PDA

View Full Version : Official SL PVP Contest

rinzler
05-02-2012, 08:16 PM
Hey everyone!
We are excited to announce that we are hosting a 1v1 PVP Tournament! This will give you an opportunity to battle it out against another player in the ultimate showdown. Awesome prizes that will be given out to the winners also! Check out the details below.

http://i50.tinypic.com/wvwsna.png

**Prizes**
1st Place: 500 Platinum and a Bugsy pet
http://i48.tinypic.com/mbtp4i.png
2nd Place: 200 Platinum and a DL Shield or Vular pet of choice
3rd Place: 100 Platinum and a vular pet of choice
4th Place: 100 Platinum and a vular pet of choice

Here are the rules:
1) Keep it clean.
2) When signing up, you need to list the best times when you can play your matches
3) Beginning the match before both sides are accounted for and agree to go will void the match.
4) Games must be passworded and agreed to be official by both parties.
5) All games need to be done by the end of the weekend. No - shows are up for disqualification.
6) Only lvl 10 characters may be used.
7) Quitting an official match once started will result in a forfeit, thus a loss for that match.
8) Leaving to avoid a death or refresh your hp/mana is NOT permitted and will result in a voided match and if continued will lead to a disqualification.
9) All matches must be played on the same map
10) It will be your responsibility to organize/find and execute matches.
11) All classes, builds, types are allowed
12) Any exploitation of ANY known or unknown cheat, hack, glitch, or bug will result in immediate disqualification and possible ban.
13) The use of macros (chrome) is not allowed. But you may use a computer.
14) Allowing anyone to play on your account during a sanctioned match is strictly prohibited and agaisnt tos. Any person found playing for someone else will be disqualified IMMEDIATELY.
15) You must stick with the same class throughout the tournament. For ex: if you are a engineer and have all three classes you can not use an operative if you are entered as a engineer.
16) You must kill your opponent 5 times and submit the number of your kills taking a screenshot, to show you won and to move onto the next round.
*Screenshot information can be found here: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?995-How-to-post-screenshots-using-ONLY-your-Iphone
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?26529-How-to-post-a-Picture-on-the-forum-using-android

Please also register here: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/tournaments.php?do=view&id=27

Good luck! May the odds be ever in your favor!

http://i46.tinypic.com/x3cki.png

Xionskull
05-02-2012, 08:34 PM
Awesome, love the last quote!

Trollee
05-02-2012, 08:56 PM
Sweet! I'd like to sign up my level 10 twink Trolle.
I live in Australia (+11GMT I think) and am most nights after 7pm I am on except weekends.
When you say that all matches must be done before the weekend, do you mean this coming weekend that ends Sunday 6th May ?? If so, I think we should be given more time to organize the tourney and the matches...
Anyways... good luck to all participants!

Trollee
05-02-2012, 09:11 PM
Already posted/registered in the other thread here: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?57033-Official-SL-PVP-Contest
Forum Name: Trollee (same as main IGN)
Toon to be competeting in contest: Trolle

Guy please note you also have to click "Join Tournament" in this link: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/tournaments.php?do=view&id=27

WoundedEagle
05-02-2012, 09:27 PM
4th Place: 100 Platinum and a a vular pet of choice

You said a Two Times. Just sayin'. Cool contest though :D

Otukura
05-02-2012, 09:31 PM
You said a Two Times. Just sayin'. Cool contest though :D

Not so obvious emphasis is a a not so obvious emphasis.

kyang70
05-02-2012, 09:36 PM
When it says "The use of macros (chrome) is not allowed", but we can still use computers, what does this mean?
I only play on google chrome, does that mean I can't enter this?

lovefight
05-02-2012, 09:37 PM
lvl 11 ok?

Jugernugetx
05-02-2012, 09:43 PM
joinin either jugernuget or nuggetlord. hmm... cant decide.
commando or
operative

Jugernugetx
05-02-2012, 09:45 PM
lvl 10 i misread to 40. o.O ILL USE JUGGERNUGGET

Cahaun
05-02-2012, 09:52 PM
I'll use Hiokafie :)

rinzler
05-02-2012, 09:53 PM
When it says "The use of macros (chrome) is not allowed", but we can still use computers, what does this mean?
I only play on google chrome, does that mean I can't enter this?

Hey Kyang, a macro is basically a collection of commands that you can apply with a single click. It's more like an unwanted cheat for this tournament. So to answer your questions, all computers supporting Chrome are welcome! :)

rinzler
05-02-2012, 09:54 PM
Hey guys, please remember

Please also register here: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/tour...?do=view&id=27

TYRANTO
05-02-2012, 11:54 PM
im in
pvpign: pvptarget lvl10
im online (+5 gmt) around 11am

lovefight
05-02-2012, 11:58 PM
In!

Pvpfights lvl10

Samopwn
05-03-2012, 01:04 AM
it stinks i cant be in this

pigeon
05-03-2012, 03:29 AM
I'm game! I am available anytime after 6:30 PM PST on weekdays and free all day on weekends.

Lvl 10 ign: Deathproof

Good luck to all contestants! (:

Suicunebaby
05-03-2012, 03:56 AM
A question, is the games FFA?

Trollee
05-03-2012, 04:54 AM
lvl 11 ok?

6) Only lvl 10 characters may be used.
A level 11 character would be unfair and hence not allowed. It doesn't take long to level up to 10 so I suggest just making a new toon.

A question, is the games FFA?
Due to this...

