PDA

View Full Version : Item Count Indicator

Dynamicarth
04-24-2021, 11:31 PM
As most of us know, the rarity (the total count in game) of an item is a one of the major factors contributing towards its price. I don’t know if it can be incorporated but it would really be nice for a feature in AL that would allow the players to see how many of that particular items exist in the game at the particular moment (for example : Number of Mauls of Ollerus (V) in game). This might also lead to prevention of inflated prices of certain items being hoarded by a single player/group of players and also prevent a certain rare item being sold for cheap after figuring out its rarity.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

luckyfaujdar
04-24-2021, 11:48 PM
Sounds great +1

Ebebaarave
04-25-2021, 01:23 AM
++

Sent from my ASUS_X00TD using Tapatalk

worshipped
04-25-2021, 01:34 AM
+1. Just to see how this post'll turn out

Sent from my Redmi 6 Pro using Tapatalk

Polosam
04-25-2021, 01:47 AM
+1

Στάλθηκε από το MI 8 Lite μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

shungite
04-25-2021, 05:45 AM
+1 good idea

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk

Analytical
04-25-2021, 06:30 AM
+1 supppppppp

QuaseT
04-25-2021, 07:16 AM
+1 sounds good but not sure how easy it is to implement

Abdu ._.
04-25-2021, 07:30 AM
Yea might be hard to implement but +1

flashio
04-25-2021, 08:19 AM
+1 nice idea

Oawaoebi
04-25-2021, 09:43 AM
Not a good idea. What is with the accounts who quitted the game and still own those items.

Analytical
04-25-2021, 12:35 PM
Not a good idea. What is with the accounts who quitted the game and still own those items.

Not a good idea for knowing the amount of items currently flowing in market but a good idea for the total quantity available. Of course if someone is banned that won't be counted. The idea isn't perfect but good enough for us to make a proper judgement.

Truth is

People quit every day, some quit short term some quit long term. Knowing the exact number allow us to understand at which times are we more likely to see most of them being flowing in market.

For example:

During popular events like eggsavier, more quantity will flow in market as people come back to the game. So logically price is likely to fall, translating to a good time to invest.

Conversely, during less popular events like harvest, less quantity would flow in market.
So we know why price may rise during those times. Knowing the exact number gives us reassurance that there may still be many available even though not many flowing in market right now.

Dynamicarth
04-25-2021, 03:44 PM
Not a good idea for knowing the amount of items currently flowing in market but a good idea for the total quantity available. Of course if someone is banned that won't be counted. The idea isn't perfect but good enough for us to make a proper judgement.

Truth is

People quit every day, some quit short term some quit long term. Knowing the exact number allow us to understand at which times are we more likely to see most of them being flowing in market.

For example:

During popular events like eggsavier, more quantity will flow in market as people come back to the game. So logically price is likely to fall, translating to a good time to invest.

Conversely, during less popular events like harvest, less quantity would flow in market.
So we know why price may rise during those times. Knowing the exact number gives us reassurance that there may still be many available even though not many flowing in market right now.

Exactly.

And STS has already established a system where we can tell a person’s last seen. Maybe they can club it together to let a user decide a filter for which time frame they’re looking at the number of items for. Ex Maul of ollerus seen in <1 year, 1-3 years, etc.

Again, most of this depends upon whether it can be incorporated or not but if there was a way, it surely would be much beneficial.

zha
04-25-2021, 04:31 PM
1+ I think this would be good