PDA

View Full Version : Exterminator aura

Elec
04-23-2021, 01:53 PM

Exterminator aura need some change.
This aura is too small to show its skull itself even from my own character and other effects.
The color isn't dark/clear enough show itself through background.
And on top of these, this aura will be shown underneath most of other aura so it's completely not visible when playing with other players.

Please make some changes on this aura.
This could be better.

Tookyo
04-23-2021, 03:52 PM
u knew that before buying it ^

Stephencobear
04-23-2021, 07:31 PM
Here I am asking for the option to hide auras, and some folk mad their aura is covered by other auras
Lmao
I’m dead

Elec
04-23-2021, 08:15 PM
u knew that before buying it ^

No, I actually didn't.
I bought it with plats when it was released and all I saw was the image from this forum.
I just suggested some improvements on my purchase, what's wrong with this?

Elec
04-23-2021, 08:29 PM
Here I am asking for the option to hide auras, and some folk mad their aura is covered by other auras
Lmao
I’m dead

Isnt it like title? Some people put on title to 'show' and some don't.
I turned off title in option to see dps clearly to heal them too.
And yes, I think it's gonna be good if we have an option to hide aura and other effects since it's a pain to find mother with all these visual effects.
However, some people do wear titles and aura to show them. What's wrong with that?

What's all these sarcastic comments while I'm just trying to make some fair suggestions on new product of sts? Toxic people.

Stephencobear
04-23-2021, 08:53 PM
Chill, I said nothing insulting, nor did I say something is wrong with liking them.

Was thinking how sts might see things, “some ppl don’t like em, some want them brighter, guess everything’s fine”

will0
04-23-2021, 09:10 PM
i agree it should be bigger it is so tiny compared to many aura ... reduce blizzarax aura size then...

The purpose of an "aura" is to be visible and it is plat purchase aura not free ones be fair to paid players

https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?569582-Exterminator-and-Deathstalker-aura

Susanne
04-24-2021, 01:28 AM
Just looking at the screenshots made me cringe.
I don't understand why these auras have become so popular given that when the first shiny aura came about (Paracelsus) everyone complained it was too bright.
Consequently, it was dimmed down because of the risk of fits in certain players.
Most people can have an aura now so they're not unique or special so please tell me, what's the attraction?
I can understand people liking certain vanities, I can understand people wanting to put their achievements and titles up there on their profile but I'm having difficulty understanding auras.
They impede gameplay. They make people's eyes hurt! They are useless in maps.
I beseech thee oh mighty sts.. please give us the option to turn them off.

capeo
04-24-2021, 10:42 AM
I agree with the op. It's not very visible to those that want it to be visible. Can't see it at all most of the time

Kakashis
04-24-2021, 09:50 PM
I wish to counter argue that I like it the way it is. It's a little more low key gloomy with the splash of poison bubbles and the red light beams. It doesn't scream at you as much as the pink cherry blossom does!

Elec
04-25-2021, 12:20 AM
I wish to counter argue that I like it the way it is. It's a little more low key gloomy with the splash of poison bubbles and the red light beams. It doesn't scream at you as much as the pink cherry blossom does!

Wow. You are still playing. Good to see some old Ign.

I first thought ths same but it could be little bigger to show its skull face at least.

I'm not against the aura hiding option at all but more like agree with it.
I just wanted suggest some improvements.
Aura is not like other vanities but it's underneath characters and this one is too small to show its shape. And color is too light. If this one was as dark and big as dark cherry, I would be happy with it but it's almost invisible right now.

Analytical
04-25-2021, 02:59 AM
I agree with the op. It's not very visible to those that want it to be visible. Can't see it at all most of the time

Agree with the op too.

The worst Aura = Infinity aura
The best Aura = Blizz aura

This aura lies near to the worst end of aura. Can't see shhet lol.

OP is not disagreeing with the option to disable aura, he is simply giving feedbacks on this particular exterminator aura.

Susanne
04-25-2021, 03:59 AM
Let me make myself clear, I'm not against auras. Just because I dislike them doesn't mean I want them taken away.
People should have the choice to adorn themselves in whatever way they wish.
I just don't want them inflicted on me when I'm running in a map.
I would like the option to be able to disable seeing them in options.
I'll even promise never to ask for a girly face and hair for mage class ever..ever..if this could be implemented.

Queenslayer
04-25-2021, 04:07 AM
And please take a look witchfinder aura...please make more bright...i feel like not wearing aura...thank yoiu

Shonex
04-25-2021, 04:37 AM
And please take a look witchfinder aura...please make more bright...i feel like not wearing aura...thank yoiu

Absolutely agree, I hope they make the witchfinder aura brighter.

will0
04-25-2021, 05:44 AM
witchfinder... is the 2nd bad ... infinity aura is like .....