8) Leaving to avoid a death or refresh your hp/mana is NOT permitted and will result in a voided match and if continued will lead to a disqualification.
..you can assume that the games are FFA. Both players must say go to start the game and then once a player respawns the game continues as normal (the player who has just respawned now has an obvious advantage with full health).

Also, given these two rules...

16) You must kill your opponent 5 times and submit the number of your kills taking a screenshot, to show you won and to move onto the next round.
9) All matches must be played on the same map
...I think i is a safe assumption that all games are to be played at Conflict Resolution and not The Reckoning Room because the amount of kills to end the game is 5 and not 10.

I hope this clarifies the rules a bit better for most people [=

Cahaun
05-03-2012, 05:47 AM
Grr can't register on mobile. Just a sec

Beanmachine
05-03-2012, 10:41 AM
I signed up: Beaniebabe

Deatharcherr
05-03-2012, 10:42 AM
Join with Todesmage.i live in germany and its 17:44 pm now(dont know the timezone sry):D

kyang70
05-03-2012, 04:10 PM
Hey Kyang, a macro is basically a collection of commands that you can apply with a single click. It's more like an unwanted cheat for this tournament. So to answer your questions, all computers supporting Chrome are welcome! :)

Thanks a ton! I was sad-but not anymore! XD

Swimmingstar
05-03-2012, 05:35 PM
Why is this in PL forums? And joined.

Swimmingstar
05-03-2012, 05:38 PM
IGN: Aquickwin

I usually don't play SL but I can play on weekdays 3-5 pm and 10-11 pm and tomorrow 1-2 pm. On weekends 10-11 pm

cptparagon
05-03-2012, 06:01 PM
game name: cptparagon
forum name: cptparagon
I live on the east coast of U.S, EST. Best time for me is 8-11am in saturdays, and 8-11pm, and then anytime on sunday. also anytime after 8 o clock on weekdays. ALL EST

Staryknight
05-03-2012, 06:46 PM
Level 10? What happened to level 20 lol. Anyway sounds like fun so I'm in. IGN: Starypage. I can be on almost anytime during the weekend and in the evenings on weekdays (UTC -4).

WoundedEagle
05-03-2012, 09:27 PM
Not so obvious emphasis is a a not so obvious emphasis.

Why are you so cool, Otu?

Rittik
05-03-2012, 09:35 PM
i will join :) add me un

-Rik(Rittik)

xkoolwillx
05-03-2012, 09:45 PM
Good luck! May the odds be ever in your favor! love this phrase just love it :D

javier995
05-03-2012, 10:09 PM
Confused.

Ok so when/if I kill someone, I can't leave the game to replenish my hp/mp to start over again?

I have to fight with whatever hp/mp I have?

Edit:

I can play during 4pm-11pm PST

Suicunebaby
05-03-2012, 11:25 PM
Level 10 IGN: Eyeofkilla

asazocave
05-03-2012, 11:34 PM
please add asazocavee lvl 10 operative

Beanmachine
05-04-2012, 01:54 AM
please add asazocavee lvl 10 operative

I sent you a PM, add my toon: Beaniebabe

Beanmachine
05-04-2012, 05:16 PM
*Game Sorted

Cahaun
05-04-2012, 05:25 PM
So who am I facing? Do I get a PM for it?

rinzler
05-04-2012, 08:25 PM
A level 11 character would be unfair and hence not allowed. It doesn't take long to level up to 10 so I suggest just making a new toon.

Due to this...

..you can assume that the games are FFA. Both players must say go to start the game and then once a player respawns the game continues as normal (the player who has just respawned now has an obvious advantage with full health).

Also, given these two rules...

...I think i is a safe assumption that all games are to be played at Conflict Resolution and not The Reckoning Room because the amount of kills to end the game is 5 and not 10.

I hope this clarifies the rules a bit better for most people [=
Thanks a bunch for this Trollee, I realized I forgot to post the map. You're awesome!

Level 10? What happened to level 20 lol. Anyway sounds like fun so I'm in. IGN: Starypage. I can be on almost anytime during the weekend and in the evenings on weekdays (UTC -4).

Was a last minute change, sorry about that!

rinzler
05-04-2012, 08:32 PM
Hey guys, the contest actually will start tomorrow. Today is still the last day for sign ups. It looks like we have a good bunch so far.

Please check back here at the tournament page: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/tournaments.php?do=view&id=27

It shows which opponent you need to start contacting to set up your match.

Let me know if you have anymore questions! :)

Rittik
05-04-2012, 09:35 PM
Add me IGN name :- Tobenamed
Forum name -Rittikz :l

-Rik(Rittik)

pigeon
05-04-2012, 10:29 PM
Rinzler, by the looks of it, my opponent (Asazocavee) has forfeited. He does not agree on fighting me, and has added me to his ignore list after previously being on my friends list. I have tried to negotiate with him and explain, but he keeps saying "Nah I'm k". Please either advance me to the next round or talk with him. I have not received a PM back from him.

*For evidence, please check the chat logs and his ignore list for confirmation. He hasn't even replied to me in game after he left what I thought was the official match.

IGN: Beaniebabe

I think he is just a little nervous. He is a good buddy of mine, I will have a talk with him and get you that match. :)

IGN: Deathproof

asazocave
05-05-2012, 12:10 AM
Rinzler, by the looks of it, my opponent (Asazocavee) has forfeited. He does not agree on fighting me, and has added me to his ignore list after previously being on my friends list. I have tried to negotiate with him and explain, but he keeps saying "Nah I'm k". Please either advance me to the next round or talk with him. I have not received a PM back from him.

