PDA

View Full Version : Simple very needed idea

Unknownhatedguylol
04-25-2021, 06:12 PM
Alright, so i have been speaking with a lot of people around DL and this is a problem that can be easilly fixed for us.

I came here to ask for the devs (cinco) to add something on the game. This is a issue we have been having since forever and you can solve it for us players easilly as its something cool to be added and would help us BIG TIME.

As you can see on the picture down bellow, this is just an example of what im talking about.

There you can see the bundle being sold named "Massive Burried Treasure" and a few description.

we can understand that theres a description but most of the players (at least the most ive spoken to) have this same problem... They want to be able to know whats INSIDE the content, in another words, we want to know what items we can get from that package (not necessarilly the odds) but at least the names of the items we can get.

What to add? An informative button similar to what we have on the clothes descriptions when you click on the "i" you can see "It ads 50% luck, 50% damage and 25 atk" type of thing... That way we could have the idea of what to get...example ->

*completelly random example*

Dark Order Crate
"3 pulls, chance for lvl51 items and relic gems" __"i"__

When you click on the "i" it shows in decreasing order of rarity:

-Vanity (the items name colored)
Dark Order Set! (Parts)

-Elder Relic (items name colored)
Burning Blood Gem
Elder blood stone of Spite
Lucerath Giger

-Relic (items name colored)
Moontear Gemstone
Obsidian
Serrated Wing Axes

-Legendary (items name colored)
Epic Pack Store Weapons (glacial, flame vlade, eletric headsman... the usual stuff we get on these crates and drops)

-Trash (white items colored)
Cruel scissors of Massacre

Before anything thanks for taking your time reading and Hoping for this idea to be implemented (if needed more details please contact me, i have the full content pictured).https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20210425/12037ac7c7592520ccdea2abc89881f0.jpg

Sent from my ASUS_Z01QD using Tapatalk

Deusagor
04-26-2021, 09:47 AM
i totally love your idea man but what i think u should have said that instead of the info "i"

typing all the items stats with no trade infront of it would be better cause i like this concept

a pic as for u to know what i mean looks at the anzu item

Deusagor
04-26-2021, 09:50 AM
both are fine to me

MrWizardlord
04-26-2021, 10:03 AM
Yup good idea like in Arcane Legends you can preview and see exactly every single item you can get from any chest