PDA

View Full Version : New super elite mod idea

Intelligents
04-21-2021, 06:15 PM
Can be a good idea to add super elite mod for all map for nostalgic ppl will be happy to play again ydra forest kraag shuyal tindirin... but with mob hp and dmg like evg or more.
Good point for play on any map with hard difficulty and enjoy the play space because after got archeivement on elite anyone probably not play anymore these old map exept for farm elite golden puzzle box pirate or warchest. Let me know what do u think about it :).

Envoyé de mon SM-A202F en utilisant Tapatalk

Juki
04-21-2021, 06:35 PM
Unless there are not any rewards/drops this idea have no sense to me. It will be good idea if we could get some vanity like it is with the vardan valleys, for doing all achieves (3k bosses + 10k mobs). That could make sense but only in that case.
Running just to feel the climate of old maps isn't good reason to improve this to game.
Also ,for example, making achievments like kill 10k mobs, 1k bosses on ultra elite map is a boring and tiring vision.

Intelligents
04-21-2021, 07:42 PM
Unless there are not any rewards/drops this idea have no sense to me. It will be good idea if we could get some vanity like it is with the vardan valleys, for doing all achieves (3k bosses + 10k mobs). That could make sense but only in that case.
Running just to feel the climate of old maps isn't good reason to improve this to game.
Also ,for example, making achievments like kill 10k mobs, 1k bosses on ultra elite map is a boring and tiring vision.Of course with archeivement but only for boss killed 1 time and good drop/gold loot i just said a principal point about it but for sure with some goodies like that

capeo
04-21-2021, 08:17 PM
I would like it if all maps scaled to the level of the people in it.

Avaree
04-21-2021, 10:22 PM
Can be a good idea to add super elite mod for all map for nostalgic ppl will be happy to play again ydra forest kraag shuyal tindirin... but with mob hp and dmg like evg or more.
Good point for play on any map with hard difficulty and enjoy the play space because after got archeivement on elite anyone probably not play anymore these old map exept for farm elite golden puzzle box pirate or warchest. Let me know what do u think about it :).

-2... Most felt nostalgia was running HC chars, some epic and legendary drops were meaningful xD

Intelligents
04-22-2021, 01:59 AM
-2... Most felt nostalgia was running HC chars, some epic and legendary drops were meaningful xDU can reach lvl 60+ very fast with hc char so exept for elite archeivement u still not play these old map lol