1 for a long time before Humania and are still number 1!

hehe he said nuber

Agenteaglex
07-21-2012, 04:16 AM
the elite is a good guild:lemo:

Entertaining
08-08-2012, 03:29 AM
Quality > Quantity ;)

dudetus
08-08-2012, 10:26 AM
Quality > Quantity ;)

Excactly.

How can u call urself the best guild as u only have most capped players? Most of Elite members I've seen are ignorant, childish, intolerant and generally dumb.

Stop bsitting, u r recruiting only to be on the number 1 spot as it gives some to u some sort of selfish satisfaction to be a part of a guild which is on first spot.

Just sad tbh.

Rauekat
08-08-2012, 10:56 AM
Excactly.

How can u call urself the best guild as u only have most capped players? Most of Elite members I've seen are ignorant, childish, intolerant and generally dumb.

Stop bsitting, u r recruiting only to be on the number 1 spot as it gives some to u some sort of selfish satisfaction to be a part of a guild which is on first spot.

Just sad tbh.

We boot those players who are like that. I really don't care if we are number 1. The point that i was trying to make is that we are a guild who is serious about leveling and farming, but still love having fun! "Generally dumb"really bro. That's just hating.

Entertaining
08-08-2012, 01:02 PM
lol...Raukekat, you are one of those people that dudetus was talking about.

dudetus
08-08-2012, 01:49 PM
We boot those players who are like that. I really don't care if we are number 1. The point that i was trying to make is that we are a guild who is serious about leveling and farming, but still love having fun! "Generally dumb"really bro. That's just hating.

"we have the most top lvl players and are the best guild by far!!" yeah, obviously u don't care.

And at what point does ur recruiting post say that u r serious at farming at lvling since it was by ur statement the 'point' of ur recruiting thread?

There is only one chance to make the first impression to a person. Every single member represents the whole guild. I have seen countless of Elite peeps raging at PvP arenas and in public calling with names. Do u find it 'generally cool' or 'generally dumb'?

I am not hating ur thread, I am just saying my own personal opinion about this guild based on my personal encounters with ur members. I am not saying that every single member of Elite is 'generally dumb' but even one rotten apple makes a basket full of apples rotten.

Rauekat
08-08-2012, 02:41 PM
Well it sounded like you were saying all were "generally dumb." I know people like to join a guild with players who like to play the game, and have fun. I promise I really don't care if we are number 1 or not. I would join any guild if it had many of my good friends that are serious about the game, yet still want to have fun. The reason I said that is too attract more people. Think about it if I told somebody"We are the number #1 guild" he might think to himself" Oh that's awesome. They sound serious about playing PL." Plus it seems like many people are happy with the guild, because we must have alot of toons to have a lot of top lvls. Just trying to be a do my job as a recruiter. :)

Entertaining
08-08-2012, 02:53 PM
Why does your sig picture say you're level 66, but your worded sig says 70...what level are you?

Livemau
08-08-2012, 03:07 PM
i can tell u right now Vlin owns all other guilds

Rauekat
08-08-2012, 03:17 PM
Why does your sig picture say you're level 66, but your worded sig says 70...what level are you?

Both wrong lol lvl 71 now

Entertaining
08-08-2012, 04:51 PM
Both wrong lol lvl 71 now
lol...do you plan on doing anything about it? Oo

Sim Jing
08-13-2012, 11:59 PM
Quality > Quantity

The Elites are one of the WORST guilds the community has to offer. So what if they have the most level 71s? We on the outside have more people in endgame and still are great to talk with. The Elite members gives us all the impression: " AWWW YEAH IM IN THE ELITE! I CAN DO WHAT I WANT AND I CAN LOOK DOWN ON OTHERS AND BE RUDE ALL I WANT!"

Frak off! The Majority of you Elites arent even at the cap yet, and they still come in rooms with Lousy Armor, Rude Attitude, Being Mute, and being SHOWOFFS. Crapricon was cheated out of his deal with Parrotron, one of the members from The Elite. First rude attitude and now Scamming? That was something new.

To any Room-hosters, I suggest we BOOT ANYBODY FROM "THE ELITE" OUT OF OUR ROOMS! If you think you guys are the Number 1 guild, then my anonymous but great guild, Guinea Pigs is GODLIKE already!

Hadesofshadow
08-14-2012, 01:21 AM
gj you can spend platinum on elixirs

that makes you best guild

Rauekat
08-17-2012, 10:01 AM
Quality > Quantity

The Elites are one of the WORST guilds the community has to offer. So what if they have the most level 71s? We on the outside have more people in endgame and still are great to talk with. The Elite members gives us all the impression: " AWWW YEAH IM IN THE ELITE! I CAN DO WHAT I WANT AND I CAN LOOK DOWN ON OTHERS AND BE RUDE ALL I WANT!"

