PDA

View Full Version : New Dungeon for Expansion

Greazemk
04-21-2021, 07:03 PM
I'd like to add a suggestion to upcoming expansion to add dungeons similar to Tombs, in this dungeon it's a lot harder and this is where you get the aps and no gold.

It goes like this:
Sunlight Zone - Mobs Kills / Sea Guardian Kills
Twilight Zone - Mobs Kills / Sea Guardian Kills
Midnight Zone - Mobs Kills / Sea Guardian Kills / (Deep Sea Monster name as Boss)
Abyssal Zone - Mobs Kills / Sea Guardian Kills / (Deep Sea Monster name as Boss)

Mobs - You have to kill certain amount of Mobs in-order to spawn the Sea Guardian

Sea Guardian - In this case You have to kill the Sea Guardian to open the gates to next zone.

Deep Sea Boss - You need to kill Sea Guardian for boss to show up, if you killed the Deep Sea Boss the last gate to abyssal zone will open once the Deep Sea Boss of Midnight zone is killed.

Drops are STS to decide, but it would be good if the last Deep Sea Boss drops Ingredients for Arcane 81 equipments.

(Optional)
-Add a Raid map similar in Somberholt, and this is a Gold map and insanely harder than EVG. (this is a bad idea in my opinion)

I'm totally aware that this is the wrong place to post this, but I wanna hear people's opinions on this one since this section get's more attention than the suggestions and feedback thread section.ection

What do you guys think?

Paktwo
04-21-2021, 10:08 PM
-1 ................

Greazemk
04-21-2021, 11:05 PM
-1 ................

May I know why?

Soyeonara
04-21-2021, 11:44 PM
-1 for gold map (my opinion)...

Greazemk