PDA

View Full Version : PianoWizzy's Final Transmission

PianoWizzy
05-03-2012, 09:13 PM
Frankly, the only reason I’m posting this is because the few friends I first informed threatened to post first. Lol.

Maybe it's not so final. :)

I must leave the game[s] due to a number of IRL circumstances that have activated in me a perspective of full clarity of the very terrible situation I am in due to the time I have spent on this game. The only way I can fix any of it is if I leave the game for good, because I have no control of my extreme addictive and distracted tendencies.

It is sudden and I’m sorry to those of you who care, thank you for everything, for being awesome, etc etc.

I say my farewells to all my friends who have either supported me or talked to me or helped me help other or laugh at my jokes. It all means a lot.

However, since I’ve started playing the game my personality has been bent in ways that others may see as petty or insignificant but I see as absolute corruption from the person I used to be.

So I’m leaving the game, don’t even bother to ask for my stuff, if I thought you should get some I gave it.

I give my closest farewells to my home guilds, Sparxtans, Sparxta, and The Dead Society.

I’ll be staying on the forums sometimes to the requests of my close friends.

Anyway, as I leave the game, I will never leave the internet. PianoWizzy is all you need to look for.

Live Long and Prosper,
~ PianoWizzy, PianoFizzy, PianoDizzy, PianoTizzy

*salutes*

--- END TRANSMISSION ---

nickiller
05-03-2012, 09:23 PM
nooo!

Terrellz
05-03-2012, 11:23 PM
Cyaa Piano! You will be missed :'(

Mitchturbo
05-04-2012, 01:45 AM
That was a beautiful Transmission Piano, Dang I was in tears last night.
It really feels like a surreal dream. You alone have been worth playing SL for. You really did make the game just by being in it. Especially during the level cap draught. I don't think I would of been online as much if you weren't always on, smiling and always more than happy to chat.

You will be deeply missed by everyone you touched in that special way that only you could bring out. <3

But now Real life is more Important. You'll have to get back into the swing of it, its a shame these games are so addictive.
Stay Strong and Healthy and Clever and Smart Piano! Keep in touch.

As a final tribute to add to this post. I'm posting 3 of the signatures I enjoyed making for you.
Just to let you know how awesome I think you are. Peace <3

*Salutes and Bows*

Skabac
05-04-2012, 02:19 PM
It's been an honor serving with you in Blackstar! :) Thanks so much for being a great friend, best of luck on your real-life journeys!

PianoWizzy
05-04-2012, 03:32 PM
Updated my profile to be more broad into who I am :)

Jugernugetx
05-04-2012, 03:44 PM
Piano.... D: ill miss u forever! Goodbye!:(

Snakespeare
05-04-2012, 03:50 PM
Oh no! I read your passing comment yesterday about falling behind on your practice. I know that piano is your life. I don't blame you for deciding to give up addictive video games. My poetry is suffering too. You're being wise! A lot of us left-brain people are easily distracted and we have to impose laws on ourselves that others don't have to live by. It stinks, but that's how we're wired.

I wish you luck. Do you have any vids of yourself playing Chopin? I think Chopin would by awesome in your hands.

PianoWizzy
05-04-2012, 04:33 PM
Hmm, I have an old video of a song by Chopin on my channel (http://youtube.com/pianowizzy) but I gotta update it :P To me it's quite outdated and is not up to the quality I wish it to be. [How about Mendelssohn? Andante And Rondo Cappriccioso is a newer video you might like :)]

By the way, lol, I am left-brained, plus addled with some Asperger's and ADHD and maybe a bit of trigger-OCD. A concoction for serial addictions :P

Zaonabiuibil
05-11-2012, 04:05 PM
You seem to be coming back more o.O so you aren't leaving? :')

PianoWizzy
05-11-2012, 10:10 PM
I fail.

Livemau
05-11-2012, 10:15 PM
If you are coming back you dont fail
If you are avoiding me you are o.O

Mitchturbo
05-11-2012, 10:16 PM
LOL ^^

Zaonabiuibil
05-16-2012, 03:01 PM