Frak off! The Majority of you Elites arent even at the cap yet, and they still come in rooms with Lousy Armor, Rude Attitude, Being Mute, and being SHOWOFFS. Crapricon was cheated out of his deal with Parrotron, one of the members from The Elite. First rude attitude and now Scamming? That was something new.

To any Room-hosters, I suggest we BOOT ANYBODY FROM "THE ELITE" OUT OF OUR ROOMS! If you think you guys are the Number 1 guild, then my anonymous but great guild, Guinea Pigs is GODLIKE already!

Why would you boot every one of us from a room?? come on bro -_- Every guild might have some not very good people, but that doesn't mean all are bad. We try to boot those players who try to scam or are rude. Why hate all of us for something a few might have done?!?! BTW Parrotron is not even with us anymore. -_-

Dynastu
08-17-2012, 12:05 PM
Quality > Quantity

Kind of a rude way of putting it, don't you think? At least Dudetus was able to say it nicely.

Rauekat
08-17-2012, 12:27 PM
Kind of a rude way of putting it, don't you think? At least Dudetus was able to say it nicely.

Im glad i am not the only one that agrees. ty

Jespo
08-17-2012, 01:10 PM
I think you guys should just leave his thread alone and stop bashing it. This is his recruitment page and you guys are preventing him from that by saying all these things. Don't have nothing nice to say don't say nothing at all. kthxbai ;)

cwhclement
08-21-2012, 12:20 PM
The elite is a large endgame player guild.
We got large base and variety of player. ( over 1000 member )
Information and trade are active in guild chat.
We are not like COT, they are all farmers.
We do got noob and pro.

WhoIsThis
08-21-2012, 05:22 PM

What's more valuable though to you as a player - someone who says a half-truth while embellishing or somebody that is blunt, but entirely honest about how they feel? Or for that matter for anybody even considering the possibility of joining?

Whirlzap
08-21-2012, 07:36 PM
The elite is a large endgame player guild.
We got large base and variety of player. ( over 1000 member )
Information and trade are active in guild chat.
We are not like COT, they are all farmers.
We do got noob and pro.

No sore feelings guys.
A guild accepting all players, noobs and pros, still is good in its own way.
Sometimes acceptance of all and a chance to be "elite" rather than recruiting only the top tier players can have its own beneficial meaning.

Rauekat
08-21-2012, 09:29 PM
We might have some noobs and stuff, but all guilds do just trying to recruit as best as possible ;)

lilweezy
08-23-2012, 11:00 AM
Not in my eyes. You guys aren't gay friendly. i had a couple of heated discussion with the elite leader back when i was in. Just remember equality for all across the board. Gays, straight, white, black etc.

PS. Stop having your member add me for trasher runs.

blacks and whites were born that way and didnt have a choice. gays chose to live life the hard way and should live the consequence.
if you want to be accepted you have to earn it.

Sim Jing
08-29-2012, 08:25 AM
What's more valuable though to you as a player - someone who says a half-truth while embellishing or somebody that is blunt, but entirely honest about how they feel? Or for that matter for anybody even considering the possibility of joining?

Annnnnnd I got a supporter!! The Elite sucks. Nuff said.

zKc
08-29-2012, 06:57 PM
He started this thread to recruit, please stop flaming. If you are interested in joining a guild with 24/7 thrashers and numerous 71s, then this guild is probably right for you. The Elite helped me grind out two 71's, but for various reasons I decided to move on.

Bottom line, great guild if you're looking to do some serious grinding. If you value other things in a guild, do some research, there may be a better fit for you.

Zo

jgrrgth
09-01-2012, 12:17 AM
my in game name is jgrrgth i would like to join the elite im not lvl 65 im lvl 60 if there is in acception for only 5 lvls way plz inv me

Caiahar
12-02-2012, 05:27 PM
I really want to join this guild. Of heard about lots of times and its on leader board. Me and my friend were both in a same guild before, but the guild master gave leadership to someone else and made a new guild. We both joined it only to find out he only recruited people "with a lot of experience". And there weren't that many people. So we both left it and now we're looking for a good guild. Right now my current guild is legion, but I would like to be part of The Elite. My in-game name is Caiahar and my lvl is 65, almost lvl 66. But someone told me now only lvl 70+ people can join. Is this true? I would really like to join you guys. If it IS true, can you guys make an exception for me? Please reply back!

noperly22
12-02-2012, 11:38 PM
yupp only 70+ people now, no exceptions sorry

Caiahar
12-08-2012, 12:13 AM
Ugh oh well. Better get to lvl 70 thanks.fot replying back tho!

modredd
12-15-2012, 01:48 AM
This is a really good guild with a lot of loyal members

Mezmeractus
12-27-2012, 11:42 AM
Can you make an exception for a founder who is at 65 but promises to be at 70 by next weekend?