Oakmaiden
04-25-2021, 09:33 AM
I love my Witchfinder as is.. leave it alone. All aura n wisp are viewable before buying. Make suggestions BEFORE they are in store or ingame. Ik ik, them ppl would actually have to read updates.... Hide option is best option.
P.S. Winky n klunky Flutter are the fugliest wisps known to Arlor.

Gaprisha
04-25-2021, 09:56 AM
I agree with the op, the skull hardly stands out. But I think making it slightly bigger wont solve much because of what the design is. Its not like the other auras that has a center and stuff around it if that makes sense. Infact when it to comes to skulls I think the killing company ring has a better aura design. Too bad its not a vanity aura tho >.<

THE GOLDEN KING
04-25-2021, 10:05 AM
I love auras as much as the next guy/gal but just wait for a better one to come out. No need for this, don’t get me wrong it would’ve been nice for it to be slightly darker or glow a little more. But STS made it this way, so just wait for the best best aura.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Elec
04-26-2021, 06:04 AM
I love my Witchfinder as is.. leave it alone. All aura n wisp are viewable before buying. Make suggestions BEFORE they are in store or ingame. Ik ik, them ppl would actually have to read updates.... Hide option is best option.
P.S. Winky n klunky Flutter are the fugliest wisps known to Arlor.

Well. All they had was a screenshot. How am I supposed to know it will be like this with that?

BTW, reading all these comments makes me think sts would just ignore this anyways to avoid another complaint on other aura. Lol

umarrahim
04-26-2021, 06:37 AM
Lel don't use the auras u don't like, I am sure there are others who appreciate it!

My wife for example, she prefers poison aura over Blizz while I prefer Blizz. She doesn't like shining and eye-catching things.

Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk

Elec
04-26-2021, 09:04 PM
Lol sure I'll sell it someday.
I just thought it's design flaws so wanted to give some suggestions.
I see some people would like this for low profile.
But the skull has a face but character itself blocks it so it's invisible. I still think this is a design flaw.

Kakashis
04-26-2021, 09:08 PM
Wow. You are still playing. Good to see some old Ign.

I first thought ths same but it could be little bigger to show its skull face at least.

I'm not against the aura hiding option at all but more like agree with it.
I just wanted suggest some improvements.
Aura is not like other vanities but it's underneath characters and this one is too small to show its shape. And color is too light. If this one was as dark and big as dark cherry, I would be happy with it but it's almost invisible right now.

Ah yeah, I'm still kicking for events and such! I suppose it's fine for rogue and sorc, but could use a size buff for warriors! I feel that they should make the the darkest shade of auras overlap the most colorful and bright ones. Currently the pink cherry blossom literally takes the cherry on top.

Stormydragon
04-27-2021, 02:32 AM
Ah yea make dark auras a bit better to overlap the light auras. And since we talk about aura upgrades can we make genius lvl 50 aa aura more visible? Its mostly just worn for the aura and you cant even see it the most time. :)

beendown
04-27-2021, 11:07 AM
i somewhat agree to make the dark skull and some part more darker , and u can see some people here r being cringy and toxic lol this dude just want to improve aura why u flaming at him, sheesh..

BaronB
04-27-2021, 11:14 AM
Lmao
I’m dead

This comment alone made the whole thread worth it lmao!!

PatD
04-27-2021, 12:40 PM
I personally like this aura on the floor of my lil shrine!

Pinklips
04-27-2021, 01:00 PM
Not gonna comment on skull aura since I don't use it but there are two other auras which need rework. Infinity Aura and the witchfinder. The witchfinder aura is barely visible if another player with some other aura is standing above it. It needs to be more bright. Next is the infinity aura which needs justice. Everyone knows how weak it is.

Susanne
04-27-2021, 01:01 PM
I personally like this aura on the floor of my lil shrine!

Now that looks good. Very classy.
Even though I'm not a fan of auras in general, subtle ones can enhance things.

PatD
04-27-2021, 01:53 PM
Not gonna comment on skull aura since I don't use it but there are two other auras which need rework. Infinity Aura and the witchfinder. The witchfinder aura is barely visible if another player with some other aura is standing above it. It needs to be more bright. Next is the infinity aura which needs justice. Everyone knows how weak it is.

Well it is true that witchfinder aura is less flashy than many but this is why i like it, and this is good cuz now that we have lot of aura to choose from, we can make our van set base on what we want, classy, subtle, flashy, small, big etc