PDA

View Full Version : AoA's?

Wthlite
05-03-2012, 01:13 AM
I normally stick to the PvP and Contest sections of the forum, but this problem has occured to me...
-There arent very many AoA's that are active nowadays, and They should recruit more new active players to help out the new players and give out AoA hats thats many people have gone without.
Regards-wthmon

Elyseon
05-03-2012, 01:21 AM
I am no longer part of the AoA, but i can say they arent there for the hats, although a few ambassador are i think... -.- nvm ignore that, but often they will be helping on their mains, as i still do sometimes, cuz im awesomely cool like that, also the AoAs are getting paid or anything, its just a help when u can kinda system, they are constantly looking for more ambassadors, so as u said they should get more and they are

NECROREAPER
05-03-2012, 01:40 AM
We're always looking for recruits and we haven't stopped looking.

The only issue is that the number of optimal recruits has dropped so the recruiting process has slowed a little bit.

Note, the second statement is entirely my own opinion.

Kiwihawk
05-03-2012, 01:41 AM
Hey Man!
Lots Of AoAs Are active But Maybe You Just Dont Get On The Same Time Then They Do
I Can Only Go On 30 Mins Because We Live On Farm
:)

LwMark
05-03-2012, 02:23 AM
I usually see at least 2 in FH around times im on n ther pretty much their always helpin n stuff but i dnt see as much as i use to everywher else. I liked the random lil parties everywher

bam_
05-03-2012, 03:53 AM
I hardly see any either, don't know if it's because of the different time zones or not.
Hopefully more will be active.

XghostzX
05-03-2012, 06:49 AM
I see very few in game, mostly on forums. Just my $0.02

dudetus
05-03-2012, 12:13 PM
I am one of the newest bunch selected AoAs and I am always online for about half an hour when I play PL.

Well the reason why there aren't that many AoAs around nowadays is the same as the lack of players in general: some are waiting for Humania. AoAs are common players as well. We do get bored in lack of new content.

Artemis
05-03-2012, 02:12 PM
I was an AoA, and everytime I would actually go on and help, there would only be about two others on. Not always. Mainly, I was the only one on. And you cant say "people get on at different times." I was on Early morning, noon, afternoon, evening, and late night, and still barely any AoA's on. If I'm not mistaken while AoA was still just an idea, Pandar said "Unactive AoA's will be kicked out." Half of them are inactive but none get kicked out.

Snakespeare
05-03-2012, 02:31 PM
Well, you gotta excuse us... STS just released a new game and we're the kind of players who like to figure things out and then share what we figured out. Now there's this whole game to figure out. So I know that I myself have spend most of the last few weeks learning and discussing the new game.

But I agree. There should be more AoAs. We just added 4, but I'd love to see 12 new ones.