Mezmeractus
12-28-2012, 01:35 PM
Actually I already hit 70 so add Mezmeractus and inv plz!

NotYoCookiez
12-31-2012, 02:05 PM
70 + now

good job kat with the page :D

Y O L O
01-01-2013, 03:45 PM
raue ur wrong its actually 70+ it moves with the cap

NotYoCookiez
01-01-2013, 05:46 PM
raue ur wrong its actually 70+ it moves with the cap

The date he posted it the cap was 71 so it was 65 at the time haha. Old thread :3

Pzman
03-04-2013, 07:52 PM
Tron is number one now but big guildes are always the crappiest

NotYoCookiez
03-04-2013, 10:00 PM
Tron is number one now but big guildes are always the crappiest

Maybe in your opinion. When the elite was active we had a awesome guild. Only reason we fell is because the master has been away for so long.

dudetus
03-05-2013, 08:57 AM
Number 1, meaning most players at Elite Cap.

Clinto Facto
03-15-2013, 07:43 PM
ClintoFactooo Mage Lvl 69 wondering if I could join, super ultra active probably be lvl 70 by tonight XD

Extreme
03-15-2013, 07:55 PM
This thread is dead.

killbforkilldorshiech
03-20-2013, 07:14 AM
This thread is dead.

True

killbforkilldorshiech
03-20-2013, 07:15 AM
Don't know if your still recruiting, but I'll join cause I haven't found a guild in months, add me killbforkilld, I'm a lvl 72 archer

NotYoCookiez
03-27-2013, 06:43 PM
Don't know if your still recruiting, but I'll join cause I haven't found a guild in months, add me killbforkilld, I'm a lvl 72 archer

Sorry for late reply. But you can still join if you are guildless. Add notyocookiez in game, if not we can still be friends (:

Wendellism
04-05-2013, 08:34 AM
Even if the elite is now downgraded, quality>quantity and you Elites still liked to go
trashtalk with others that you nubs are the best. This guild is a fail in mount fang cap, and always will be.

GF nub Elites. At least Tron is more respectful.

Roberto077
04-05-2013, 11:06 AM
Even if the elite is now downgraded, quality>quantity and you Elites still liked to go
trashtalk with others that you nubs are the best. This guild is a fail in mount fang cap, and always will be.

Please don't insult other people.

Chauakai
07-04-2013, 02:11 PM
I want to join but only lvl 16 now. Can't seem to find a good guild to be in.

Entertaining
07-07-2013, 01:30 AM

Ikr.

You guys were never number 1 nor will you ever be.

joshtheboss
07-07-2013, 02:03 AM
Let this thread RIP.

NotYoCookiez
07-07-2013, 07:50 AM
Everyone has their own opinions. The Elite was awesome. The Guild is dead and let this thread be as well.

Reunegade
07-07-2013, 10:11 AM
I'm not on one side nor the other, I've been in this guild before. Some people were very rude to me, but than again people like Notyocookiez and Jdubzi were a few that were very nice to me.

dudetus
07-10-2013, 12:07 PM
Akdlfkwkskznfkwkdkd.

Just my opinion though.

Uniiversal
07-12-2013, 07:48 PM
I would like to join, add me in game "Uliminationn"

ThePvpTwink
07-13-2013, 01:31 AM
We need all those officers and recruiters to revive the elite...:/

I only a few very active members left.

Get it back up even without the master if that's possible lol. We're still 5th on the leaderboards though

Cheenivie
07-13-2013, 09:52 AM
NCT doesnt have a GM (I think) and theyre still alive

ThePvpTwink
07-13-2013, 10:06 AM
Our officers and recruiters are mostly inactive now...NCT is still quite active

NotYoCookiez
07-13-2013, 10:06 PM
We need all those officers and recruiters to revive the elite...:/

I only a few very active members left.

Get it back up even without the master if that's possible lol. We're still 5th on the leaderboards though

I try but most people are already in a guild. New people will join and forever be members. I'm sure some will leave and I can't be the only one Inviting everyone by myself.

The guild has ran it's course. Jdub came on last month tho to level to 75 and promote people. I'm sticking with this guild dead or not.

ThePvpTwink
07-14-2013, 09:21 AM
I've gotten multiple requests to join the guild but there often wasn't an officer or recruiter to inv them...

LadyAnee
08-26-2013, 05:12 AM
I was on this guild for a long time, I had so much fun..