PDA

View Full Version : Suggestion: Speed/Experience/Damage/Armor potions should survive death & disconnects

setec
08-14-2010, 06:17 PM
Suggestion: Speed/Experience/Damage/Armor potions should survive death & disconnects

We are either paying 500g-1500g at a shot when in a game or 1 to 3p per Potion when not in a game. The potions last for 5 minutes unless you die or are disconnected and forced to restart the game.

I understand some may say, if you want to play with the benefits of potions then don't die. Well, this may be fine if you're paying with gold. But when you pay with Plat then you're not getting you're money's worth. I personally buy with gold not Plat.

I suggest these potions last for 5 minutes whether you die or not. And I don't know if it can be done, but also for disconnects where you rejoin right away. I know if I get disconnected due to this high ping problem, I kill the app, rejoin and I am on the same map back where I was.

Also, it would be nice if we could purchase these potions where they are stored in our Inventory and used when we want.

And while I am on the subject, maybe I am not getting this. But why does it cost Plat when not in a game and gold when in a game? And why would I want to purchase one with Plat or not when not in a game? The 5 minutes starts to count down and doesn't it go away if I join a game? Or am I missing something on that?

LIGHTNINGLORD67
08-14-2010, 08:13 PM
I believe that when you change games or disconnect, the potion should still be there. But if you die, it should DEFINITELY not be there. Because, when you die, everything else (your organs) die also, that would include the potion.

And I would LOVE it if you can buy the potion and hold it in your inventory!

Royce
08-14-2010, 09:18 PM
\We are either paying 500g-1500g at a shot when in a game or 1 to 3p per Potion when not in a game.

Just FYI, you can buy elixers with either gold or plat whether you are in game or not.

setec
08-16-2010, 09:38 AM
Just FYI, you can buy elixers with either gold or plat whether you are in game or not.

I stand corrected. :)

I know if you die you loose all buffs I just wish that the 2X XP one didn't go away :)

killin91
08-20-2010, 02:16 PM
i like this idea and if so a half hour potion for more money also so you dont have to apply every five minutes

asommers
08-20-2010, 09:25 PM
It used to be the case that if you were disconnected (not exiting, but a lost connection) and logged back in within a small window (1-2 minutes), it would put you back where you were. I'm not sure if the behavior is still the same with all of the towne/arena support that was added, but we can take a look.

-ALS

Cascade
08-20-2010, 09:26 PM
I can tell you right now its not gunna be implemented lol

vulgarstrike
08-20-2010, 09:29 PM
how about a permanent potion for 100 plat... I'd buy it.

Banned
08-20-2010, 09:36 PM
It used to be the case that if you were disconnected (not exiting, but a lost connection) and logged back in within a small window (1-2 minutes), it would put you back where you were. I'm not sure if the behavior is still the same with all of the towne/arena support that was added, but we can take a look.

-ALS

That stopped working a while ago. It'd be awesome if you guys could re-add that. That was one of my favorite features. :)

setec
08-21-2010, 04:01 AM

-ALS

Yes, this still works but I have to reset every 5 minutes or so because of the high ping (at least on some connections). But yes, still works.

I simply kill the app, relaunch it and I am back where I was in the map.

setec
08-21-2010, 04:07 AM
I can tell you right now its not gunna be implemented lol

I'm sorry, and you are....??