PDA

View Full Version : Daily Event Schedule @Devs

Warriorknown
04-23-2021, 07:24 PM
Yesterday was X2 story tokens a Day 1 event of the monthly cycle. Today is X2 Orc fangs and Tags(Day 10 of monthly cycle). Can a Dev please explain how it will work moving forward? Thanks.

worshipped
04-24-2021, 12:26 AM
Yes. I also made a thread on how the crate keys sale date was messed up disnt get reply from any dev too :/
@Cinco

Sent from my Redmi 6 Pro using Tapatalk

Greazemk
04-24-2021, 11:50 AM
I was expecting 2x crafting speed on 22nd :calm:

Warriorknown
04-24-2021, 07:36 PM
I know it’s the weekend, but hopefully a dev can respond sometime soon!

Azel
04-25-2021, 01:22 AM
yeah would be good to have a current week schedule at the start of the week :banana:

Gaprisha
04-25-2021, 10:38 AM
The daily event has been jumbled up since quiet some months now. It no longer follows the exact order thats mentioned in the the daily event guide which really helped with pre-planning days ahead but I guess devs didnt like it so they decided to mix it up often now lol >_>

But yea I would prefer a proper schedule like when it was introduced with no changes inbetween and additionally an ingame monthly schedule aswell or like Azel has mentioned, a weekly schedule would be good too I guess.

Analytical
04-25-2021, 07:45 PM
The daily event has been jumbled up since quiet some months now. It no longer follows the exact order thats mentioned in the the daily event guide which really helped with pre-planning days ahead but I guess devs didnt like it so they decided to mix it up often now lol >_>

But yea I would prefer a proper schedule like when it was introduced with no changes inbetween and additionally an ingame monthly schedule aswell or like Azel has mentioned, a weekly schedule would be good too I guess.

Hmmm.. do the daily events repeat themselves within a month tho?

Warriorknown
04-25-2021, 08:33 PM
Yes, the daily event guide showed the order of the 31 day monthly cycle, now the order has been altered. Here is the previous schedule: https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?494295-Guide-Daily-Event

Warriorknown
04-26-2021, 01:35 PM
Bump, hoping a dev can help!

Gaprisha
04-26-2021, 02:58 PM
Hmmm.. do the daily events repeat themselves within a month tho?

No, some have come more than a month later. I think thats when it was noticed there was a shuffle in the order.