PDA

View Full Version : Dying as the king

Blaquehaaart
05-03-2012, 04:31 AM
I've seen people do this. I've also seen people use it meekly.

It turns you into a juggernaut. Rage out when you get it.

Cahaun
05-03-2012, 05:55 AM
I've only managed to get that once and I love it. My high armor was turned even higher and my damage was good. Eventually I kept getting stunned constantly and died :/

Late
05-03-2012, 06:40 AM
its so fun when ur king but if ur not and the other team is, RUN!

Shaocalur
05-03-2012, 07:39 AM
I love being king, the added strength and speed really helps out my team. Even if I do most of the dying.

Blaquehaaart
05-03-2012, 11:38 AM
Haha...yeah, don't try to solo the king. You'll get wtf pwned...

Apostel
05-03-2012, 07:54 PM
King doesnt mean you are immortal. If you wait and attack him while his skills cooling down you can even kill him in a good combo with lucky crits. ;)

Late
05-03-2012, 07:55 PM
King doesnt mean you are immortal. If you wait and attack him while his skills cooling down you can even kill him in a good combo with lucky crits. ;)

Only you could pull it off :D

Blaquehaaart
05-03-2012, 08:42 PM

I'm not saying it's impossible, but highly improbable. You woud need some good gear. I think kiting would be a be your best bet.

It isn't to difficult to drop an entire group as the king. You could probably do it a few times without heart.

Eh, I try to take on the king sometimes, but it's hit and run tactics. I don't stand a chance in a direct attack.

Lowlyspy
05-04-2012, 11:41 AM
Haha I love being the king, it's just so fun wading through the blood of the enemies that try to solo me xD

Blaquehaaart
05-04-2012, 02:56 PM
Yeah, I think a good strat for when the opposing team becomes the king is to split up, spread apart, run from the king, a try to force the opposing team to into 1v1 situations. If your team is cluster the king can charge in and do some pretty crazy initial damage and tank, and the rest of his team will assist.

On the other hand, if your team gains the king assist him. So he doesn't get chain stunned.

If you become the king your sole duty is to pwn, and rack up those kills. Don't become the king and stay in the ring get out the wtf pwn everyone you can. Don't be sissy as the king. Fight to die!!!

Baocak
05-07-2012, 12:44 AM
Best part of the "king" is killing him...

Cowgirl
05-08-2012, 01:26 AM
Best part of the "king" is killing him...

Or "her" :p but yes I agree..it would also be nice if killing the king got you some sort of reward or temporary buff. Maybe even a double kill :)

Otukura
05-08-2012, 02:30 AM
Or "her" :p but yes I agree..it would also be nice if killing the king got you some sort of reward or temporary buff. Maybe even a double kill :)

So you'll just be handing out free buffs?

A side note, make it say "Queen of the Ring" if it's a female character?

Cowgirl
05-08-2012, 03:17 AM
So you'll just be handing out free buffs?

A side note, make it say "Queen of the Ring" if it's a female character?

Well ya but I'm sure you'll be stealing them as usual :p..proksr

Blaquehaaart
05-08-2012, 04:36 AM

Just spamm swam and blast, that'll give you double kills.