*For evidence, please check the chat logs and his ignore list for confirmation. He hasn't even replied to me in game after he left what I thought was the official match.

IGN: Beaniebabe

srry it was by first tournament and becoz of differnt time zone ...tournament should start towmorrow ....i thought ur joking srry can we fight now olas add me again

Beanmachine
05-05-2012, 12:19 AM
I think he is just a little nervous. He is a good buddy of mine, I will have a talk with him and get you that match. :)

IGN: Deathproof

Thank you:)

srry it was by first tournament and becoz of differnt time zone ...tournament should start towmorrow ....i thought ur joking srry can we fight now olas add me again

Ok please add me again.

Beanmachine
05-05-2012, 01:10 AM

5:4 to me against Asazocave. Good game!

TYRANTO
05-05-2012, 02:33 AM

k here is the result of me and deathproof match. i posting for him becoz he dnt have screen capture. xD

Rittik
05-05-2012, 06:59 AM
Ign:- Tobenamed
level:- 10
Forum name;- u guys know :) Rittik

-Rik(Rittik)

Swimmingstar
05-05-2012, 11:35 AM
Hey guys, the contest actually will start tomorrow. Today is still the last day for sign ups. It looks like we have a good bunch so far.

Please check back here at the tournament page: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/tournaments.php?do=view&id=27

It shows which opponent you need to start contacting to set up your match.

Let me know if you have anymore questions! :)
How many games do we have to win and when do we have to be done for first round?

Swimmingstar
05-05-2012, 11:37 AM
Ok I saw that you just need 5 kills.

So when do we have to finish first round?

EDIT: I reread it. So you need 5 matches won with 5 kills?

EDIT2: And is this FFA?

Xhellz
05-05-2012, 01:30 PM
So who am I facing? Do I get a PM for it?
Your facing me:D i send u a friend request.

pigeon
05-05-2012, 01:42 PM

k here is the result of me and deathproof match. i posting for him becoz he dnt have screen capture. xD

Thanks again for posting the results buddy. I went and got a screen capture app, so I'm all set now. :)

rinzler
05-05-2012, 04:26 PM
Ok I saw that you just need 5 kills.

So when do we have to finish first round?

EDIT: I reread it. So you need 5 matches won with 5 kills?

EDIT2: And is this FFA?

Hey Swimmingstar,
It is ideal to try and finish the match as quick as you can so we can advance to the next round. You also just need to be the first with 5 kills to advance to the next round. And yes the games are FFA!

Hells
05-05-2012, 06:24 PM
Me Xhellz vs Hiokafie. 5-2 Good Fight!!!

Jugernugetx
05-05-2012, 06:43 PM
Ill be offline SL until tomorrow. If i get my ipod from verizon, ill play but if i dont get it... well.
Lest wait and see. Im NOT quitting yet ill tell u tomorrow. :)
-Tegun/Juger

rinzler
05-05-2012, 06:52 PM
Ill be offline SL until tomorrow. If i get my ipod from verizon, ill play but if i dont get it... well.
Lest wait and see. Im NOT quitting yet ill tell u tomorrow. :)
-Tegun/Juger

Sounds good! As for Xhellz and Beaniebabe, you guys have both been advanced to the next round. We are still waiting on a few more people to complete their matches before you begin your next match. :) Good luck!

Swimmingstar
05-05-2012, 08:48 PM
Don't you need 5 wins of 5 matches?

javier995
05-05-2012, 10:09 PM
This is the results from me and Stary.

Good game Stary:p<3

http://i1204.photobucket.com/albums/bb418/javier995/6f4f7e1b.jpg

Staryknight
05-05-2012, 10:16 PM
Good game Javi :) good luck in the next round <3

javier995
05-05-2012, 10:47 PM
Me and Pige went ahead and did our round, this is the turnout

http://i1204.photobucket.com/albums/bb418/javier995/f1b3403c.jpg

Trollee
05-06-2012, 08:24 AM
Good game between me and Baus: (sorry about orientation of pic, on my phone).

http://i288.photobucket.com/albums/ll168/seven7oliverceff/SC20120506-221733.png

Delphina
05-06-2012, 02:51 PM
Good game between me and Baus: (sorry about orientation of pic, on my phone).

http://i288.photobucket.com/albums/ll168/seven7oliverceff/SC20120506-221733.png

Now your up against Beanmachine.

Swimmingstar
05-06-2012, 04:09 PM
Now your up against Beanmachine.

I'm confused. Do you need to win 5 games or 1?

Swimmingstar
05-06-2012, 04:11 PM
And is this FFA match?

Delphina
05-06-2012, 04:45 PM
Hey Swimmingstar,
It is ideal to try and finish the match as quick as you can so we can advance to the next round. You also just need to be the first with 5 kills to advance to the next round. And yes the games are FFA!

What he said... You must have 5 kills.

Swimmingstar
05-06-2012, 08:03 PM
What he said... You must have 5 kills.

Thanks didn't see that post!

Delphina
05-06-2012, 08:04 PM
No problem. Any other results?

javier995
05-06-2012, 11:08 PM
Come on guys hurry up:/

I want my semi final match already! Lol

The more you make me wait, the more practice I get!

Jugernugetx
05-06-2012, 11:38 PM
I can battle addictux tomorrow unless he/she has plans. Good luck all:)

pigeon
05-07-2012, 02:05 AM
Come on guys hurry up:/

I want my semi final match already! Lol

The more you make me wait, the more practice I get!

Woah!
Slow down, turbo! You'll get your fights.
The more the wait, the more practice your opponents get as well. Having tougher opponents is a good thing, it makes fights more exciting, and also makes the spoils of victory feel much more deserving. With that said, good luck on the tourney! You are one hell of an opponent, bud. :)

If any of the remaining contestants would like to practice, I am available to help. Add the IGNs on my sig or my twink IGNs Brosophist or Bulletproof.

Oh, and thank you Rinzler, Delphina and the rest of the StS crew for hosting this tournament, although my part in it was short, it was still a blast. I look forward to seeing more tournaments like this. <3

Delphina
05-07-2012, 08:32 AM
Woah!
The more the wait, the more practice your opponents get as well. Having tougher opponents is a good thing, it makes fights more exciting, and also makes the spoils of victory feel much more deserving. With that said, good luck on the tourney! You are one hell of an opponent, bud. :)

If any of the remaining contestants would like to practice, I am available to help. Add the IGNs on my sig or my twink IGNs Brosophist or Bulletproof.

Oh, and thank you Rinzler, Delphina and the rest of the StS crew for hosting this tournament, although my part in it was short, it was still a blast. I look forward to seeing more tournaments like this. <3

We are going to plan another one in a few weeks. Spread the word to your friends! The next one will be bigger!!!!

pigeon
05-07-2012, 10:14 AM
We are going to plan another one in a few weeks. Spread the word to your friends! The next one will be bigger!!!!

Yay! :)
Will do!

Kanozaki
05-07-2012, 10:16 AM

Similar lvl 10 or higher level ?

javier995
05-07-2012, 05:38 PM
Woah!

Lol, I can't slow down my turbo xD

Where I stand now, I'll be getting play either way. I need the plat do my lazy butt can cap lol!

I'll have tough opponents either way, practice or not lol. Our fight tho, was the one I worried about the most! Lol

You're one hell of an opponent as well, but let's go at it a couple more times! I need an opponent with experience lol.

Why not make it the level 20 contest? It'll be packed with competitors, I can assure you that!

They're will be loads of amazing pvpers entering the level 20 also! You should see the broad range of competition I get in level 20! It's outstanding to see all of these people fighting!:)

I for one, would love to have a tournament like this!

If you guys don't make the level 20 tournament, I'll organize it myself.

Jugernugetx
05-07-2012, 06:27 PM
Where is addictux?:confused: ill shoot ya a pm!:)

Trollee
05-08-2012, 12:23 AM
Good game against Beanmachine, very long game :p

http://i288.photobucket.com/albums/ll168/seven7oliverceff/SC20120508-151652.png

Also, just wondering what the deadline is for the round 1 matches to be completed by? (I'm not impatient, just curious :p)

Delphina
05-08-2012, 08:30 AM
Good game against Beanmachine, very long game :p

http://i288.photobucket.com/albums/ll168/seven7oliverceff/SC20120508-151652.png

Also, just wondering what the deadline is for the round 1 matches to be completed by? (I'm not impatient, just curious :p)

Updated!

Deatharcherr
05-09-2012, 01:31 PM
My ign is:Todesmage
Pls post your ign if you have to fight against me because i dont know against who i have to fight

Trollee
05-09-2012, 07:52 PM
Pls post your ign if you have to fight against me because i dont know against who i have to fight
You need to check out this contest in the Contests section, here: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/tournaments.php?do=view&id=27
Look at the contest table, your first fight is against lovefight.

rinzler
05-09-2012, 08:06 PM

Hey Death, you need to contact lovefight to play your match! Please make sure to complete this before the next few days. :)

Deatharcherr
05-09-2012, 11:52 PM
Ok thanks

Deatharcherr
05-10-2012, 07:45 AM
Yay won :D
http://i1145.photobucket.com/albums/o515/Sopertik/4a2c5015.jpg

Delphina
05-10-2012, 12:00 PM
Yay won :D
http://i1145.photobucket.com/albums/o515/Sopertik/4a2c5015.jpg

Updated :) still waiting on another match.

Deatharcherr
05-10-2012, 01:36 PM
Its allowed to use flower shield?xD

Hells
05-10-2012, 04:01 PM
^^ ikr can we? plz say no lol

Staryknight
05-10-2012, 04:04 PM
The PvP damage bonus is a bug and the rules clearly state that you may not exploit any bug. So I would say no.

javier995
05-10-2012, 05:49 PM
The PvP damage bonus is a bug and the rules clearly state that you may not exploit any bug. So I would say no.

What damage bonus ?

Staryknight
05-10-2012, 06:56 PM
What damage bonus ?

The one from the mother's day vanity.

Our apologies that the 4.5X damage bonus of the Mother's Day Bouquet is working in PvP. Since the buff is tied to an item and not an elixir, it works - just like set bonuses work in PvP. The team is looking into a way to circumvent that and limit the Bouquet's effect only to PvE. Thanks in advance for your understanding while we work on it.

Delphina
05-10-2012, 07:11 PM
No you cannot use the Mothers Day Bouquet in this contest. Thanks for asking though!

flashbackflip
05-11-2012, 02:05 AM
Ooops.. I totally missed this ..

Well, will wait till next 'bigger' one!))

Good luck dudes!

javier995
05-11-2012, 08:55 AM
The one from the mother's day vanity.

Our apologies that the 4.5X damage bonus of the Mother's Day Bouquet is working in PvP. Since the buff is tied to an item and not an elixir, it works - just like set bonuses work in PvP. The team is looking into a way to circumvent that and limit the Bouquet's effect only to PvE. Thanks in advance for your understanding while we work on it.

Lol it's fun to use xD

My op still got my friends op (who's using the shield), very low xD

Still died lol, fun to watch shield vs shield.

Swimmingstar
05-11-2012, 06:36 PM
Level 10 IGN: Eyeofkilla

When are you online?

Suicunebaby
05-14-2012, 03:01 AM
http://i1250.photobucket.com/albums/hh532/Eyeofkilla/3f2728e3.jpg

Delphina
05-14-2012, 08:36 AM

Updated. Your now up against Xhellz.

Swimmingstar
05-14-2012, 02:57 PM

Awesome match, I was a little sad that I lost but I don't play SL much. Good luck on your next match! It seemed like a contest of luck! Very fun match!

Hells
05-14-2012, 04:21 PM
Updated. Your now up against Xhellz.

Ok, pm my main Hells. Or just send a friend request to Hells or Xhellz

rinzler
05-16-2012, 08:33 PM
Deatharcherr, I moved you forward since I haven't heard from the other players who were supposed to match against each other. You are now against Trollee!

Trollee
05-17-2012, 12:15 AM
Deatharcherr, I moved you forward since I haven't heard from the other players who were supposed to match against each other. You are now against Trollee!

saweeeet !

I already have Todesmage (Deatharcherr) on my friend's list so match will be completed soon I hope.

But just in case I can't find you online on your twink could you post your IGN of your main toon please?

Deatharcherr
05-18-2012, 04:20 PM
yay thanks

Deatharcherr
05-18-2012, 04:22 PM
ign of my main is deathtank whats the name of your pvp twink?

Deatharcherr
05-18-2012, 04:23 PM
is it possible to get the items and plat in pl?

Trollee
05-19-2012, 12:43 AM
ign of my main is deathtank whats the name of your pvp twink?
My level 10 twnk is called Trolle

is it possible to get the items and plat in pl?
I would assume not as it is a Star Legends Contest

Deatharcherr
05-20-2012, 11:57 AM
when you are online?

Trollee
05-21-2012, 03:56 AM
when you are online?
I live in Australia and my timezone is GMT+11. Assuming you live somewhere in the USA I would be anywhere between 16-19 hours ahead of you. I am online most nights semi-frequently from 7pm onwards, however, at the moment I am online less due to uni finals drawing near...
Also, we are not in a rush as we still require 2 more matches to be completed before the winner of our match knows who they are playing in the final (if that makes sense).

rinzler
05-23-2012, 07:25 PM
Javier995, If Suicune and Xhellz don't complete their match by tomorrow, you will be advance to the Final!

Hells
05-24-2012, 07:35 PM
Javier995, If Suicune and Xhellz don't complete their match by tomorrow, you will be advance to the Final!

WHAT!?!?!?!?!??!!? NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't see Suicune online!!!!!!!!!!! not fair!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

javier995
05-24-2012, 08:34 PM
Since they're both in different time zones, it's hard for them to fight each other. Hells waits all day for his opponent.

I wouldn't see that to be much fair, why don't you advance hells since I know he's been on.

If that is a problem, give them until Sunday. After Sunday if they don't fight, you can move me up.

Delphina
05-24-2012, 08:46 PM
WHAT!?!?!?!?!??!!? NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't see Suicune online!!!!!!!!!!! not fair!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Have you sent a pm on the forums to coordinate a time?

Hells
05-24-2012, 09:13 PM
Have you sent a pm on the forums to coordinate a time?

I send him a pm on forum before. But i don't no his time zone so, Im waiting for him to reply:D

Hells
05-24-2012, 09:15 PM
Since they're both in different time zones, it's hard for them to fight each other. Hells waits all day for his opponent.

I wouldn't see that to be much fair, why don't you advance hells since I know he's been on.

If that is a problem, give them until Sunday. After Sunday if they don't fight, you can move me up.
Listen to javi lol. U GO JAVI!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol

rinzler
05-25-2012, 11:16 AM
Thanks for trying Hells :). Your next opponent is Javier995! Good luck :)

Hells
05-25-2012, 04:13 PM
Thanks for trying Hells :). Your next opponent is Javier995! Good luck :)

Cool. But im goin to lose to javi. He always beats me lol.

javier995
05-25-2012, 11:39 PM
Cool. But im goin to lose to javi. He always beats me lol.

Don't underestimate yourself, you always give me a hell of a fight.

We will see how it goes in 10 minutes. Good luck to you bro!

javier995
05-26-2012, 12:13 AM
Awesome match! Made me sweat! You're a good Twink bro!

These are the results.

http://i1204.photobucket.com/albums/bb418/javier995/cb5896ec.jpg
http://i1204.photobucket.com/albums/bb418/javier995/22f6c0e6.jpg

Now for the finals!

Trollee
05-26-2012, 02:35 AM
Looks like it's the winner of me and Deatharcherr vs Javi in the final. I have been trying to find Deatharcherr online for a week or two now and I never can. I am fairly active but because he plays PL only I can never seem to find him. Nonetheless, I will try get this match done asap.

rinzler
05-26-2012, 02:19 PM
Looks like it's the winner of me and Deatharcherr vs Javi in the final. I have been trying to find Deatharcherr online for a week or two now and I never can. I am fairly active but because he plays PL only I can never seem to find him. Nonetheless, I will try get this match done asap.

Cool! I'll send deatharcherr a reminder and give him a few days!

Hells
05-26-2012, 06:30 PM
Javi!!!!!!!!!!!! You weren't suppose to post the second picture!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!-______________-
Awesome match! Made me sweat! You're a good Twink bro!

These are the results.

http://i1204.photobucket.com/albums/bb418/javier995/cb5896ec.jpg
http://i1204.photobucket.com/albums/bb418/javier995/22f6c0e6.jpg

Now for the finals!

Hells
05-26-2012, 06:33 PM
Don't underestimate yourself, you always give me a hell of a fight.

We will see how it goes in 10 minutes. Good luck to you bro!

Lies!!!!!!!!!!! Look the result came out...-__________________________________________________ ____________- >.<'

javier995
05-26-2012, 07:18 PM
Lol Hells, I try really hard against you in order to have those scores :)

Hells
05-26-2012, 07:38 PM
Lol Hells, I try really hard against you in order to have those scores :)

Pssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssh lies.You know you can beat me easily...>.<'

javier995
05-27-2012, 04:40 PM
Pssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssh lies.You know you can beat me easily...>.<'

I can, sometimes tho. You're a good opponent, I can give you that. I told you to practice with me but no you didn't want to:p

I try hard to not go down 50 with you tho xD.

During the fights after I killed you, I had to make sure I didn't go under 50 otherwise I'd die lol:p. That's how you made me sweat.

Deatharcherr
05-27-2012, 06:11 PM
its very hard to see trolle online because there are 10 hours between our timezones

Hells
05-27-2012, 08:50 PM
I can, sometimes tho. You're a good opponent, I can give you that. I told you to practice with me but no you didn't want to:p

I try hard to not go down 50 with you tho xD.

During the fights after I killed you, I had to make sure I didn't go under 50 otherwise I'd die lol:p. That's how you made me sweat.

Your a bad liar >.<'

javier995
05-27-2012, 11:48 PM
Your a bad liar >.<'

I know lol

its very hard to see trolle online because there are 10 hours between our timezones

Well damn... How are we going to do this then?

Hells
05-29-2012, 08:37 PM
I know lol

You admitting your lying...I rather you keep lying lol

Well damn... How are we going to do this then?

Put me in and kick someone out lol.

Cero
05-30-2012, 10:01 AM
omg how did i miss this T_T

@javi how could you not tell me about this. how?

PS: go javi go javi!!go go

Hells
05-30-2012, 02:40 PM

Boo Javi Boo Javi Boo Javi lol

javier995
05-30-2012, 03:06 PM

I have been talking about it for awhile ._.

I told you too lol, I've also been saying how I want my match to be done already in GC for like 2 weeks lol.

I'll do my best:p, I'll go GOAT mode in the final lmao xD

Boo Javi Boo Javi Boo Javi lol

Lol Shh:p

Hells
05-30-2012, 08:35 PM
I have been talking about it for awhile ._.

I told you too lol, I've also been saying how I want my match to be done already in GC for like 2 weeks lol.

I'll do my best:p, I'll go GOAT mode in the final lmao xD

Lol Shh:p

I hope Trollee wins lol:p

Trollee
05-30-2012, 08:38 PM
Btw, still trying to arrange a time with Deatharcherr, due to the time difference all the times that we arrange usually clash due to his school and my uni etc.. We are frequently in contact and will get our match done as soon as possible!!

javier995
05-30-2012, 09:56 PM
Btw, still trying to arrange a time with Deatharcherr, due to the time difference all the times that we arrange usually clash due to his school and my uni etc.. We are frequently in contact and will get our match done as soon as possible!!

Do it on the weekend.

You'd both be able to make free time on the weekend right?

Trollee
05-31-2012, 06:07 AM
Do it on the weekend.

You'd both be able to make free time on the weekend right?
You would think so, but, I have very busy weekends (busier than my weekdays actually)... usually up until Sunday night. We're trying hard to find the right time, so please bare with us, be patient, and we will have the result for you soon.

Hells
05-31-2012, 02:28 PM
You would think so, but, I have very busy weekends (busier than my weekdays actually)... usually up until Sunday night. We're trying hard to find the right time, so please bare with us, be patient, and we will have the result for you soon.

Train hard and do what I couldn't do to Javi lol xD

javier995
05-31-2012, 03:17 PM

Np bro, I'll be patient.

Just don't want another 2 weeks of waiting. Take your time.

akfury
06-02-2012, 02:35 AM
Thought I would give some support ... Go! Javi!

rinzler
06-02-2012, 12:25 PM
Lets try and wrap this up the next few days if possible :3

Trollee
06-03-2012, 03:29 AM
Lets try and wrap this up the next few days if possible :3
Just sent Deatharcherr another pm trying to organize a time. I'm sure as soon as we get that match done me and Javi will be able to finish our match quickly because we are both very active.

javier995
06-03-2012, 12:27 PM
Just sent Deatharcherr another pm trying to organize a time. I'm sure as soon as we get that match done me and Javi will be able to finish our match quickly because we are both very active.

Yes and a no.

Since I have to go to summer school to make up a class from my freshman year of being lazy, I won't be on like I would if I had no school.

Yes we can organize a match quickly and we can finish it quickly. That a depends if you win bud (:

Good luck to you in your match, give it your all Bc I want to face the best of you two in the finals :)

rinzler
06-04-2012, 07:27 PM

Alright, I will give Deatarcherr 2 days, or he will forfeit the match.

javier995
06-05-2012, 10:42 PM
Well what happened?

