PDA

View Full Version : About Elon Bed

Iluminista
04-25-2021, 01:28 PM
I was looking to buy new furniture for my home. To be more specific, an elondrian bed. Have the beds, that resulted from a bug, been removed or is it possible for me to buy one by mistake?

After I became aware of the existence of a bug, I am afraid to buy something and end up losing the item. If one of the developers could clear things up about this, I would be grateful. I don't want to buy something buggy, how can i know if it is a result of a bug or not?

Enviado de meu SM-G610M usando o Tapatalk

vCxndy
04-25-2021, 02:28 PM
I can gift you one for free, I dont use my house and it's useless that bed.

Trimis de pe al meu SM-J530F folosind Tapatalk

gobbels
04-25-2021, 02:43 PM
i still see ppl selling them around game lol

Iluminista
04-25-2021, 05:05 PM
I will wait for a position from the developers, to avoid complications. My account is old (since 2014) and I will avoid compromising it as much as possible. Thank you very much for the offer, anyway!

Enviado de meu SM-G610M usando o Tapatalk

Analytical
04-25-2021, 07:18 PM
Agree dev hasn't been clear about this. They should at the very least remove all bug beds by compensating players with a certain amount of gold or something.

Pennywisese
04-25-2021, 08:42 PM
OK so I was running to the leaderboard in the Great City of Kraag earlier to look what people get if they are top ten in goblin event, and I was struck with an idea... what if we could have leaderboards in our houses! I mean who wants to run across big cities like Kraag to look at the leaderboard. Same with guildhall. The leaderboard is basically on the other side of the volcanium guildhall. And STS not some big event. Or just have it so that the people who have their house slots maxed and if they are lvl 76. Please and Thank you!:eagerness: