PDA

View Full Version : New PvP Death Match, what are your thoughts?

Shaocalur
05-02-2012, 08:57 PM
I think that the new dungeon, area, PvP thing, whatever you want to call it, is great. I love how their is one person who receives the crown and becomes superior to the others for a short amount of time. I always like how it's a fight to the bloody end. Every second you have to be alert before it passes you by.

What are your thoughts on the new PvP arena? (That's the word I was looking for earlier. :P) Positive or negative I listen to all!

Otukura
05-02-2012, 08:58 PM
Horrible, compared to CTF. Still a million times better than PL.

Shaocalur
05-02-2012, 09:01 PM
Horrible, compared to CTF. Still a million times better than PL.
Why do you say that?

Otukura
05-02-2012, 09:03 PM
Why do you say that?

To me it feels like a lot more button mashing, rather than working as a team. I think it would be much better suited for a solo environment, rather than a team. Currently, it's played as a solo, except you can't attack certain people.

Shaocalur
05-02-2012, 09:08 PM
To me it feels like a lot more button mashing, rather than working as a team. I think it would be much better suited for a solo environment, rather than a team. Currently, it's played as a solo, except you can't attack certain people.

You make a good point. Maybe if it was a bit more like PvP in SL?

Lady_Pebbles
05-02-2012, 09:25 PM
I love it. CtF and DM are -true- Ctf and DM in DL than in the other legend series. I enjoy them very much and love the way CtF actually does require a team strategy and DM is more like a free for all. Even glad the k/d's are seperated from one another.

Overall great job. <3

Swimmingstar
05-02-2012, 09:34 PM
I think DM needs more structures for strategy.

Nassar
05-02-2012, 09:47 PM
DM is a fun way to kill some time.
There's minimal strategy with switches and power ups.
It's basically empty calories - might work better as a free for all, first to 25. The current score limit is kind of low for a team game - especially given players like me who can routinely rack up 9-14 kills. Also, unbalanced teams are given a huge advantage.
I actually absolutely think it would work much better as a free for all than team deathmatch.

I still prefer CtF, requires actual team strategy. Much deeper gameplay, bigger map.
Still, it's nice to have options.

Cahaun
05-02-2012, 09:57 PM
Great except people purposely pile up on one team to outnumber the other. Really. I was on Blue with another person and Red had Five people on their team.

razurblade
05-02-2012, 11:13 PM
I think the insane asylum is fun, but its hard and most people i play against have great kdrs in CTF, but terrible negative kdrs in deathmatch. Idk, maybe its just the new fighting style lol. still fun!!!

ADD kourtneybites and afrobites to pvp me

Range
05-02-2012, 11:15 PM
Both maps are fun with Way different strategies.
New map is nonstop pvp which is great.
King feature is awesome too! Ya I'm hooked, good job guys :D
+1 sts

Blaquehaaart
05-03-2012, 02:01 AM
DM definitely needs a handicapping system.

It's ok though. It's fun when you have a good team and you are outnumbered. Although, I really wish there were healers in this game, that would make the dm super fun and leet.

YuNoEatBeaRs
05-03-2012, 02:48 AM
I think it's awesome, more action oriented than CTF which is cool.

but imo they need t find a solution for team stacking on both maps, being 3v5 ain't that fun even if u are on the 5 side, i think making an option of a limited 3v3. and another for more could help.

or make team assignment automatic, and maybe make team switching for players through request to another team for player swap, just some thoughts.

Corpser
05-03-2012, 02:56 AM
they need to make a team balancing system so the other team could only have one more player than the other e.g red has 3 players blue has 4 a new player joins he should not get the option to join blue he is forced into red.

ArtStar
05-03-2012, 04:16 AM
I tried a bit of it today and can see myself getting really into it. I just have goals I wanna meet before I start getting into that stuff :]

Blaquehaaart
05-03-2012, 04:19 AM
Actually it's a lot better when it is 3v3. When it's 5v5 it's just a nuke fest.

I really think STS should cap it as 3v3 matches, and keep the 3v3 requirement to play.

XchilangopwnX
05-03-2012, 05:03 AM
I think that the new dungeon, area, PvP thing, whatever you want to call it, is great. I love how their is one person who receives the crown and becomes superior to the others for a short amount of time. I always like how it's a fight to the bloody end. Every second you have to be alert before it passes you by.

What are your thoughts on the new PvP arena? (That's the word I was looking for earlier. :P) Positive or negative I listen to all!

First, bro I need to say you and I need to meet in game to Pvp :D

Second, I love it! No rules, straight out killing spree is what the game is. It is superb and a great way to kill time. Having less players than the opposing team makes it fun. Especially when you end up beating them :p

What the next arena should be is something more strategy based where YOU MUST ORGANISE a team that will know how to win. Like the current CTF but with a bigger map.

Shaocalur
05-03-2012, 07:45 AM
First, bro I need to say you and I need to meet in game to Pvp :D

I currently have a negative kdr in DN you would probably win. >.<

Xettacross
05-04-2012, 03:19 PM
I think DM needs more structures for strategy.

My strategy is after the gate opens run around the arena and catch the enemy from the back. Chances are they have their camera facing where ur team is coming out from and they can't really see you very well enough to react right away. This works for me.

Zolum
05-05-2012, 07:01 PM
Ypu people should be satisfied right now. We didn't get 6v6 pvp even now!