Did the match happen or not?

Also, whoever I'm scheduled against will have to give me some time to make a good date for the fight.

Reason being, I lost the wifi at my house so I won't be able to play until I get my wifi back. I'm not saying it'll have to wait a couple days, if you want the match to be over quick I can go to my uncles or aunts (who's house in at right now) and play it there.

Just need a time and a day, and I'll arrange myself to be at a place with wifi. Please bare with me for the final, as this was not my intention. I didn't know my cable/Internet would be cut off-_-.

Trollee
06-06-2012, 04:41 AM
Well what happened?

Did the match happen or not?

Also, whoever I'm scheduled against will have to give me some time to make a good date for the fight.

Reason being, I lost the wifi at my house so I won't be able to play until I get my wifi back. I'm not saying it'll have to wait a couple days, if you want the match to be over quick I can go to my uncles or aunts (who's house in at right now) and play it there.

Just need a time and a day, and I'll arrange myself to be at a place with wifi. Please bare with me for the final, as this was not my intention. I didn't know my cable/Internet would be cut off-_-.
I still haven't been able to meet up with Deatharcherr so no rush.

rinzler
06-06-2012, 07:32 PM
The final match: Trollee vs Javier

Good luck to the both of you!

Rittik
06-06-2012, 09:21 PM
The final match: Trollee vs Javier

Good luck to the both of you!

Omg both my good frends!!!
Nvm but i told this to trollee
Even before tournament started :P
I CAN SEE FUTURE xP

-Rik(Rittik)

javier995
06-06-2012, 11:32 PM
Well, luckily I'm at my uncles house at the moment.

Trolle, Remember that spar we had?

Well I got the picture of the score from it, if you want we can go off of that and show who won. If not, we can schedule a date (idk when I'll be able to actually, which is why I'm giving telling you this) so if you don't want the date I can post the picture of the score and we can both get our plat.

Although, like I told you in that fight I was joking around the whole time.. If you really want a rematch and have another go at me, well I won't play around this time.

You choose, I can either post that pic here or we wait a couple days got when I can fight. It's really up to you, and how quickly you need your plat.

Trollee
06-07-2012, 08:01 PM
Well, luckily I'm at my uncles house at the moment.

Trolle, Remember that spar we had?

Well I got the picture of the score from it, if you want we can go off of that and show who won. If not, we can schedule a date (idk when I'll be able to actually, which is why I'm giving telling you this) so if you don't want the date I can post the picture of the score and we can both get our plat.

Although, like I told you in that fight I was joking around the whole time.. If you really want a rematch and have another go at me, well I won't play around this time.

You choose, I can either post that pic here or we wait a couple days got when I can fight. It's really up to you, and how quickly you need your plat.

Yeah, you beat me 5-3 about 1 week ago. But as that was just a casual unofficial game I would obviously like to have another chance to officially complete our match for the tourney because I think I might do a bit better than that match (and there is 300 plat at stake! =0).

I do admit, you have some skills haha, so if we're unable to complete the match within whatever deadline I'd be happy to use our previous result. But because we are both online fairly regularly I presume we should be able to.

I'm in no rush to get my plat and would like the chance to try and beat you, even though I predict a loss :P.

javier995
06-08-2012, 09:40 PM
Yeah, you beat me 5-3 about 1 week ago. But as that was just a casual unofficial game I would obviously like to have another chance to officially complete our match for the tourney because I think I might do a bit better than that match (and there is 300 plat at stake! =0).

I do admit, you have some skills haha, so if we're unable to complete the match within whatever deadline I'd be happy to use our previous result. But because we are both online fairly regularly I presume we should be able to.

I'm in no rush to get my plat and would like the chance to try and beat you, even though I predict a loss :P.

I honestly thought it was 5-4 until you posted it was 5-3, I had to go look at the picture lolol xD.

You're very good as well, now I need to make an appointment.

Well luckily I can check the forums on my moms phone, but I can't reply. Currently I'm at my uncles house, and I'll see if I can stay here this weekend to do the match.

If I'm not able to, give me a day you can fight and I'll do my best to get to a wifi location.

I'll be on for the next 3-4 hours if I'm lucky. If you read this, please get on and try to find me as soon as possible so we can knock it out today if we can.

Trollee
06-09-2012, 04:32 AM
I honestly thought it was 5-4 until you posted it was 5-3, I had to go look at the picture lolol xD.

You're very good as well, now I need to make an appointment.

Well luckily I can check the forums on my moms phone, but I can't reply. Currently I'm at my uncles house, and I'll see if I can stay here this weekend to do the match.

If I'm not able to, give me a day you can fight and I'll do my best to get to a wifi location.

I'll be on for the next 3-4 hours if I'm lucky. If you read this, please get on and try to find me as soon as possible so we can knock it out today if we can.

Lol sorry I've been busy all weekend, my timezone here in Australia is GMT+10 I think, I assume you live somewhere in the USA, which means I would be anywhere between 16 and 20 hours ahead of you lol XD.

I'm sure we will find a time, I tend t see you online fairly often so there is probably no need to arrange a specific time to do our match.

rinzler
06-09-2012, 03:15 PM
Lets wrap it up guys :D

javier995
06-10-2012, 03:11 AM
Lol sorry I've been busy all weekend, my timezone here in Australia is GMT+10 I think, I assume you live somewhere in the USA, which means I would be anywhere between 16 and 20 hours ahead of you lol XD.

