PDA

View Full Version : So. Much. Lag. Everywhere.

PianoWizzy
05-02-2012, 05:09 PM
Is it just me [and I'm quite sure it isn't], or has there been a general aura of LAG all around Star Legends since DL?

Quite a lot of people have been complaining about lag all over the place for a few weeks now, even in Blackstar bases or guild halls, generally making PvP and solo-levelling extremely irritating.

What's up? [Besides ping, we knew that lol]

Mitchturbo
05-02-2012, 05:18 PM
Lol, yeah conspiracies have been circulating that its to attract SL fans to DL because of the bad ping lol.

XD But I find Ping to be much worse in DL personally ;-)

PianoWizzy
05-02-2012, 08:18 PM
Lol, yeah conspiracies have been circulating that its to attract SL fans to DL because of the bad ping lol.

XD But I find Ping to be much worse in DL personally ;-)

I love me a good conspiracy theory!

Commanderkeen
05-02-2012, 09:02 PM
If your experencing lag please refer to the General Star Legends FAQ for help on solving the problem. I personally have no problems with lag probably because i usually have a good wifi connection and a phone with a pretty good processor.

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?29815-General-Star-Legends-FAQ

Rawrimafish
05-03-2012, 06:11 AM
Is it just me [and I'm quite sure it isn't], or has there been a general aura of LAG all around Star Legends since DL?

Quite a lot of people have been complaining about lag all over the place for a few weeks now, even in Blackstar bases or guild halls, generally making PvP and solo-levelling extremely irritating.

What's up? [Besides ping, we knew that lol]

ive been in PL for pas few days. Although, i do drop by every now and then

Racosai
05-03-2012, 09:06 AM
I hardly get lags (but sometimes, personally I pretend to to see people's reactions) but I do on an iPod. Ping gets high. So far that's the only lag i've had. Personally, I think if you open two or three Legends at the same time, you get a lagggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg gggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg.