PDA

View Full Version : im just curious....

Haikus
08-14-2010, 08:19 PM
i know this probably a waste of time/thread but im just wondering ...devs can u tell me when i made haikus..idk i just wanna know:D...if u cant its find

Dizko
08-14-2010, 08:22 PM
Would be nice to add 'Age' to the Avatar page in game :)

Dizko
Lvl 41
16 weeks old

That sorta thing :P

Haikus
08-14-2010, 08:24 PM
i put this in the wrong spot by accident...How do i put this in the off-topic discussion?..or delete this thread then put there?:/

Dizko
08-14-2010, 08:25 PM
Just wait for a janitor to move it.

http://www.deviantart.com/download/127463295/Scrubs_Janitor_Stencil_by_Mootz4.jpg

Haikus
08-14-2010, 08:32 PM
hahahahahahaha...i really dont know how to move it or even delete it to make new one...but i like ur idea wayyyy better so ill wait for u to fix it:D

KingFu
08-14-2010, 10:14 PM
hahahahahahaha...i really dont know how to move it or even delete it to make new one...but i like ur idea wayyyy better so ill wait for u to fix it:D

Here is cool, it is referring to the game so it is general discussion.

I wanna know when mystical was made too, I know it was sometime in April, with in a week of the games launch I believe.

EDIT:
I actually started off with an archer, but they walked funny, so I made an enchantress, I forgot his name, but I would really like to know it to remake him! ;)

Haikus
08-14-2010, 10:55 PM
hahahahaha im just curious.....i know i made him in april i think....memories bad i just dont know when,and for some reason i just wanna know:D

Inching
08-15-2010, 10:50 PM
hahahahaha im just curious.....i know i made him in april i think....memories bad i just dont know when,and for some reason i just wanna know:D

nono, this is cool info bro... so we know who the senior members are in this game... but i believe all the ppl who r senior members on this forum are pretty much the first bunch in the game... even the ppl on my friends list are mostly comprise of people on this forum.

I think Inching's B-Day is also within the week of the release....

Haikus
08-15-2010, 10:59 PM
ya u may be right but...ive been playin for a long time since like dark forest..a week after release i believe and i just made member on forums when ao1 was just being released cuz my best bud in-game(mystic) was always on and ur rank as member go by post and i just reasonly started posting and im a "member" so that has a point but a person who could have been playing since realease may have made a page and never got on it or just never made one... i just wanna know when i made haikus for some reason:D

FluffNStuff
08-15-2010, 11:13 PM
ya u may be right but...ive been playin for a long time since like dark forest..a week after release i believe and i just made member on forums when ao1 was just being released cuz my best bud in-game(mystic) was always on and ur rank as member go by post and i just reasonly started posting and im a "member" so that has a point but a person who could have been playing since realease may have made a page and never got on it or just never made one... i just wanna know when i made haikus for some reason:D

If you keep old emails, do a search for when you got the 'confirm you account' email from spacetimestudios.com .

BTW, did this myself and FluffNStuff was born May 1, 2010 at 3:37 PM.

vulgarstrike
08-15-2010, 11:20 PM
June 3, 2010 at 7:18 pm

Haikus
08-16-2010, 12:20 AM
If you keep old emails, do a search for when you got the 'confirm you account' email from spacetimestudios.com .

BTW, did this myself and FluffNStuff was born May 1, 2010 at 3:37 PM.

thanks dude i never thought of that...but it doesnt tell me when he was made cuz remember u had a week to verify it but it does tell me i verified my account on 4/11/10 so haikus may have been born then or a week earlier i do not know...but anyways does that make me a "oldie"?lol:D

Dharken
08-16-2010, 01:14 AM
Good point. "Created On:" should be easy enough to add to one of the stat screens I would think?

Also, how about "Play Time: 9days 14hrs" or whatever ... They use that in QuakeLive and it's always scary to see how many hours of your life have been put into a video game ;-)

KingFu
08-16-2010, 01:55 AM
thanks dude i never thought of that...but it doesnt tell me when he was made cuz remember u had a week to verify it but it does tell me i verified my account on 4/11/10 so haikus may have been born then or a week earlier i do not know...but anyways does that make me a "oldie"?lol:D

I always procrastinated with these verify things but mine said 4/13/10 so we basically joined within 1-2 days of each other most likely, lol.

jonboy
08-16-2010, 03:01 AM
Mine says 12th of April, pretty sure I didn't create bogan till a week later. Also didn't get involved in the forums till May.

Tailless
08-16-2010, 04:38 AM
lol my Activation Email is from 4/13 1:08 am so we all joined the game around the same time. I remember that I saw it on the Free App list when I was down in Key West and thought it looked cool. I didn't decide to post something until much later though.

GaZz
08-16-2010, 07:24 AM
nono, this is cool info bro... so we know who the senior members are in this game...

This made me chuckle a bit... Its funny to discuss 'senior members' of a 4 month old game.

Anyways, back o/t .... Iela was born on 10 August 2010 @ approx 15:09 :D

Dizko
08-16-2010, 09:06 AM
April 10th :o

Dharken
08-16-2010, 09:19 AM
Wow, April 17th here... Guess that makes me a vet of the "0ld sk00lz" lol!

No, I only played to level 6, then quit .... re-installed it last week and I'm loving it now (lvl 18 tonight)

FluffNStuff
08-16-2010, 09:32 AM

Should have an email with the subject Pocket Legends Account Verification. This email was automatically sent to you when you created your account. You had time to click the link to verify though, but the email is your birth date.

setec
08-16-2010, 09:50 AM
They could put it where deaths & kills currently are. At this stage of PL evolution, death & kill stats seem pointless.

April 7, 2010 for me.

smokester
08-16-2010, 09:51 AM
mine was Apr. 27 so smokesters not too old lol

Potawto
08-16-2010, 04:01 PM
My mail deletes itself after a while so I'll never know potawtos age. I joined pretty early, I think.

Haikus
08-16-2010, 10:22 PM
Should have an email with the subject Pocket Legends Account Verification. This email was automatically sent to you when you created your account. You had time to click the link to verify though, but the email is your birth date.
okkkkkk.....but they still gave u week verification b4 deleting ur account but anyways i guess haikus was born on 4/11/10 awesome!what is that...like a week after this games launch?...nvm i looked it up:D

Azrael
08-16-2010, 11:31 PM
April 10th :o

I too started on April 10th :cool:

Oh, and i'm back from Vacation

FluffNStuff
08-17-2010, 12:27 AM
I too started on April 10th :cool:

Oh, and i'm back from Vacation

Welcome back and enjoy 1.3 (except for the back spasm turn to shoot, of course)

cbreuner
08-17-2010, 12:37 AM
rofl this thread is win