I'm sure we will find a time, I tend t see you online fairly often so there is probably no need to arrange a specific time to do our match.

You're missing the point...

If you want your match and not go off based on what we did about a week ago, we need to figure out a date. I don't have WiFi, so its a bit hard for me to be as active as I usually am.

Trollee
06-10-2012, 04:04 AM
You're missing the point...

If you want your match and not go off based on what we did about a week ago, we need to figure out a date. I don't have WiFi, so its a bit hard for me to be as active as I usually am.

Righteo, I'll send you a pm to arrange a time. Fyi, I am +17 hours on your time over there

javier995
06-10-2012, 05:16 AM
Righteo, I'll send you a pm to arrange a time. Fyi, I am +17 hours on your time over there

Got it. Well, suddenly my mom bought an android. I tried to play SL, and it was so laggy. If I manage to get the phone not lag as much, we can do this sooner than what I expected.

Deatharcherr
06-11-2012, 02:07 PM
sry trollee but my sts app didnt work. rinzler when we will get our rewards?

rinzler
06-11-2012, 02:25 PM
sry trollee but my sts app didnt work. rinzler when we will get our rewards?

After you guys tell me the results of the last match!

Deatharcherr
06-11-2012, 02:41 PM
ok guys hurry up i want to get my 100 plat to buy sunglasses xD

Deatharcherr
06-11-2012, 02:42 PM
can i already get my 100 plat and pet?

Deatharcherr
06-11-2012, 02:44 PM
i will take the vular pet snapdragon

javier995
06-11-2012, 04:50 PM
Trolle I'll be on all day today lol, I hope I see you on! As promised, I got here at 2 and will wait all day for you.

javier995
06-11-2012, 11:08 PM
Very good game bro, I should've waited for ping to settle but oh well. Congratulations trolle for winning the tourney!

http://i1204.photobucket.com/albums/bb418/javier995/560d5c2e.jpg

Trollee
06-11-2012, 11:15 PM
Very good game bro, I should've waited for ping to settle but oh well. Congratulations trolle for winning the tourney!

Thanks for posting the pic Jav. In the future when we both have a better connection we can have a rematch if you would like :P
I was a little bit worried going into the match as you beat me a week or two ago, but it was a very good game and you are definitely one of the best (if not THE best) twink pvpers I know.

Good game Javi, good tourney rinzler and thanks!

javier995
06-11-2012, 11:19 PM
Thanks for posting the pic Jav. In the future when we both have a better connection we can have a rematch if you would like :P
I was a little bit worried going into the match as you beat me a week or two ago, but it was a very good game and you are definitely one of the best (if not THE best) twink pvpers I know.

Good game Javi, good tourney rinzler and thanks!

Hell yea I want the rematch lol. I knew I shouldn't have done it here at my uncles lol, always horrible ping. I was worried Bc of my stupid ping lol, skills took 1-2 secs to go lol. Good match tho, I gave it my all through my ping.

We need the rematch when I have my own wifi and not using my uncles crap lol xD

Trollee
06-11-2012, 11:22 PM
Hell yea I want the rematch lol. I knew I shouldn't have done it here at my uncles lol, always horrible ping. I was worried Bc of my stupid ping lol, skills took 1-2 secs to go lol. Good match tho, I gave it my all through my ping.

We need the rematch when I have my own wifi and not using my uncles crap lol xD
I put faith in my 3G reception and it was okay, ping in the red zone but no where near 2000. Oh well, if we have the rematch when neither of us have any excuses for lag and you beat me, I promise to give you some sort of prize as consolidation, perhaps a Yaniz/Zevon or something :D

javier995
06-11-2012, 11:24 PM
I put faith in my 3G reception and it was okay, ping in the red zone but no where near 2000. Oh well, if we have the rematch when neither of us have any excuses for lag and you beat me, I promise to give you some sort of prize as consolidation, perhaps a Yaniz/Zevon or something :D

Lol I only agreed to fight now Bc of 2 reasons: 1) it needed to happen 2) ping was 100 when you asked.

Lol no need for the prize, I just want to show you that I can actually do ether than the crap display you saw lol.

Btw you gotta teach me that run make heal thingie it really works lol.

Trollee
06-11-2012, 11:31 PM
Lol I only agreed to fight now Bc of 2 reasons: 1) it needed to happen 2) ping was 100 when you asked.

Lol no need for the prize, I just want to show you that I can actually do ether than the crap display you saw lol.
Okey dokey. Well I see you online regularly & I'll likely be online tonight (about 8 hours from now) if you wanna go on then.

Anways! Thanks for the tourney rinzler

javier995
06-11-2012, 11:46 PM
Okey dokey. Well I see you online regularly & I'll likely be online tonight (about 8 hours from now) if you wanna go on then.

Anways! Thanks for the tourney rinzler

I have school lol.. Some other time.

Deatharcherr
06-12-2012, 01:31 PM
can we get our rewards now pls

rinzler
06-13-2012, 08:03 PM
Congrats to all the winners!!

1st place: Trollee
2nd place: javier995
3rd place: Xhellz
4th place: Deatharcherr

Thanks to everyone who participated too! :)

I'll be PMing the winners for prize info.

Deatharcherr
06-14-2012, 06:56 PM
when i will receive my plat and my pet??

Hells
06-15-2012, 08:53 PM
when i will receive my plat and my pet??

Just be patient man. They still have other things to do. If you are so desperate for plat just earn some free plat or buy some. Good luck on getting plat.:)