PDA

View Full Version : Any good guilds want meh?

starliight
05-03-2012, 01:53 PM
looking for a good elite guild willing to give me officer or recruiter ;) <3

Xaphan Fox
05-03-2012, 02:12 PM
Lol not pwnies then. An unknown wanting administrative privileges in a new guild is ballsy

Cahaun
05-03-2012, 02:22 PM
Yea that's a bit early wanting to have some power lol. It's like letting a stranger you picked up off the road drive your car :p

starliight
05-03-2012, 02:26 PM
Yea that's a bit early wanting to have some power lol. It's like letting a stranger you picked up off the road drive your car :p

lmao you take a game that serious thats sad man

morfic
05-03-2012, 02:29 PM
lmao you take a game that serious thats sad man

Not sad at all. Let a stranger have permission to kick everyone in your guild? Just because they are level 20? Makes no sense.

starliight
05-03-2012, 02:32 PM
Not sad at all. Let a stranger have permission to kick everyone in your guild? Just because they are level 20? Makes no sense.

well i admit officer is stupid to ask for to a guild u dont no and, its not cuz im 20 lmao 40% is of the game is 20 and as far as i remember recruiters cant kick people

morfic
05-03-2012, 02:35 PM
well i admit officer is stupid to ask for to a guild u dont no and, its not cuz im 20 lmao 40% is of the game is 20 and as far as i remember recruiters cant kick people

Bad recruiters can ruin a guild just as easy. Spam inviting a bunch of horrible members can tear things apart. Not saying that you would be a bad recruiter, but usually its a good idea to know and trust the person you promote to recruiter.

Walkhardd
05-03-2012, 02:41 PM
I've never heard of an "elite" guild promoting a brand new member. O.o

starliight
05-03-2012, 02:42 PM
Bad recruiters can ruin a guild just as easy. Spam inviting a bunch of horrible members can tear things apart. Not saying that you would be a bad recruiter, but usually its a good idea to know and trust the person you promote to recruiter.

i see what your saying again but i dont invite people like im on crack like a stupid little kid i invite people with good stats and message them before i send an invite anyways im not some idiot and im not tryin to argue here .-. i just wanna good guild lol =/

morfic
05-03-2012, 02:43 PM
I understand. I wish you luck in your search!

HunterSLAYER
05-03-2012, 04:35 PM
Eternal would be glad to accept you as part of its family, starlight.

Just add my IGN(FORUM Username without the arrows) and pm me in game.

Deathpunch
05-06-2012, 06:30 PM
Lol not pwnies then. An unknown wanting administrative privileges in a new guild is ballsy

Nor IU. :D

-----
Sent from my ICS powered HTC Evo 3D

Blaquehaaart
05-06-2012, 06:56 PM
I don't think it's far fetched or a bad idea for a serious and structured guild to bring someone in new as an officer, if the person was qualified for the job. Legitimate companies do it all the time. You bring in new blood that can establish a new rapport, that person can make the changes that is fitting, and people will take them more seriously if given the authority because they are on a joking clowning around level...you basically hire a whip.

Let's be real here. Friends don't often make the best officers. Frankly, it is often nothing more than a title with inviting and booting privileges...not an actual role that comes an actual duty.

Never the less, I definitely would not consider someone mass soliciting to be an officer of some some random guild...I wouldn't even consider them to be a member. They would definitely have to be qualified, have a decent rep, and charisma.

FluffNStuff
05-06-2012, 09:01 PM
So you are saying there is ANY company out the that would bring in someone unproven and give them power to dissolve the company?

Otukura
05-06-2012, 09:05 PM
i invite people with good stats

don't invite yourself :3