PDA

View Full Version : Looted buffs

Pandamoni
05-03-2012, 01:59 AM
Sorry if this has been discussed but I think that the looted buffs should not count down unless you are running a dungeon. Sometimes I go to town for a second and realize I've just lost 5 minutes from my buff. I think it should be like elixirs, only counting down if you're currently in a dungeon.

Lowlyspy
05-03-2012, 02:02 AM
They're free buffs, not hard to get either. I don't mind if they count down considering how convenient it is to get them.

Rare
05-03-2012, 09:27 AM
Yeah... more and more people talk about the buffs... more an more STS is going to start wanting to make money off them.

LADYHADASSA
05-14-2012, 10:34 PM
I agree with pandi, it us player choice to spend energy on quests the prize is a chance to loot an elixer, loosing them especially if a player pays plat due to not having enough enerygy to play a map, makes the chance to loot an elixer a player loss. This game is already plat based so punishing players for asking about buffs not to run unless in a map would not be a wise buisness move, give sts credit please this change had no neg effect in any other game they have why would it now?

HunterSLAYER
05-15-2012, 04:05 AM
The buffs are free and easy to acquire. Be thankful for it. What more can you ask for?

Sent from my LT26i POWERED BY DOOMKERNEL! via Xparent Skyblue Tapatalk.
~Making Snapdragons fly HIGHER and FASTER! :D

Mrsberry
05-15-2012, 05:31 AM
Ive never minded that they count down. Dungeons are already very easy too solo with or without buffs. We are not paying for these in any way and they drop fairly easy. We are originally spending energy on missions too lvl not too get an enhancer. if your spending your energy just for enhancers thats your choice.
If enhancers were on a timer from what ive seen on how often they drop everyone would be buffed up 24 7. Unless they greatly reduce the drop rate of enhancer I dont see putting a timer on enhancers happening.

LADYHADASSA
05-17-2012, 08:37 PM
The buffs are free and easy to acquire. Be thankful for it. What more can you ask for?

Sent from my LT26i POWERED BY DOOMKERNEL! via Xparent Skyblue Tapatalk.
~Making Snapdragons fly HIGHER and FASTER! :D

You can get them free and you CAN pay plat for energy this = rw money thus not free all the time

ArtStar
05-17-2012, 09:27 PM
SMFH.