PDA

View Full Version : My opinions about Dark Legends.

BlindZombie
05-03-2012, 11:41 AM
Hello everyone, this is NOT an offensive or angry thread, it's just to tell what's sad and what I don't like about Dark Legends.
I hope this thread is going to make the Developpers review and update their awesome game, Dark Legends.
What i'm going to do, is put a number in front of the 10 things, and when you reply, you guys say if you agree or disagree for each 10 things.
Please sit, relax and take this thread as an important note.

1. STASH
We can't stash our vanity's, gold, and potions.
This is bad if we create a new character or if we want to remake our character.

2. THE PRICES
50 Platinums to create 1 new character ?
This sounds expensive, no ?

3. VANITY'S
My problem with vanity's, is that we can't resell them in auction, or liquid them for at least -50% of the price we bought em for.
Why ? Because if you want a new one better, you won't need the old one..

4. ENERGY
Dark Legends would be MUCH better if it was the same way to play as Star Legends and Pocket Legends.

5. TIMER
Why is there a timer ? Seriously..

6. DEAL OF THE DAY
The items in deal of the day are not a good deal.
Why ? Let's say, an item worth 50 platinums normal price, it will be 45 platinums in deal of the day..
Star Legends has like 50% off !

7. HUD / CHAT
The hud is not cool in my opinion, the platinum, gold, and energy HUD on top aren't really nice.
Chat is weird because it's on the side, would be much better if it was like Star Legends.

8. PINKS
Pinks are supposed to be rare, and expensive.
Well pinks are nearly the only items in auction. That's not really a pink for me.

9. CUSTOMIZE
You can't customize your character and the '' View page '' as much as the other Spacetime Studios products.
Would be cool if it was same as Star Legends.

10. POTIONS
Potions are really needed but they are extremely TOO expensive.
Just my though.

In any case, Dark Legends would be 100% perfect if it was based like Star Legends.
Those were really serious, I would really appreciate if Spacetime Studios takes care of it.
Guys, as I said, I don't want to be not nice or offensive, it's just reality and feeling and opinions.

Thanks y'all, take care.

- Zombie.

BlindZombie
05-03-2012, 11:59 AM
Yeah sorry JustG, it's just my way to show and talk about my thoughs (: .

Justg
05-03-2012, 01:55 PM
It's all good BZ... just trying to keep the forum drama to a minimum. All valid points for discussion :)

Xionskull
05-03-2012, 02:00 PM
1. It should come out.

Rare
05-03-2012, 02:01 PM
1. STASH
I agree 1000000%

2. THE PRICES
I'm ok with that.

3. VANITY'S
I'm ok with that

4. ENERGY
I love the energy aspect myself. Just MO

5. TIMER
Same as 4.

6. DEAL OF THE DAY
Not interested in DOD for the most part in DL (for various reasons... mostly 1)

7. HUD / CHAT
Doesn't bother me, but I like PL's HUD better.

8. PINKS
I see PLENTY of rares and commons. I think the item availability is pretty decent the way it is right now.

9. CUSTOMIZE
I wouldn't mind this.

10. POTIONS
I agree 100%

Cahaun
05-03-2012, 02:09 PM
Yea I agree fully on #6

Snakespeare
05-03-2012, 02:21 PM
My disagreements...

Hello everyone, this is NOT an offensive or angry thread, it's just to tell what's sad and what I don't like about Dark Legends.
I hope this thread is going to make the Developpers review and update their awesome game, Dark Legends.
What i'm going to do, is put a number in front of the 10 things, and when you reply, you guys say if you agree or disagree for each 10 things.
Please sit, relax and take this thread as an important note.

1. STASH
We can't stash our vanity's, gold, and potions.
This is bad if we create a new character or if we want to remake our character.

I disagree. This way you have to actually play each character. In DL there are no twinks. (By "twink" I mean a toon that doesn't earn its own gear.) In this game a toon has to wait out all those 24-hour timers, and has to earn her own clothes. That's the motivation to play. Take that away, what do you have? Once through and you're done. But when you have to go all the way through for each toon, then that's called motivation.

2. THE PRICES
50 Platinums to create 1 new character ?
This sounds expensive, no ?

I play other games, not just STS games, and they don't even let you buy an extra character, or remake them. I disagree here too. You're trying to turn it into PL or SL instead of taking it on its own terms.

3. VANITY'S
My problem with vanity's, is that we can't resell them in auction, or liquid them for at least -50% of the price we bought em for.
Why ? Because if you want a new one better, you won't need the old one..

More motivation.

4. ENERGY
Dark Legends would be MUCH better if it was the same way to play as Star Legends and Pocket Legends.

I think that's just because you are familiar with those games. I really appreciate that they broke out of the mold. I hope there are more things like DL coming from STS.

5. TIMER
Why is there a timer ? Seriously..

To stop people from rushing to the cap. They just do it in one day and then quit. This way it takes a week at least. Anyway, there are only 4 or 5 1-day timers. The rest are fairly short.

6. DEAL OF THE DAY
The items in deal of the day are not a good deal.
Why ? Let's say, an item worth 50 platinums normal price, it will be 45 platinums in deal of the day..
Star Legends has like 50% off !

7. HUD / CHAT
The hud is not cool in my opinion, the platinum, gold, and energy HUD on top aren't really nice.
Chat is weird because it's on the side, would be much better if it was like Star Legends.

At this point I begin to wonder if you've ever played this sort of game. Check them out. They all have the bar across the top. I like Kingdom Age or Gangs of Boomtown on Google Chrome. They're both f2p, and your understanding of this mechanic will improve.

8. PINKS
Pinks are supposed to be rare, and expensive.
Well pinks are nearly the only items in auction. That's not really a pink for me.

I've only had about 5 pinks drop and I've played two toons since day 1. The cash I've earned is 50K each. So the idea of outlandish prices in CS for L20 gear is not something I can agree with. If the drop rate is low, that's a pink for me.

9. CUSTOMIZE
You can't customize your character and the '' View page '' as much as the other Spacetime Studios products.
Would be cool if it was same as Star Legends.

10. POTIONS
Potions are really needed but they are extremely TOO expensive.
Just my though.

Actually, I don't use bloodpacks very often. You have to get into a pattern of bloodthirst, feed, clear, get bloodthirst again. Until that pattern starts, you actually have to pull a few and try not to get swarmed. But once you get the feed frenzy going you dive into the swarm and use AoE to slay enough to get bloodthirst again.

In any case, Dark Legends would be 100% perfect if it was based like Star Legends.

I totally disagree. A carbon copy with a different skin is not entertaining to me.

Those were really serious, I would really appreciate if Spacetime Studios takes care of it.
Guys, as I said, I don't want to be not nice or offensive, it's just reality and feeling and opinions.

Thanks y'all, take care.

- Zombie.

Similarly, I don't mean to offend. I took the game on its own terms. I think you'll have more fun if you take my advice.

Fyrce
05-03-2012, 07:08 PM
I wouldn't mind being able to reset my character to Level 1 or Level 3, with all the purchased vanities and items. So it's a "remake" without the remake part and no need to change stash.